Conservative Whining makes me happy

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 04:14 pm
I have noticed that the amount of conservative whining is a pretty good indicator of how an election is going. The good part is that conservative whining has a bit quicker response time than polls and generally is a reliable leading indicator.

With the amount of whining here and elsewhere, I am feeling a pretty good Obama bump in the polls is coming soon.

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 04:20 pm
@maxdancona,

"It isn't that Liberals are ignorant. It's just that
they know so much that isn't so."--Ronald Reagan
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 04:47 pm

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/politifake.org/image/political/1208/romney-the-anti-reagan-romney-funny-poster-flip-flop-politics-1344792256.jpg
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 04:55 pm
@maxdancona,
You mean the same type of whining you guys did after the first debate?
Below viewing threshold (view)
jcboy

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 05:02 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Grim times ahead for Obama... Romney is leading in Ohio, Obama is writing off Florida and two other swing states.

Four More Weeks! Yep, Obama is well on his way to suffering a huge landslide defeat in Four More Weeks!

And this must be true because H20 Man really knows his stuff! he's a Conservative Activist! Says so right in his profile!

Thank God he's on their side. Razz
Below viewing threshold (view)
jcboy

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 05:26 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

jcboy wrote:

And this must be true because H20 Man really knows his stuff!

Don't doubt me on this.

Oh I don’t! I won’t even entertain the idea of getting into a political debate with a conservative activist. You’re out of my league man!

Way out there!
Cool
Rockhead

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 05:27 pm
@jcboy,
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 05:28 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

jcboy wrote:

And this must be true because H20 Man really knows his stuff!

Don't doubt me on this.

Oh I don’t!

Four More Weeks!
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 05:29 pm
@H2O MAN,

you spelled "years" wrong... Razz
jcboy

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 05:30 pm
@Rockhead,
E=MC2? You know he could just be another Einstein, weirder things have happened Cool
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 05:41 pm
@Region Philbis,
Laughing That's funny and it's good to see than some of you still have a sense of humor.

Knowing that his defeat is just four weeks away, do you think Obama has lost his sense of humor?
jcboy

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 05:44 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Knowing that his defeat is just four weeks away,

Yes it's four weeks away so make sure you vote on Nov 17th.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 06:17 pm
@jcboy,

Nice try, but my vote was cast a few days ago.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 06:48 pm
@Baldimo,
I didn't see that much whining. We accepted that Obama didn't do so well, and we accepted that he would have to do better the next time. I didn't see liberals blaming the moderator or the press or denying what happened after our bad debate.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 07:09 pm
I posted this in the Romney 2012 thread, but it fits well right here...

Did anyone else notice...?

After the first debate, ther might have been a very few people trying to say Obama didn't do so badly, or trying to make excuses for him, but by and large Democrats fessed up and agreed that Obama was horrible and Romney clearly won the debate.

In fact, some were so angry and disappointed with Obama that it seemed as though they were going to give up on him, just on the strength of that one collosal ass whupping he got.

But after this second debate - which by clear consensus of all but the most delusional Obama won - where are the republicans giving Obama his due, or admitting Romney got his clock cleaned?

It's not suprising for them to be so craven and hypocritical; in fact its very consistent. But damn.

djjd62

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 07:13 pm
Conservative Whining makes me happy

funny cause i find that conservative happenings make me whiny

but then again so do liberal happenings
maxdancona

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 08:02 pm
@djjd62,
I don't buy your act at all Dj. Whining of all types seems to make you positively giddy.

You are the type of person who prefers to spend an hour and a half (plus posting comments on dozens of threads) complaining about how painfully dull the debate is, when you could have simply changed the channel and put your focus on something else. And here you are on this thread, participating in a thread about whining you could be ignoring

Not that I mind. Your meta-whining amuses me.
Rockhead

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 08:13 pm
@maxdancona,
if you'd handcuffed him to a chair and pinned his eyelids open, you still could not force dj to watch an american political debate...

what universe do you inhabit?