BBB finally is able to post again

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2012 02:19 am
As soon as I figure out how to get a photo of her the next day after her fall out of my cell phone and onto a computer or internet, I'll post it.

I don't know if she will be back up to speed with posting the news articles. She's having difficulties with the hand as well as with just finding her words.
fbaezer

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2012 02:34 am
Go, BBB, go!

I just hope everything evolves well.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2012 03:55 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
I'm just glad that you knew who to vote for, in rehab keyboard, and wrist and finger exercises for republican policy that you don't like is muchly recommended.
0 Replies

laifeng

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 09:52 pm
Oh good, oh
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2012 02:15 pm
@Butrflynet,
Finally figured out how to get this photo from my cell phone to my computer so I could post it.

Here is BBB's Black Eye For Obama...

This was taken the next day after her fall. Soon after, the whole right side of her body looked like this.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-KypD7lwar_g/UL5ZBKsfejI/AAAAAAAAB1o/xuQJvjE69Hg/s382/mom%2527sblackeyeP10-23-12_07.59.jpg
jespah

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2012 02:34 pm
My gosh.
0 Replies

Stugotz

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2012 06:59 pm
@Butrflynet,
I love you so much Mom
0 Replies

Stugotz

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2012 07:00 pm
That will teach Mike Tyson to not cut in line, when voting for Obama,

0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2012 11:51 pm
@Butrflynet,
Oh my, poor BBB. I hope she is looking and feeling better now.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 07:37 am
@Butrflynet,
That's quite the shiner. Wow.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 08:14 am
@Butrflynet,
wow

Glad you're feeling better, BBB
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 12:38 pm
@JPB,
My son, Stugotz, is finally beginning to recover from his serious illnesses. It took a long time for him, and his doctors, to finally found what was wrong. He plans to move to Kentucky for a medical place better for him.

I'm recovering of events that have made medical life difficult for me. I'm slowly recovering. Dolly and Madison doggies have helped Butrflynet very hard to get me better.

Can you believe I am doing work around the house? I can make foods and clean up the kitchen, do my laundry and put everything in my bedroom and even got my clean bedding installed. I was able to vacuum through the house. Was even able to get our mail across the street and home newspaper. I've also used my car to go food shopping using the store's electric grocery carts and helped to my car. Sometimes I can unload and store them or, if too heavy, Butrflynet handles them for me.

I'm so happy that Dolly and Madison doggies can easily play in my lap.

I hope this activity will help me rid my body of ten pounds and recover my good swimming. Butrflynet is planning to take me to a medical swimming place to improve my 83 year old body. She's preparing to start doing her own excellent swimming. Dolly and Madison can't go. Dogs are not allowed.

BBB
ossobuco

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 01:00 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Very good to hear, BBB, that's a big time recovery for you. I'm happy to hear about the swimming too, for both of you. Also pleased to hear Stugotz will be well situated.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 10:05 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
I'm so glad to see you posting!!!

You're 83 and STILL worried about an extra 10 lbs....My God, will it never end?!?!?
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2013 02:14 am
Hey, BBB. Good to see you again. Glad your are active and able to do chores. When you get around to it, you can come here and do some of mine.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2013 04:27 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
All marvellous news BBB - you are a resilient and stoic lady having gone through so much... and now, just look at you and what you're achieving after such a hard year! Fabulous to read. I'm so pleased you are doing so much better and that your son is able to move to be in an improved living environment.

Butrflynet is a wonder, bless her. She's a good gal and we can see how proud you are. I know it must be wonderful to have her with you.

(((BBB)))xxx
farmerman

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2013 06:24 am
@Izzie,
Glad to see you back on the boards Aunt Bee. We missed you.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2013 08:06 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Congrats! That's great news and so refreshing to hear such an uplifting story of good health. Keep up the good work..
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2013 08:17 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Great news that Stugotz is finally improving. He's had a long haul.

Good to see you posting again, BBB. It sounds like you're staying busy and doing well.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2013 04:02 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Thanks, everyone.

I didn't tell you Stugotz nearly died Monday 5th afternoon. He was saved by his good friend physician and staff. Stugotz drove as fast as he could to his doctor because he could hardly breath. His doctor called help from all the staff near by and fast as they could, doing everything they could help.

They saved Stugotz's life. On January 16th Stugots asked his doctor to tell him how close to death he was. Doctor decided to report to him how he would have died in three minutes.

Stugotz is moving to Kentucky in three months. He is only 56. He is searching for an environment that will give him a chance to live longer.

BBB