I need her back

mboy3

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 07:18 pm
My girlfriend dated for six months and we were generally happy. I, honestly, did everything i could to make her happy and be a good boyfriend. I moved two hours away for school and things turned to crap. We fought alot more and the distance was just hard in general. We made it work for about two months and then one day when i came to visit, she just called it quits. The next three weeks had been hell. It was a mix of her half-changing her mind and me begging and pleading for her to come back. This was a mistake i know, but i want her back more than anything. I tried going no-contact with her for almost a week and it seemed to draw her back, but then like an idiot, when she showed interest, i reverted to being there every minute for her. We planned on hanging out, but she suddenly changed her mind and said she couldn't come back to me because she had made up her mind. She said shes both happy and sad without me in her life. I just want her back more than anything and moving on is my last resort. What do i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 870 • Replies: 6
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 07:38 pm
@mboy3,
Maybe find another

There are millions
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 07:10 am
@mboy3,
For the record, distance sucks and it kills relationships most of the time. So recognize that the odds are pretty bad against things working out.

Pulling back seems to have been a good thing as it seems she was unsure of things. But her pushing you away again is the thing that seals the deal, I think. You don't sound smothering to me (that's nigh well impossible when there's distance), so she is pushing you away for a reason. And that reason is that it's over, I'm sorry to say.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 04:54 pm
You two need a PLAN.

You are two hours away and need to plan times to be together.
So tell her to either meet you or you meet her somewhere and spend time together.

Agree that the rest of the time apart, both of you are free and what happens happens.
0 Replies

NicolasRoss

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 08:28 pm
@mboy3,
Sorry, but you need to move on.

Also, man, you don't treat girls as you treat an animal. Don't do everything you can to make her happy and be a "good" boyfriend. This is not the way it works. You need to keep yourself "mysterious", attractive and say "no" to her whim. That's treating her well.If you want I can expand on this.
0 Replies

Jecksoul

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 09:19 am
@mboy3,
Going back to her every time she asked you to do so is a BIG mistake.
There's only one way you can get her back, stop contacting her, stop talking and hanging out with her. Tell her that you need to move on since SHE broke up with you.
lowesick

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 08:34 am
@Jecksoul,
she's taking you like a doormat!! she doesn't want you... becasue you have killed the charm by being there for her every time.. show her the attitude, and then she'll come back on the right path!!! She is happy without you.. and she is said because probably there isn't anyone (without you) to treat her like what you call a "good boyfriend" !!
0 Replies