Hamas terroists getting pounded

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 07:13 am

Israel bombards Gaza Strip with nearly 200 airstrikes aimed at various
Hamas terrorists targets... ground invasion may be imminent.

http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/IsraelForce_20121117_072939.jpg

This action is in response to hundreds of Hamas rockets being fired
into Israel and because Hamas terrorists have targeted Jerusalem

http://global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/fn2/video/111512_sb_barrett_640.jpg

contrex

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 07:22 am
I expect you're getting some good wanks out of this...
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 07:24 am
@contrex,
I expect you're on the side of the terrorists...
Foofie

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 09:42 am
Perhaps, this ongoing hostility can be more organized along the lines of the baseball World Series, each autumn? I would think Israel would correlate to a big league team, while the Palestineans would be a AAA farm team?

Regardless, the hostilities might be only in the top of the second inning?

What the brilliant Palestineans do not realize that, in my opinion, when Israel utilizes high tech equipment to deal with the Palestineans, Israel is also getting actual war usage to better sell the high tech equipment to all the banana republics and not so banana republics. Possibly, the Palestineans still think Jews are only in the rag trade (aka, garment industry)?
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 01:59 pm
@Foofie,
http://global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/fn2/video/111712_anhq_danon_640.jpg
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 02:24 pm
H2Oman just came! There's spooge all over his keyboard! (Yuk)
JTT

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 09:10 pm
@contrex,
' spooge', I've never heard that one, C.
contrex

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 03:28 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I think it is mainly a US usage; it is not one I customarily employ; I saw it on the web. I felt it had a suitably contemptuous ring. It reminds me of 'sporge' - (verb) to attack/disrupt a Usenet newsgroup with a flood of nonsense posts (noun) the matter thus posted.

Wiktionary wrote:
spooge (usually uncountable; plural spooges)

Any sealant or lubricant applied during the assembly of electronic equipment.

(informal) Semi-liquid gunk.

Alton Brown, Good Eats, "Fit to Be Tied":

(on the sanitary properties of kitchen knives) They give you the illusion of safety. I mean, look at all this area down in here. You get chicken spooge down in there, the germs check in, and they don't check out.

(vulgar, slang) semen

Verb

spooge (third-person singular simple present spooges, present participle spooging, simple past and past participle spooged)

(vulgar, slang) to ejaculate
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 07:02 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
I expect you're on the side of the terrorists...

which ones, the palstinian or the israeli?
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 07:05 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

i've always heard it as splooge

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 07:13 am
@djjd62,

The title clearly identifies the terrorists.
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 07:16 am
@H2O MAN,
sorry if it offends your sensibilities, but in my mind it's a completely legitimate question
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 07:17 am
@H2O MAN,
as does my reply Wink
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 07:17 am
@djjd62,

No, your question is asinine.
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 07:24 am
@H2O MAN,
how so, since the israelis are attacked as often as they are, declare war, invade and defeat the enemy once and for all, tit for tat missile attacks are cowardly and terroristic as far as i'm concerned

in the end however, the best solution would be for both sides to destroy each other and put us all out of their misery

Foofie

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 09:30 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

how so, since the israelis are attacked as often as they are, declare war, invade and defeat the enemy once and for all, tit for tat missile attacks are cowardly and terroristic as far as i'm concerned

The world does not want to see Jews have such a triumphant victory. The world enjoys seeing Jews "manage" the hostilities, so Israel can never truly self-actualize its talents/resources. Call it Gentile Paranoia?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 10:17 am
@H2O MAN,

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-11-17/israel-releases-another-gaza-pinpoint-strike-video-anonymous-retaliates-taking-down-

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 12:20 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:

Yeah, declaring war on a tiny, defenceless country when you've been given a gigantic arsenal from the biggest group of terrorists/war criminals on the planet isn't "cowardly and terroristic".

Quote:
in the end however, the best solution would be for both sides to destroy each other and put us all out of their misery

Who dresses and feeds you everyday, dj?
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 02:33 pm
@JTT,
of course it is, but it would be something more than the mutual masturbation the palastinians and israelis engage in now, plus others might actually come to the palastinians defense and give the israelis the ass kicking they've deserved for the last 50 years

as for dressing myself, who says i dress at all
Foofie

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 04:17 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

of course it is, but it would be something more than the mutual masturbation the palastinians and israelis engage in now, plus others might actually come to the palastinians defense and give the israelis the ass kicking they've deserved for the last 50 years

You are blaming the Israelis for the fact that their countries of origin did not want them back, after the smoke cleared from the crematoriums? In my opinion, your perspective is very myopic.