Hamas terroists getting pounded

djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 04:21 pm
@Foofie,
so settle the problem once and for all, but simply building new settlements and basically thumbing their noses at the palestinians is useless

you'd think people who'd been **** on as long the jews might actually have some sympathy for others who are displaced
Foofie

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 04:55 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

so settle the problem once and for all, but simply building new settlements and basically thumbing their noses at the palestinians is useless

Who knew?

djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 08:01 pm
@Foofie,
obviously not the israelis
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2012 10:19 pm
http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/gaza_strike_20121119_204837.jpg
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 07:24 am
http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/ClintonIsrae2l_20121120_061049.jpg
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 11:51 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

you'd think people who'd been **** on as long the jews might actually have some sympathy for others who are displaced

You are using the term "the jews" as though all Jews have the same feelings to the situation, in my opinion. Not so. Have you known many Jews, besides a teacher, or doctor? Have you ever had any Jewish friends?

If I knew your background (religion, ethnic history), I could come up with some pejorative generalizations also.
djjd62

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 12:42 pm
@Foofie,
okay so israelis then

as for jews, i've known many (and none of them were teachers or doctors, as far as i know anyway, my mothers doctor is jewish if that counts for anything)

as for me, no religion, white anglo saxon (scottish, irish, possibly some german and some first nations most likely Moravian of the Thames Delaware Nation) male

have at it with the generalizations, doesn't mean **** to me
RABEL222

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 12:48 pm
Whats the difference wether the rockets are land based or air based? Both are instruments of terror. And if one would bother to check a hell of a lot more innocent Palistianians than Isrelies have been terrorized to death. But of course the pals arent really human are they?
contrex

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 02:38 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
my mothers doctor is jewish if that counts for anything

There's an old joke: "I'm of Scottish extraction - my dentist is from Aberdeen".
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 03:14 pm

Hamas terrorists drag racing

http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/hamasinsanity_20121120_130600.jpg
contrex

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 04:38 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

A traitor getting what he deserved.

Foofie

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 06:07 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

okay so israelis then

as for me, no religion, white anglo saxon (scottish, irish, possibly some german and some first nations most likely Moravian of the Thames Delaware Nation) male

have at it with the generalizations, doesn't mean **** to me

A WASP! I can't generalize. It has already been done ad infinitum.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 09:01 pm
Three U.S. Navy ships are headed to the waters off Israel, according to the Stars and Stripes. The USS Iwo Jima, the USS New York, and the USS Gunston Hall are all based in Norfolk, Virginia.

Cmdr. Marc Boyd, spokesman for U.S. Naval Forces Europe/Africa, told the Stars and Stripes:

“This is being done as a precautionary measure to allow the Marine team to respond to any crisis or contingency, whatever is out there. It is a prudent measure.”

The three warships were slated to return to Norfolk next week after completing an eight-month deployment before the Navy redirected them towards Israel. Aboard the ships are 2,300 Marines assigned to the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit based at Camp Lejeune."
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 09:02 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

A traitor getting what he deserved.

And so it begins
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 05:56 am
@Foofie,
in the end i am, like everyone else, a human being

and until the humans are exterminated there will never be peace on the planet
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 06:51 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

and until the humans are exterminated there will never be peace on the planet

This planet is a violent planet, with or without humans.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 07:25 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
“This is being done as a precautionary measure

This is being done, as it always is, as a provocative measure. The US knows no other way. Plans are probably in the works right now to think up a "Maine" or a "Gulf of "Tonkin.

The best liars, of which there are tens of millions, are now likely being deployed.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2012 12:09 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
“This is being done as a precautionary measure

This is being done, as it always is, as a provocative measure. The US knows no other way. Plans are probably in the works right now to think up a "Maine" or a "Gulf of "Tonkin.

Think bigger

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2012 12:51 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
H2O MAN wrote:
I expect you're on the side of the terrorists...

which ones, the palstinian or the israeli?

No such Israeli terrorists.

When did you stop beating your wife?
oralloy

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2012 12:52 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
sorry if it offends your sensibilities, but in my mind it's a completely legitimate question

It is not legitimate to ask a question that amounts to an outrageous false accusation against someone.
0 Replies