why im feeling this sick?

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 12:47 pm
Why is my body reacting this way?

i feel like id stumble n legs nobbly feel,cold sweat all over and heart palpitates a lil and weak in the legs an shaky .is it from emotions an being overwhelmed or from not having eaten for awhile? im scared and cant afford to go to er .it got even worse after eating an last night migraine n stomach ache

jespah

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 12:54 pm
@wonder91,
Knowing absolutely nothing about you - e. g. age, weight, gender, whether you have a heart condition, whether you're prone to fainting, whether you're diabetic, etc., exactly how the hell are we supposed to be able to give you any sort of meaningful information?

Go to the ER if it really concerns you, and worry about how to pay for it later.
wonder91

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 01:14 pm
@jespah,
well i forgot to add that info srry.but here goes
im 21 and a female and not no insulin illness .i have had an eating disorder since 13, not prone to fainting ,i dont know my weight but my doc says low end of bmi i also have non threating arrythmia anything else thathelps let me know .
Ragman

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 01:14 pm
@wonder91,
If you simply are hungry , then eat a small meal and see if it improves. Eat a banana or something with potassium. However, it sounds like there's a lot going on ..and as such, you should see a medical prof immediately.

HOWEVER ...

Let's see ..if this were me and I had a choice ... perhaps having the experience or possibility between living or dying...I'd not concern myself over the money.

The last place I'd go was online to ask a question that no one here could accurately answer. You should go to an emergency room if you're having such extreme physical problems.

[edit: eating disorder? heart arrhythmia? You could be having low blood pressure and/or arrhythmia issues. Go to emergency room...or your schedule an emergency appointment with your psychiatrist.

BTW, my intent is not to alarm you unnecessarily but...a lot of people have passed on with 'non threatening arrythmia'..particularly anorexics and/or people with eating disorders]
jespah

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 01:22 pm
@Ragman,
I'm with Ragman.

Try eating something small and see if you feel better. If not, get to a doctor.

People here do want you to feel better, but you need to be proactive.
0 Replies

wonder91

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 01:51 pm
@Ragman,
well im thinking its dehydration or thyroid problems i have hypothyroid and also ive been hardely eating to so that could be it to but ate a lil but felt tad bit better with drinking something so might just be bad dehydration. thxs for answering
Ragman

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 01:55 pm
@wonder91,
If I were you, I'd still see a doctor and/or your counselor or shrink. You're not out of the woods yet.

Temporary dehydration? You have no idea of how your liver is functioning and the electrolyte imbalance that could be causing thyroid and/or heart issues.

Your words indicate that this might be a chronic issue due to eating disorder.

Do NOT self-diagnose. Not now..not ever.

I don't mean to sound harsh...but you have some serious health issues going on..besides this blood chemistry issue.

Your title is "why am I this sick?" You know damned well why!
ossobuco

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 02:05 pm
@Ragman,
There are emergency rooms and emergency rooms - the one I think is best here can have a long wait. But I know they have a way to prioritize once you get there and sign in.

I'm unaware of how Urgent Care places work (could use some education on that).

Edit - I just read the last few posts.
Thank you for being honest.
When you see a doctor, and you need to, be totally honest, it's important.
Especially at the ER.

0 Replies

wonder91

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 02:13 pm
@Ragman,
Well i feel better today ,with that being said i know my vitals and what not are normal because i had a recent bloodtest also things were fine just low iron an low vitamin d thats it .And i was going to inform my doc bout this after holidays perhaps sooner idk yet but anyways i feel better granted a lil weak and extrmely exchausted but thats it an emotionally drained n lil off but somewhat numb emotionally. Besides i should have asked it better i relalize i do know it was a posssiblity but was not sure and just needed other views on it.
Ragman

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 02:19 pm
@wonder91,
Please make an appointment with your counselor. It seems to me (from your own words) that you're minimizing your overall health issues. You need help.

If you were to imagine that you were a sailing ship, you just ran onto a sandbar. You can't run your body on empty... with not enough water or food.
Had you had the blood test when you were feeling this recent health problem, it would've most likely indicated a current chemistry problem.

You put at risk your long-term health.
wonder91

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 03:08 pm
@Ragman,
im in between therapists but am able to tell my other team members which i planned ill peave them voicemails so when they return they can respond ,and i understand your analogy ive heard it many times before .and to answer your other comment i partially care bout my health ,and i hate my body emensly and your prob right it might tive but blood test before that.
Ragman

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 03:51 pm
@wonder91,
You may find it hard to grasp or believe, but even in an online community there are people who care. Please take care ...better care ... of yourself. Taking partial care of your health is not enough! Holiday times can be such an emotional roller coaster for so many.

This is quite a concern. You do understand that what's been going on is that your body image is distorted and the distortion is hurting your overall health due to the denial. Please understand that at this time that being between therapists is just a bad idea.

I'm not a medical person...but..what you described can also be an episode of an anxiety attack.
wonder91

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 05:50 pm
@Ragman,
yea really hmmmm....

and yea we will see if im screwed by my mental health clinic again with therapists
and i could not give a **** about my body its welcome to accept its state
ossobuco

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 05:56 pm
@wonder91,
This isn't immediately about your mental health, it is about your dangerous lack of nutrition. Get to a doctor.
nothingtodo

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 06:04 pm
@wonder91,
Definite chemical imbalance, causing, no doubt to me.. anxiety and incorrect decision making, it is good you asked, get to a doctor.. Your mental clarity is not 100% accurate, money is not the issue, get the right advice ASAP.
wonder91

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 07:11 pm
@ossobuco,
have to loose weight somehow and tummy ache a lil now but thats it .i only ate a piece of french toast with whipped cream n small choc morsels and eggs thats it for today
wonder91

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 07:13 pm
@nothingtodo,
ill go to doc next week
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 07:15 pm
@wonder91,
You are being an idiot. That is no nutrition for a day. Whipped cream?

Are you actually trying to deplete yourself of nutrients?
wonder91

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 10:19 pm
@ossobuco,
i know its not much but cant eat much at all an i try to eat healthy
wonder91

Tue 25 Dec, 2012 10:33 pm
@wonder91,
i almost just now got hit by an oncoming car while i was running to the car .i m alright though not hurt at all