friends, like no way we suppose to kiss right?

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2013 11:51 am
I have a friend, that I have been spending a lot of time with lately, and yesterday we kissed like 3 times. I was thinking to myself, is this even suppose to happen? I wanna say no, but if we kissing she must like me a lot right?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,719 • Replies: 6

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2013 11:55 am
@cornelljdav,
You never heard the term, friends with benefits?
Was alcohol in the mix?

Quote:
[S]he must like me a lot right?

We can't answer that question. Maybe she was just curious and the experiment was to see if she in fact had feelings for you.

Remember friendships can go either way. Either evolve into something deeper or simply fade away. My guess is that it's leaning to a deeper relationship if both parties involved are into that.
cornelljdav

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2013 12:05 pm
@tsarstepan,
yeah I have, but she was not drunk hahaha. she don't want friends with benefits with me, she said she don't do that. I'm thinking she likes me, but its to early to say she wants to be with Mr, I mean we only been talking about a week and a half.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2013 12:22 pm
@cornelljdav,
Quote:
but she was not drunk hahaha.

Be careful on this aspect. I know a few girls that don't appear drunk when they've been drinking but admit it later next day that they were pretty sloshed.
cornelljdav

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2013 12:35 pm
@tsarstepan,
I'm telling you she wasn't hahaha. I was with her all night and through the day. she went to work and came home. she was good.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2013 01:13 pm
Yes, kissing 3 times would be MORE than friends. At least she is testing it out.

Why are you so confused about this? Enjoy it and don't worry about it.
cornelljdav

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2013 01:17 pm
@PUNKEY,
I'm not confused for real, just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one thinking its more without her saying it. I will enjoy it, and thanks.
0 Replies