Lola at the Coffee House

Lola

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:18 pm
@farmerman,
Done. And Wassau is happy again. He won't allow anyone to behave like that in this establishment without at least one redeeming quality.

Let's hear it."Ding Dong the Picha's Dead"
Lola

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:19 pm
Bumpity do da Bumpity day
0 Replies

Lola

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:19 pm
@firefly,
Wassau said to bump and he meant it!
Lola

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:20 pm
Good night, What''s it going to take?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:20 pm
@farmerman,
Click on the username, which will bring you to the profile.

Ah, I guess you got it.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:24 pm
@ossobuco,
Piece o'**** was trying to make my opinions popular in proto obnoxious ways.

Lola

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:26 pm
@ossobuco,
exactly, osso
ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:27 pm
@Lola,
I edited, but my words mean the same.

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:35 pm
@ossobuco,
This man or woman has been engaged by many who have taken his points but never lets go of the tail of the wolf in his mind, and keeps invading myriad threads about other subjects.

People I entirely respect - feed.

******* annoying, but I'm sure I've done it myself.
Meantime, he or she has already been answered a million times. Don't do it.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:36 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
So, you will be celebrating your birthday in Thailand this year, Found Soul? That sounds wonderful. When will you be going?

Must organise Diabetic Dog first, not many options but think we have that under control...

18TH JUNE!!!!!!! So the day after I celebrate being ...never mind Wink D's is at the end of the Month... Double trouble in our household!!!

Can't WAIT... I so need a break and yes, I think it will be fantastic.. Though I heard the night life is a bit, well, cheeky Wink And, no jewelery, no handbag must be careful....

Anyone been? Any suggestions? Shall I take photos of the food Lola? Wink
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:37 pm
@Lola,
Quote:
Wassau said to bump and he meant it!

I'm glad he only, said, BUMP... Goodnight!~ Wink
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:38 pm
@ossobuco,
Thank you for respecting me Wink

(Edit) I'll only feed myself from now on...... 10am.. Like now, hungry.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:44 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I think I confused that. Snort.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 07:53 pm
@Lola,
Jesus, Lola, you assholes have got the answer for every other war criminal on the planet but when it comes to your own you're a bunch of pussies. Y'all can rant and rave about all manner of people who do the crime must surely do the time.

But again, you have war criminals and terrorists that you give pensions to, name things after, some of you may even play canasta with the odd one. The really odd thing is that you have no shame, yet there is a pretense large that you possess some measure of morality.
firefly

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 08:01 pm
@JTT,
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMi05MmE5NjEyYzUzNjcwNTM5.png
JTT

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 08:05 pm
@firefly,
What!!??? you're not going to answer my questions, FF? Come on, you're the go to gal when someone kills a baby or sexually assaults someone. Then your research skills go into high gear and you argue rule of law rule of law rule of law 'til you're blue in the face.

Again, what is it that fails you so badly when it's ten plus million foreigners murdered by American war criminals/terrorists?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 08:07 pm
@firefly,
ff, would you PLEASE stop feeding the troll?
JTT

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 08:15 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Merry Andrew, Andrei Lustig - by any other name still a coward's coward.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 10:04 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Troll??? I thought that was some sort of bedraggled stray animal that had wondered in here to feed off whatever crumbs it could find. Noisy, disruptive, little critter seems to have messed all over. Well, Wassau's bouncer tossed it out in the alley where it can feed in the dumpster, and he's cleaned the floor and sprayed the air to freshen things up.

And to help everyone's nerves settle back down from that unpleasant incident, and forget it, Wassau just brought out this cake for us to enjoy.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-M_yhz-KlZ3Q/TnYoD5xeHXI/AAAAAAAACmM/gH8uLe42BPI/s400/P1070759.JPG
Looks good, doesn't it?

And the lattes Wassau brought out for us to have with the cake look like little works of art.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--wXRPotJopI/Tun3pKLwlTI/AAAAAAAAB0E/QqhDsfEWgWk/s1600/latte-art.jpg

Wassau is really a perfect host, isn't he?
firefly

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 10:22 pm
I just learned from Google's banner that today (April 15th) is Leonhard Euler's 306th birthday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonhard_Euler

I'm glad to associate April 15th with something other than the income tax filing deadline, and to learn something more about Euler than I had known before.
0 Replies