Why did husband do this?

icy21

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 01:23 am
Okay so my husband is a serial cheater. He cheats on every year with plenty of females, before marriage he did the same as well. But hes really wealthy and famous. We have a 4 year old daughter.
He also does drugs and weed and gets suspended for it too but no change and I don't even bother changing him. I have lots of female friends and we party, drink and we even launched our makeup business.

My husband portrays himself as a devoted husband and a great family man on twitter and in public. He always talks about us on twitter/interview, he even put his me and our daughter on his public DVD, and had his instagram username as fritzes along with our wedding date and asked me to use the same username with our daughter's birthdate.
Remarkably, he chooses nothing to tweet about wearing my jewelery. I expected him to brag about how hes wearing my bracelet but he isn't saying anything. Is he doing it halfheartedly and publicity?
And he doesn't miss a chance to show everything to the teenage fans. He even told teenagers that maybe its time for sibling for our daughter on twitter.

Now I made jewelery for my business and made mens which I used him to model them and show it to fans on twitter and instagram and now hes wearing it everywhere. In so much cold, he is wearing half shirts to show the bracelet but when hes wearing full shirts, he isn't wearing them.

Why is he wearing it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,562 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 01:55 am
@icy21,
Here's what you told us a month ago:

http://able2know.org/topic/201853-1#post-5167940

Quote:
My husband and I have been married for 5 years. Hes extremely wealthy and well known. We have a 4 year old. Before we got married, my husband had told me that he wanted a baby as quickly as possible. He had even chosen a name for a girl. Well before marriage he did drugs and pot and openly slept around. But he got my name tattooed on his arm.
While he was engaged to me he even said he was single and slept around. many photos cropped up after marriage ,of him sitting with slutty dressed woman or getting kissed by them on cheeks.
Just 3 months after our wedding and while I was pregnant he was cheating on me with a colleague. He didn't leave her, just took a break when our child was born because he had to return home for full 2 months.

He got our child's name tattooed on his arm. Then resumed his affair. He cheated on her too by having a short fling with another colleague in 08 but she didn't know about it. He dated his colleague till 09 and after she left the company.
Last year he dated his younger colleague (same one with whom he had a short fling in 08) which was serious. But she cheated on him and he trashed her on radio. But eventually they became friends again. Before that he kissed a female friend of mine in front of me and my friends but I didn't care much about it.
He has a roving eye too. He has slept with hot fan girls too.
But ever since we got married, his company pressurized him to show the image of a changed man so he actively sports the i-am-a-changed-family-man image. He will always talk about me and daughter on twitter and other public networks.

He blatantly lies about how I help him in choosing his formal wear when he has only 6-7 pairs of suits which he keeps repeating.
His company releases professional DVDS of their employees but my husband instead of keeping the DVD professional, got it filled with family moments showing me, daughter, my husband coming to kiss me, sitting at home, picnic, eating together, including putting up a large wedding pic of both of us kissing in the bedroom, personal pictures of us together, or my daughter being born just after delivery (it was a filmed shot) and he showed that too. He praised me highly and claimed that our child's birth changed him.
He even has his instagram account name, the same as mine along with our wedding date (he told me that we need to do this to portray perfect family picture, mine has daughter's birthday)
Since hes very good looking, nobody likes to hear negative about him.

He also has a 22 year old mistress who gave birth to his baby boy. Some hater of his got this news and she spread it all over the net so to protect his image he took a month off, talked to all those fans who were asking him dozen questions and even took us to Bahamas and I posted pictures of us on twitter to show that we are a happy family.
When he was with us at Halloween last year, he was quite and was sitting alone and occasionally had his daughter with him.
I had invited my 10 female friends and we partied and took pictures all night long. Even at my daughter's birthday, he was sitting along with kids and was only making my daughter happy. Our friends took our family picture together, he had his hands on my daughter's arms but I didn't touch either of them.

I on the other hand have lot of female friends. They love me and give me a lot of attention. We frequently party, hang out together leaving our kids with baby sitters or husband when hes home, to party in bars and restaurants. We have photographers hired who take lots and lots of pictures of us at every event or our friends take lots of pictures.
Even at streets, our pictures are always being snapped. My friends and I are stay at homes but they all leave their kids to party with me.
We also love doing makeup, dressing up and drinking and clubbing. Even in airplanes we take lots of pictures. I started a makeup artistry business this year with my close friend and used all my friends as models. In between my hubby got suspended for drugs yet I attended makeup shows, partied and took pictures. I take lot of pictures of my daughter.

My husband was offered a month away theater play and so he went away to Vancouver. In between he started his typical family business how he misses his family, then he tweeted an alarming thing which he was discussing with teenage girls and boys.
He tweeted that I sent a video of our daughter singing ba ba black sheep and shes getting so big and maybe its time for a sibling. the teens asked him which gender he prefers, he said both boy/girl would be nice but father-daughter bond is special.
Then all his fans started wishing that they hope its a boy or twins. In Jan itself this year, he tweeted that its a dream for both of us to have kids right now (in reply to illegitimate kids rumor) and now this nonsense.

So hat can you say about our married life and his tweeting?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 06:49 am
@icy21,
http://able2know.org/topic/201853-1#post-5167940
0 Replies

geminiluv

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 09:06 am
@icy21,
Here is what I gather from your husband:
It is said people who post alot on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram have intimacy issues.
People who don't understand this concept might cheat
When this happens to a cheater he never realizes that the attraction he feels towards that person results from the hormones that are released in his body but instead he thinks that he loves that new person more than his spouse.

Cheaters might say something like:

•I experience new feelings when i see her that i don't experience with my wife anymore
•I am more motivated to see him than to see my husband
•I never seem to get bored of her

When we formulate these terms scientifically they become as follows:

•I forget how those chemicals felt like, with that new person i can feel them again
•More chemicals are pumped into my body when i see him than when i see my husband
•i don't think those chemicals will ever stop being released (the same thought that he first got when he married his wife)

This is also why he is addicted to drugs. He has problems with addiction.

You are doing somewhat the same thing except instead of cheating, you party, I guess because it makes you feel young and free again. You and your friends also crave attention which is why you all take alot of pictures of eachother. You taking pictures = your husband posting in Twitter/FB/Instagram. Maybe you both crave this attention because you are not receiving it or providing it to eachother.

Are you trying to numb your pain with all of the partying? You both are trying to numb your feelings rather than dealing with them. Your husband portraying that you all are a perfect family is only to cover up what he is really feeling.

Sounds like you all need to pay more attention with eachother. You both have an intimacy/attention issue but show it in different ways. Sounds like you all need a counselor.
0 Replies