JIM NABORS WAS GOY?

jcboy

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 07:52 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

jcboy wrote:
Most who happened to come along the thread wouldn’t have found the old bitch’s Jewish comment humous.

Lola is neither anti-semite or anti-gay. And, frankly, I find the "old bitch" reference to be offensive, and you ought to apologize for it.

She hasn’t posted on the site for years then she makes what most would consider an anti-semite comment, those who don’t know her off the wall racist humor because they haven't seen her post in years, and I’m going to apoligize for calling her an old bitch? Yeah that will happen.
Ticomaya

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 07:55 pm
@jcboy,
So don't apologize. Your choice. But don't continue with this "racist humor" bit. You misread what she typed, and you are not big enough to admit it, evidently.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 07:57 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:
Wot's yer pleasure, folks?

Beer me!
Val Killmore

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:01 pm
Look at her posse coming out of the wood works to explain the apparently clumsly worded and supposedly unwitting racist comment. I'd think these posse would let her explain herself.
Say are there anymore twisted and loyal posse waiting to come out of the woodwork?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:05 pm
Me, I'm sad.

Conflict between two people I frankly love over misconjecture.
Not my business.

I'll add that I think farmerman was making word play re Nabors being a goy... not a typo.

Please, don't go after farmerman too.
Val Killmore

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:11 pm
@ossobuco,
Calm down lady, goy ain't no derogatory word. Goy just means nation, specifically not the Jewish nation but the rest of the nations of the world.
jcboy

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:11 pm
@ossobuco,
Nobody was going after Farmerman, I knew what he meant and I know his sense of humor, what most of you don’t understand is others on the forum who don’t know this old Lola broard who hasn’t posted in years and suddenly pops back on with her racist remarks is going to get hell, the same hell most of you regulars have given to so many newbies over the years without knowing what their intentions were. I lost count how many times that has happened.
Ticomaya

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:15 pm
@ossobuco,
Why be conflicted? One's right, and one's not. (And FM's typing issues are well-documented -- not a swipe at him in the slightest.)

Jcboy's acting just like his better half when he called me a "cracker", before he ingloriously bowed out of here. Quick on the "racist" accusations, when it's nothing but bullshit. "Anti-semite comment"? Bullshit. Not a single one of these folks can rationally look at what Lola posted and truly believe it was racist. A bigger person would have simply apologized and moved on.
Ticomaya

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:18 pm
@Val Killmore,
Val Killmore wrote:
Calm down lady, goy ain't no derogatory word.

"He wasn't a Jew" ain't derogatory in this context either, dumbass.
jcboy

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:20 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

A bigger person would have simply apologized and moved on.

Bull ****! you can't say that until you've grown up being a gay jew yourself, why not let this Lola person explain what she meant unstead of everyone making excuses for her.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:20 pm
@jcboy,
That's true re newbie bashing.

You have made a major deal about a toss off line by Lola, saying a straight line re word play. That could be me, I word play, or answer it all the time 24/7.
You toss off lines all the time.

I regret your considering her an old broad, as she is junior in years to me.
So, what's your deal with old broads?
Ticomaya

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:25 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
A bigger person would have simply apologized and moved on.

Bull ****! you can't say that until you've grown up being a gay jew yourself, why not let this Lola person explain what she meant unstead of everyone making excuses for her.

Sure I can. The fact that I didn't grow up a gay jew doesn't mean I can't figure this crap out.

I grew up being called a "cracker". Walk a mile in my shoes.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:28 pm
@jcboy,
****, I grew up a heterosexual catholic with missionaries at our dinner table, what are you whining about?
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:30 pm
@Ticomaya,
I don’t walk anywhere but I’d still like to hear Lola’s excuse for her racist anti-semitic comment instead of all the excuses for her.
Ticomaya

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:32 pm
@jcboy,
She made no racist anti-semitic comment. Why can't you admit it?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:37 pm
ok boys, I'm calling a time out.

Lola took farmers title page literally, hence the comment that nabors was not jewish.
She thought farmer was expressing surprise that nabors was a goy, like maybe he thought he was jewish.

she didn't realize it was word play.

morgan, calm down and go kiss your son good night
tico, stop pestering morgan and have some cheese and crackers.

does anyone realize that yoga backwards is a goy?
chai2

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:38 pm
@chai2,
If I have to come up there someone's going to end up crying, and it won't be me.

Who wants there computer privileges taken away for the rest of the night?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:44 pm
@jcboy,
Didn't you ever skip time re posting?

Lola is a friend of many 0f us; I've met her twice, once in san francisco and once here in albuquerque.

I'm sure she and I could argue about stuff and have (she likes Hillary more than I do, or did), but you're accusing her of being antisemitic, et al, is, sorry to say, hilarious.
Tico and I are sort of congenital disagree-ers who don't need to argue, but we both are standing up for Lola.

Remember all this when you are an old bitch - that take by others happens fast.
chai2

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 08:52 pm
@ossobuco,
osso....stop stirring the pot.

I'm serious, all of you.

If everyone doesn't knock it off I'm going to call all your mothers to come pick you up.
Below viewing threshold (view)