female orgasm

23Flotsofquestions

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2012 03:39 pm
@njpchevorlet,
Im on seroquil.. I was on more before but quit taking it back in july. And feel way better and more sexually interested now that im off of the anti depressants.
0 Replies

njpchevorlet

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2012 05:49 pm
@23Flotsofquestions,
Well if he wont go down on you or make out with you, you should probably find a new man. I really wouldnt see any reason staying with anyone if they cant satisfy any of my desires. Me personally I would rather tolerate someone that I dont share common interests with than to be with someone who cant sure my sexual desires, that goes further in my book than personality.
0 Replies

ProphetDBeats

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 10:25 am
@23Flotsofquestions,
The reason you are releasing fluid when YOU are doing it, is because YOU know how YOU like it, maybe your orgasm is not brought to surface by intercourse, have him give you oral and fingering at the same time, even let them use a toy on you if you are comfortable with that. Just dont let a man discourage you from doing this, just because he doesnt like it. If the release of fluids turns him off, then find another who does like it.

there is nothing hotter than a girl who squirts all over the place. just saying
0 Replies