female orgasm

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 06:23 pm
i dont like master baiting but I've done it a few times recently and when I'm penetrating myself with a toy; i get a lot of vaginal discharge. but when i have sex there is none..
my questions are.

1. how much discharge is normal (Because it seems like a lot)
2. why does it not happen with a penis?
3. does this discharge mean I've orgasmed because i dont feel any better after i kinda just feel like i peed myself but i know i didn't...

jespah

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 06:26 pm
@23Flotsofquestions,
I'm thinking you haven't orgasmed, as you would likely know. It is, generally, a rather intense feeling.

As for discharge, there really is no set amount. However, since it's not happening during sex, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I don't believe you can have an orgasm just with penetration. This is not abnormal. It is likely that you need something else. Possibly oral + digital stimulus/penetration. Try that with your next partner.
23Flotsofquestions

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 06:35 pm
@23Flotsofquestions,
also until recently i haven't been interested in sex because these issues. and i was on depression medicine that make me not want to have sex.. and now I'm feeling better and am feeling more sexual. plus I'm seeing someone. thats why I'm brining the topic up now..
and i really hate touching myself. but it seems that guys only want to get off then they are ready to be done and leave.?
im kinda scared to ask them to do more because in the past it hasn't worked when i guy was going down on me or fingering me. id just start to get sore and make them stop.
0 Replies

23Flotsofquestions

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 06:37 pm
@jespah,
if its not discharge because of an orgasm what is it?
i feel like it should happen when masterbation or intercourse if its not from an orgasm
jespah

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 06:45 pm
@23Flotsofquestions,
It's from before. You're getting lubricated but you're not getting all the way there, it seems.

And if a guy isn't interested in hanging in there long enough to get you there, why are you with him? Lots of guys will go the distance. Find one. They are out there.
njpchevorlet

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 06:51 pm
@23Flotsofquestions,
ill go out on a lime here and be a test subject, ill go in and see what I can do and we will decide whether or not you have any problems.
23Flotsofquestions

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 06:56 pm
@njpchevorlet,
thanks for the offer!! not out of line at all were on line you can saywhaterver you want!
23Flotsofquestions

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 06:58 pm
@jespah,
good question..
mostly its psychological and i dont want to add to the number of guys I've slept with. just because the one I'm with currently isn't into trying to pleasure me.. because if i did that id probably have tried things out with way more guys than id want. I'm already past a number I'm comfortable with. and i know number doesn't matter but i dont like feeling slutty.
jespah

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 07:00 pm
@23Flotsofquestions,
Then talk with your fellow. Tell him you want to try something new; that the current way isn't working.

People who care want to please each other.
njpchevorlet

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 07:28 pm
@23Flotsofquestions,
Ok so ill meet you on the 9th green @ 9?

(Happy Gilmore reference LOL)
0 Replies

23Flotsofquestions

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 07:29 pm
@jespah,
I've mentioned it a few times. but he's never fingered or went down on a girl before so he's kind of shy about it..
i find it kinda odd because he's said he's had sex with 20 girls and I'm just like wtf how did you get away with that....
njpchevorlet

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 07:33 pm
@23Flotsofquestions,
you gotta divide by 3 or more according to american pie, but tell him youre not going to let him get it unless he eats you out first, he probably has never done it before so hes nervous about doing it and you finding out he was lieing. But just reassure him of it and instruct him while hes doing it he will feel more comfortable about doing it.
23Flotsofquestions

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 08:14 pm
@njpchevorlet,
i like all the movie references going on here!! lol.
hahaa i wish i could divide my 8 people by 3..
id undersatnd a guy lying to another guy about number of girls but to the girl id lie and say less..? because who wants to be with a whore. ya know! thats my point on it.. i feel slutty just because I've been with 8 guys Sad and you think by 8 id figure out this whole orgasm thing..
jespah

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2012 06:17 am
@23Flotsofquestions,
Don't get hung up on a #. I don't believe there's a sudden, magical # where suddenly you zoom from nice girl to slut. And I think if you want to keep that # low, that's fine. But to keep it low by staying with someone who does not look out for you ...?
0 Replies

njpchevorlet

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2012 12:24 pm
@23Flotsofquestions,
Why feel slutty? dont feel bad about it, I just turned 20 and have been with 19 women (no lie) me personally I would rather be with a woman that has been with several men shes got more experience. You might have a medical condition in all seriousness though, have you considered seeing a gynechologist?
23Flotsofquestions

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2012 10:38 pm
@njpchevorlet,
yeah i have seen a doctor. i really dont think they help at all. there like umm well you have this and its fixed with medication. which no it doesn't. but she never told me i had a problem that would prevent me from sex.
and idk i judge people about have being with a lot of sexual partners without trying to.. so i judge myself even harsher. and then there was that movie that recently came out "whats your number" and i was LIKE OMG!! hahaa

i know it shouldn't bug me but it does.. and it always seems that no guy wants to take care of me. no matter the case it ends up being the guy getting off and leaving and or one night stands.. i feel like theres something really wrong with me that none wants to stay or try to help me out.. Sad
lowers my self confidence. and i mean i know I'm pretty. and i think I'm a pretty cool chick too. but yeah. (sorry i talk a lot)
jespah

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2012 07:41 am
@23Flotsofquestions,
I think you might want to consider speaking with a doctor about these feelings of low self-esteem. You need to understand why you keep selecting men (or allowing them to select you, which is the same thing) who do not seem to care for your well-being or your sexual joy. We are all responsible for our own orgasms, but it doesn't help if the guys are pretty much all jerks.
0 Replies

njpchevorlet

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2012 02:11 pm
@23Flotsofquestions,
You are not on any anit-depressants are you? I have never seen that movie before, is it any good?

Well unfortunately most men are like that theyll hit it get one nut off and leave, there are an extraordinary few of us who actually like to get off two, three, or sometimes more off before we leave. Me personally I have always giving oral to women. I dont know if this is just weird to me but there are still a lot of men that either dont know how to or dont like to. For instance my roommate is a year older that me (im 20, hes 21) and he has never went down on a woman before. I was so astonished when he told me the first thing that came to mind that I said was, "dude you attend one of the best universities in the southeast and are about to graduate and have never been south on a woman before?"

My point is when its all said and done with you have to find someone who can "ring your bell." It may take more than physical attraction, you may have to be on a more emotional level with a man before you can reach your climax, for every person it might be easier, harder, or something different so that they can. Your man might not be working right for all you know, he might not be stroking hip mushroom tip in the sugarwalls right, yall might not be having enough foreplay all kinds of different stuff. So like I said it might not be you it might be him.

So, Does he give you oral? What kind of foreplay do the two of you have? What sort of things turn you on in the bedroom that you would like to do but he doesnt do?
Those are some questions to think about and discuss with your man, because if he doesnt know that there is some sort of problem he cant help it be fixed (hence, it takes two to tango) But you might figure out in the end that he is just entirely wrong for you.
jespah

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2012 02:49 pm
@njpchevorlet,
Rather well said, chevy.
0 Replies

23Flotsofquestions

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2012 03:38 pm
@njpchevorlet,
Sorry i took forever to answer i didnt het a notification email there had been a response.
He has never went down on me. He wolnt even make up with me. I do think hes wrong for me but im giving him a chance i mean im not actively searching for someone to date now. I have someone in mind but thats a whole other subject.

Im working on the self esteem but its hard to gain when ive been negative my whole life. But ive been modeling and stuff latley and that will hopefully take effect and help a bit..

I cant type much on any subject now but ill check in on this again soon...