why im feeling this sick?

amygarside

Wed 26 Dec, 2012 06:45 am
@wonder91,
Hope you will find a way to settle all your health problems. Please consult a doctor and therapist so that you can sort things out. Hope yo get better soon.
wonder91

Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:20 pm
@wonder91,
had fruit salad an egg bake today
0 Replies

wonder91

Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:31 pm
@wonder91,
have to eat more?
0 Replies

wonder91

Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:39 pm
@wonder91,
thanks for everything
0 Replies

wonder91

Thu 27 Dec, 2012 02:03 pm
@amygarside,
my doc just called now and shes thinking it might be viral thing thats been going around but also the anxiety an panic could be part of it an she is ok w ith keeping an eye on the symptoms
but said to come in if i start to delevop a fever or such as that . And since food is making me feel ill sbe said i could do liquid diet but no longer then 24/48 hrs so i might just do liquids for now an maybe fruit salad later .but her answer sparked my ed an im planning on doing only liquids for a few days
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sat 29 Dec, 2012 06:42 pm
@wonder91,
wonder91 wrote:
i dont know my weight but my doc says low end of bmi i also have non threating arrythmia anything else thathelps let me know .

you've posted your weight on the other thread

90 pounds and you want to lose weight

If you are at the low end of the proper BMI (and I don't trust those - those have been found to be too low to reflect good health), your body can likely not manage further weight-loss.

From what I see on this thread, you're not just trying to lose weight you are making very poor food choices. If you're going to diet at least pick healthy foods.

You are 21 years old. Time to take responsibility for things.
0 Replies

wonder91

Sun 30 Jun, 2013 09:00 pm
Hi all my health acting up again and now i have extra symptoms(pelvic/adomen pain)and lunguo (white hair growth where not normal for adults healthy or not)
And also hurts to breathe sometimes)-i woke up last night was in side curled up fetal position and when i took a breath it hurt like daggers priecing my whole body )and my body acted of its own accord it extended to straight as a board then my back all of a sudden arched the deepest arch ive ever done .i didnt even think or instruct my body somehow oddly it acted on its own record and it helped so much but i dont know how my body saved me or even knew what to do (i was alone).

Im doing my best to find what will help and at the very least help enough till im able to get back on my feet , and attempt even harder to get better ,i just dam& want to get healthy and move on i desperatly want that it hurts.

Im in regular contact with recovery and crisis helplines and hotlines ,also waiting to get into ACT (assertive community treatment)
Butrflynet

Mon 1 Jul, 2013 10:41 am
@wonder91,
Your body is probably shutting down due to malnutrition and the starvation you have imposed upon it.
wonder91

Mon 1 Jul, 2013 11:52 am
@Butrflynet,
How so, ?
ossobuco

Mon 1 Jul, 2013 12:14 pm
@wonder91,
You have posted regarding your very poor nutrition here many times. Failure to ingest enough nutrients has bad consequences for your health. You have been told this many times.

I think it is vital that you get seen by a doctor immediately, and tell that doctor the truth about your lack of eating, even if it means going to an emergency room.
wonder91

Mon 1 Jul, 2013 09:04 pm
@ossobuco,
I have been talking to my medical team and they are fully aware and i go in for a physical tomorrow ,i first meet for 40 mins with a medical care coordinator and then another 40 mins with the MD.

My therapist dropped me as a client cause if i attempted sucide or such an she the therapist on record an i dont see her for a long time then she thinks she could possibly loose license and she doesnt want to take that risk

And she said she also exs patients who cancel all sessions with her so apparently im not the only one and she keeps saying well i respect you and your feelings

And called my medical clinic sucidal and wanting to self harm they transferred me to a nurse who was working on the floor -and she talked an i did to ,asked questions and then tried to make me give my home number to talk to a parent but im like im an adult and before at the other clinic it was not required .

So she settled for talking to my doc and said more then likely call me back but no one did .so i dont know what happened and i go in to the clinic for a physical

I have an intake July 9th for assertive community treatment program
ossobuco

Mon 1 Jul, 2013 09:08 pm
@wonder91,
Well, good about tomorrow.
0 Replies

Ragman

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 08:26 am
@wonder91,
Please try sticking to this one thread and not generating another confusing diversion thread. Creation of another thread where your discussing the same issue only dilutes any possible help you might get.
0 Replies