parados

Fri 30 Nov, 2012 07:49 am
@djjd62,
That explains why cats don't want to change the current code.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 30 Nov, 2012 07:53 am
@Zardoz,
So if you read 2 books from extreme viewpoints you think that makes you an expert or even a little bit knowledgeable about social security? I would say it means you have 2 extreme views and probably not much reality from either of them.

I would hazard a guess that your brain doesn't contain many neuropaths that contribute to logic if you only read extreme viewpoints
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 30 Nov, 2012 07:55 am

The Frustration

By Neal Boortz

Are you getting the feeling that the Obama administration will likely take the “wealth envy” angle on nearly every issue put forth over the next four years?

We need to solve this fiscal cliff problem (that they created in the first place) .. the solution is to increase taxes on the rich!

We need to reform the tax code .. I know, the rich need to pay their fair share!

We need to reform entitlements.. we can’t cut entitlements, all we need to do is have the rich cough up more money to pay for them!

We need to do something about climate change .. I know, let’s make the evil corporations and businesses pay cap-and-trade taxes.

We need to find answers on how four Americans died in Benghazi .. you know how we can solve that mystery? Why, we will just have to tax the rich in order to bring justice!

Thanks to the Obama administration’s perpetual class warfare campaign, another day goes by and I feel compelled to explain how the rich are already paying more than their “fair share” and how tax revenues generally decrease when rates are increased. But how many more times can we go through this charade? The fact is that the people who need to know this information simply aren’t tuned into talk radio and they aren’t reading this blog. Or what’s worse … people could learn this information and yet STILL feel the need to plunder the pockets of the producers.

So what do you do when …

The ObamaMedia won’t report the facts or ask the tough questions.
The Obama administration continues to mislead on the facts and stoke the fire of wealth envy.
The Republicans can’t seem to deliver a coherent message if their political careers depended on it.
The proggies and the moochers aren’t all that concerned about the facts and are a growing majority in this country.

If you have a solution, by all means call the show and we will discuss it. From where I’m sitting, we are on a downward slide and you better be prepared when we take that plunge.
parados

Fri 30 Nov, 2012 07:58 am
@H2O MAN,
Neal Boortz writes a column that says the following:
If only the real world was the fantasy world I live in....
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 30 Nov, 2012 08:51 am

A few months old, but spot on.

Obama's Tax Hike Plan Punishes Small Businesses

Obama Health Care Law Tax Penalty Will Hit 6 Million Uninsured: CBO
H2O MAN

Fri 30 Nov, 2012 10:44 am

President Obama is lying when he said: “97% of small businesses would not see their income taxes go up” under his tax plan.
roger

Fri 30 Nov, 2012 11:00 am
@H2O MAN,
I believe that. I also never believed Romney when he claimed that there would be no taxes for either the wealthy or the middle class.

As a matter of fact, I don't have real problems with increased taxes. My concerns are about how large the increases are going to be, and the possible effects of various deductions being curtailed. I am very concerned about what is going to be done with the increased taxes or increased revenues.
H2O MAN

Fri 30 Nov, 2012 11:14 am

It looks like Obama will not stop until he has successfully spread the misery around
parados

Fri 30 Nov, 2012 12:26 pm
@H2O MAN,
Better spread around than exempting those at the top from misery.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 30 Nov, 2012 02:45 pm

Why Higher Tax Rates Never Bring in Higher Levels of Revenue

When it comes to public policy, economics not accounting should rule when planning the future. Instead, the public debate is filled with accounting. Accounting only tells you where you have been. Accounting is static analysis. Accounting says governments won’t earn revenue when they will, and it also tells them they will earn revenue when they won’t. Yet, virtually all the analysis we see, hear politicians cite, and listen to talking heads spew out is accounting analysis. That leads to a misinformed populace and explains a lot of why we are headed in the direction we are going.
Zardoz

Fri 30 Nov, 2012 07:46 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O you seem to know a whole lot about misinformed people, are you speaking from personal experience, or just observation? It sure seems like personal experience. To be sure statics can be manipulated in the short run but in the long run they become much harder to manipulate. During the last 30 years, the years that the commie/conservative economic philosophy know as voodoo economics, (named so by other republicans) has been the prevailing economic philosophy in America the country has went steadily downhill for 98% of Americans while the top 1% has made off like bandits. After 30 years there can be no doubt that commie/conservative economic policy is a failure.

On the internet you will find a graph of the National Debt done by President. The graph plots the national debt as a percentage of the GNP. The national debt reached its highest point in 1949 after WWII and steadily declined until Reagan is elected at which point the graph swings violent upward as Reagan tripled the National Debt. Had the graph continued to follow the same trajectory it had for 30 years it would have been paid off during Clinton term. Voodoo economics didn’t produce more tax revenue it tripled the national debt after it had been reduced for 30 years.
The site for the graph is: “National Debt Graph by President”

There are many ways to lie using statistic one well know way is called “cherry picking’ that is where you pick out only short term statistic that reinforce your case even though you know it is a lie. Commie/conservative think tanks are expert at “cherry picking.’’
0 Replies

Zardoz

Fri 30 Nov, 2012 07:52 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O the Commie/conservatives define a small business as a hedge fund making $5 billion a year. They have very few employees but make tremendous profits stealing from the public. So if you define a “Small Business” by number of employees the most profitable businesses in the country are “small businesses.”
0 Replies

Zardoz

Fri 30 Nov, 2012 08:35 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O in my line of work I deal with a lot of small businesses. I shut them down when they fail to pay their city taxes. Most of what most people think of as a small business barely make enough to make a living. There is no such thing as a “small business” that nets $250,000 a year after expenses are paid. To net $250,000 it has to be a multi-million business, considering profits margins are a small percentage of gross. The gross is not taxable only profit is taxed. A million dollar a year gross would have to have a 25% profit margin to face increased taxes.

Small businesses facing increased taxes is just another commie/conservative lie. Who defines what a small, business is? Do we define it by number of employees or net profit? Is business with 2 employees a small business or one with a 1,000 employees a small business. The commie/conservatives manufacture lies one after another. The first thing that needs to be done is to reach a definition of exactly of what a “small business” is only then can accurate statistics be agreed on.

In the tri state area we have many people that work only for medical insurance the cost of insurance takes their entire check. They are second wage earners and their husband has no health insurance at his job. The application of free market ideology may work for television sets but it has made a total mess of health care costs in America. My health insurance cost $720 in 1974 by 2008 the same policy cost $22,000 a year. Projected out at the same rate of increase the same policy would be $250,000 in another 34 years. If the current rate of salary increase continued the salary would be $140,000 in another 34 years, meaning that you would need to earn another $110,000 just to purchase health insurance.

Of course most people realize Greedism, the worship of the free market, will never solve the health insurance problem. In the brave new world of commie/conservatism only the very rich will be able to afford health care and for those that believe in Greedism that is an acceptable outcome, those who are not rich should just die a miserable death only the economic strong should survive, Hitler new super race. The workingman built and paid for the hospitals and the workingman built and paid for the medical schools and the workingman pays for most of the cost of the doctor’s education but only the rich should benefit. I have paid for West Virginia Medical School since I was a small child. Every soft drink in state of WV is taxed to pay for the Medical School and I drink a lot of soft drinks. But if Greedism decides who gets medical care only the rich will benefit from my tax dollars that went to the medical school. America has one of the worst health care systems in the industrialized world ranked 34th in the world because there is one motive to provide health care and that is greed. Like it or not this must and will change if all the commie/conservatives must be dragged along kicking and screaming.
H2O MAN

Fri 30 Nov, 2012 09:31 pm

Commie liberal democrat policies are sucking the life out of businesses large and small.
0 Replies

JTT

Sat 1 Dec, 2012 08:27 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Oh, good one! I can't wait to slip that into a conversation.

When the sum total of your posts consists of one liners, Rog, it's highly unlikely that you will ever be able to engage in any conversation.
0 Replies

JTT

Sat 1 Dec, 2012 08:30 pm
@roger,
Holy ****, Roger, two sentences! That's your A2K record, is it not?
0 Replies

JTT

Sat 1 Dec, 2012 08:32 pm
@roger,
I stand corrected. Five!
0 Replies

JTT

Sat 1 Dec, 2012 08:33 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
That leads to a misinformed populace

Duuuuuuuhhhhhh.
0 Replies

roger

Sat 1 Dec, 2012 10:29 pm
@Zardoz,
True, that. I worked for a company that had gross invoicing of seven million in it's best year. Net income was somewhat less than 100k, though admittly, the owner's outlook left him disposed to give employee benefits as opposed to sending a check to IRS.
Zardoz

Sun 2 Dec, 2012 08:01 am
H2O what you don’t know about history could fill volumes of books. There was no significant communist movement in America until the republicans wrecked the economy with greed in 1929. At this point it was widely believed throughout the world that capitalism was a complete failure and many intellectuals, even in America believed that communism was the answer. The democratic philosophy was already a long established political philosophy and in fact Roosevelt is given credit for preventing a communist takeover of America from likes of communists like Frank Meyer and Whitaker Chambers who are in fact the cornerstone philosophers of the Modern Conservative Movement. The communist vote in America was growing by 10 % between presidential elections. Frank Meyer, known as “The Father of the Modern Conservative Movement,” was responsible for a significant amount of the communist vote in American election.

There are no, let me repeat that, no communist cornerstone philosophers responsible for founding the democratic political philosophy, however many card carrying communist philosophers were in fact responsible for the Modern Conservative Movement’s political philosophy, including Frank Meyer, “The Father of the Modern Conservative Movement. Of course not every one of the founding fathers of the Modern Conservative Movement was communists but the communists soon staged a communist style purge to rid the movement of other radical right elements like the John Birchers. The communists believed rightly so that the Modern Conservative Movement would never be taken seriously as long as the radical right was associated with the communist inspired political movement. The communist style purge was effective and the communists main streamed their political movement with propaganda and more propaganda but not until recently has American people become aware that it was malcontent communists traders who started the Modern Conservative Movement.

The virulent hate of the American government is the gift communist founding fathers gave to America.

H2O the actual facts and history of the founding fathers of Modern Conservative Movement is not going to go away. I know that your brain has been shaped and built by the communists propaganda you hear on the radio and that you see absolutely nothing wrong with Whitaker Chamber stealing our defense secrets and sending them to the Communists and Nazis. You see nothing wrong in that Chambers was personally responsible for 10s of thousands of Americans being killed in WWII because the Nazi knew exactly where to torpedo our battleships. And you see absolutely nothing wrong with Reagan awarding Whitaker Chambers the Presidential Medal of Freedom the highest civilian award in America. You will rationalize every action of the commie/conservative Movement. But there are other Americans who don’t have the degree of brain damage you do and they will not have a closed mind and fact will make them realize who the founding fathers of the Modern Conservative Movement were in fact communist malcontents who were upset that they could not stage a successful communist revolution in America so they just started another political movement. .

0 Replies