JTT

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2012 10:43 am
@JPB,
Absolutely, JPB.

Did you see the debate between him and Bill O? His description, apt, I might add of the place these folks inhabit was Bullshit Mountain.

Good stuff.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2012 05:31 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Did you see the debate between him and Bill O? His description, apt, I might add of the place these folks inhabit was Bullshit Mountain.

Good stuff.

I seen it, I thought that it was a blast. I do admire that even though they both seem to be almost polar opposites they seem to be respectful towards one another and they may also be close friends.
JTT I am surprised that you did not comment on the last video I shared in another thread about sociology and empathy and I was wondering what you thought about it and why you did not comment on it.
JTT

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2012 05:36 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
JTT I am surprised that you did not comment on the last video I shared in another thread about sociology and empathy and I was wondering what you thought about it and why you did not comment on it.

Time constraints, RL. I don't view 'em all. It just ain't possible.
spendius

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2012 05:49 pm
@JTT,
rl doesn't expect us to view his vids. He only puts them up so he can talk about sociology and empathy as if he has got a corner on them. I don't know all that much about empathy, it can drive you mad I heard, but rl has never had one iota of sociology come anywhere near his demense since the day he was born right up to 23.49 GMT on the 8th of the 12th in the year of Our Lord 2012.
spendius

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2012 05:58 pm
@spendius,
I think that the Fiscal Cliff is a smokescreen to disguise how deep is the **** we are all in.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2012 06:11 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Time constraints, RL. I don't view 'em all. It just ain't possible.

I respect your honesty but this is one I think that you may find value in. Wink

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2012 06:46 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
rl doesn't expect us to view his vids.

I don't expect that there's many who view/read what I post, Spendi, you included, but hey, that's life. I'm fully aware of how difficult it is for people to come to grips with the fact that their governments have been monsters.

Quote:
I don't know all that much about empathy, it can drive you mad I heard,

I think mad from empathy is a much better fate than delusional from propaganda. The former is likely to occur after one has lived a life. The latter has consumed whole lives. What a waste!
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 09:35 am
@JTT,
JTT is the judge, jury, and executioner of all countries - except his own that has never done anything inhuman to others or to its own people. Yea, tell me about it? You ******* bore!

The only monster I see on a2k is you. You're a gutless wonder, who spews hate.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 10:06 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The only monster I see on a2k is you. You're a gutless wonder, who spews hate.

Wow the only monster on a2k? JTT you must have really touched a nerve in CI. He thinks that you are the only hate spewing monster on a2k. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 11:49 am
@cicerone imposter,
Caught in yet another lie, CI. Tsk tsk. That doesn't speak well of your sense of morality or honesty.

Ten million people slaughtered at the hands of the US for simple greed. The whole heinous mess has all been papered over by lies and propaganda, hidden from the very citizens who are supposed to be the "government of the people, by the people".

And you think this doesn't describe monsters. I'd say that it's not at all unreasonable to include you in that same group, you good little American, you.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 11:53 am
@JTT,
JTT what country are you from?
JTT

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 12:03 pm
@reasoning logic,
As I told Rocky, Poughkeepsie, NY. Smile
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 12:05 pm
@JTT,
You seemed American to me but I was not sure.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 12:11 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

As I told Rocky, Poughkeepsie, NY. Smile

nether Poughkeepsie nor NY is a country. care to answer the question?
spendius

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 12:11 pm
@JTT,
I read your posts JT. The ones I see I mean. I don't respond to most because I have no evidence to take issue with their content. Why other people respond without any evidence to contradict you I can only speculate upon.

I just thrashed through Mailer's An American Dream, on a cue from Germaine Greer whose quotes I had been looking through for one to give those who call me a misogynist something to think about. I had read it before but long ago and when I hadn't yet learned how to read properly.

I must say that nothing would surprise me coming from an intellectual milieux that finds such a book acceptable. It couldn't possibly have been written by an Englishman. There was nothing to laugh at except the whole thing.

Quote:
I think mad from empathy is a much better fate than delusional from propaganda.

Maybe but maybe not if the delusion is maintained.
JTT

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 12:16 pm
@spendius,
Quote:

Has there ever been such a grand delusion, now this is a serious question, maintained for so long, as the one that describes the US(question mark)

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 12:18 pm
@spendius,
Quote:

Are you suggesting that if I am able to maintain your delusions through my propaganda that it may be in your best interest spendius?
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 01:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
nether Poughkeepsie nor NY is a country. care to answer the question?

It does not take a rocket scientist to understand what he was saying. Wink
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 02:27 pm
@reasoning logic,
The only thing you can maintain rl is your own self-esteem.

If the Bush tax cuts are not extended isn't it Mr Bush's fault?
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 10:08 pm
@JPB,
To state it in a technical term of political economy, Bobby Jindhal is full of ****.

1) A balanced budget amendment would amplify the boom-and-bust cycles that have created the worst economy since the Great Depression.

2) The president is not making permanently high government spending the new normal. Federal spending as a percentage of GDP is falling under Obama, and is projected to fall further.

3) If the problem is soaring federal deficits, how is it a solution to make increasing revenue harder?

4) Term limits. What does that even have to do with the Fiscal Cliff?

It sounds to me that Jindahl is using the Fiscal Cliff as an excuse for repeating demands that he'd been making all the way, anyway.