Conservative Whining makes me happy

maxdancona

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 08:18 pm
@Rockhead,
So dj is whining about not watching an american political debate? That makes even less sense.
Rockhead

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 08:21 pm
@maxdancona,
he's canadian.

go figure...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 01:32 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

jcboy wrote:

And this must be true because H20 Man really knows his stuff!

Don't doubt me on this.

Oh I don’t! I won’t even entertain the idea of getting into a political debate with a conservative activist. You’re out of my league man!

Way out there!
Cool

You're being very wise, Mr. Soggy was right behind Herman Cain long before John Stewart ever thought of using him as a comedy foil.

And now he's given Romney the kiss of death.
farmerman

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 05:53 am
@izzythepush,
wE WILL HAVE TO RESSURECT SOME OF SPURTS POSTS ABOUT HOW CERTAIN HE WAS THAT hERMAN cAINE WAS GONNA BE THE MAN BASED UPON HIS EXPERIENCE AS A PIZZA GUY,
All I gotta say is, try not to invest any money based on spurts advice.

(But it is good to have him back, hes like our bat-**** uncle who drives the cadillac convertible)
djjd62

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 06:08 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I don't buy your act at all Dj. Whining of all types seems to make you positively giddy. nothing in my post claimed other wise

You are the type of person who prefers to spend an hour and a half (plus posting comments on dozens of threads) complaining about how painfully dull the debate is, when you could have simply changed the channel and put your focus on something else. And here you are on this thread, participating in a thread about whining you could be ignoring i went back and checked my posts to the first of this month, the only comments i've made about the debates was my own thread, which was humourous response to the other two bad moments threads

luckily i didn't have to change the channel, i didn't watch them

Not that I mind. Your meta-whining amuses me. glad to hear it
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 06:10 am
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

if you'd handcuffed him to a chair and pinned his eyelids open, you still could not force dj to watch an american political debate...

fixed it for you

if you'd handcuffed him to a chair and pinned his eyelids open, you still could not force dj to watch a political debate...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 06:12 am
@maxdancona,
i never said anything about the debates, what i said was political (of all stripes) happenings make me whiny, this can include, debates, rallies, elections etc
maxdancona

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 07:12 am
@djjd62,
... and yet you keep posting here.

Setanta

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 07:23 am
Oh for Christ's sake . . . he has the right to post wherever he wishes, and to comment on anyone else's post. You sound like a bully.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 07:31 am
@Setanta,
I start a thread called "Conservative Whining makes me happy" and you want to accuse me of being a bully?

hehe
Setanta

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 07:36 am
@maxdancona,
I didn't say you are a bully, but that you sound like one. They way you've been sneering at Dj, you sure sound like a bully. Maybe i was wrong . . . maybe you are a bully.
djjd62

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 07:40 am
@maxdancona,
well that's the beauty of me Razz
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 08:11 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Maybe i was wrong . . . maybe you are a bully.

You gotta problem with that?
Setanta

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 08:22 am
@maxdancona,
Yeah, i do, as i know Dj doesn't bully other people. I assure you any attempt to bully me will be repaid in it's own coin, clown.
djjd62

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 08:25 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
as i know Dj doesn't bully other people.

well i kinda have my moments, although i try not to actively bully anyone who i don't think can take it

and in the case of mr. JG10, i think he was asking to be bullied all along
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 08:29 am

It's true that Romney wasn't my 1st choice, but he became the only choice when he won the nomination.

Romney cemented my support for him and the support of millions of American voters with his 1st debate performance.

Whine all you want, but Romney continues to impress me and he & Ryan will defeat Obama in this election.

This makes me happy Smile Very happy Very Happy
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 12:35 pm
@Setanta,
Hearing you suggest I may be a bully feels the same as hearing Lindsay Lohan suggest I may be emotionally unstable.
djjd62

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 12:40 pm
@maxdancona,
i wouldn't take any notice of her, she's crazy
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 01:09 pm
@maxdancona,
I don't know you personally like Lindsay, so i'll take her word for it.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 07:12 pm
@maxdancona,
Whatever keeps you from leaping off a cliff.

Maybe if you killed a goat and studied it's entrails you would also see an Obama victory on November 6th.
0 Replies