Can a tubal ligation lead to causing endometriosis?

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 10:54 am
I had a tubal ligation a little over a year ago after having my last child. Ever since then, I have been having a lot of pain during intimacy which has increasingly been getting worse. Now the pain exists even when I have not been intimate. I have seen my doctor already and the plan will be to have a hysterectomy. The anti-inflamatories that I have tried have done nothing and now I am on heavy pain killers to relieve the pain.
Because I did not have these symptoms until after having the tubal, could the tubal have led to this next condition?

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 12:27 pm
That's a question you should direct to a qualified medical expert to determine. Really, you shouldn't expect an accurate or worthwhile answer when asking such an important medical question on the Internet.

Also, if it were me, I would consult with more than one dcotor about having a hysterectomy and/or solving your medical problem.
Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 03:15 pm
Here are two links for you to read through. There is an overwhelming amount of information there for you to read:

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 03:22 pm
For anyone else responding to this thread, here's a link to her other topic so you can get a full picture of what's going on.

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2017 06:23 pm
I love when people are unhelpful assholes on the internet. Maybe you should just stop replying on forums since you are totally useless.
Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2017 06:42 pm
And you joined today to make that response to a five year old thread? Is that all that's going on in your life?