A conversation with sociopaths.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 03:30 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
Signing a "contract" with a political party doesn't seam a very bright idea to me, which is exactly what people do when the say they belong to this or that party, if anything being independent is indeed a great way of keeping politics and policies in check !

I do agree with this....But I do think it will be a while till an actual independent party rises...That is looked at legitimately like the Democrats and Republicans are....Before people actually have a solid third choice, and select people for what they believe they can do...And independents (now) will not be forced to make a choice between the 2, but have a solid third option...But I can be wrong...For it seems that independents (now) are ballooning....But I believe whenever it actually happens they will have control for a very long time in the future...If they ever lose it again...But like I said, I could be wrong...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 04:59 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
To logic...The Mid Atlantic, And North East...

I guess some did but the majority went into the republican party. The slave master mentality is alive and well. If it was not for the job creators "slave masters" the slaves would not have a job picking cotton, they would not have cloths on their back and shoes on their feet. They would not have churches to attend that are bought and paid for by the job creators that teach that it is wrong to question the morality being taught. Sociopathic behavior is alive and well.
0 Replies

Enzo

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2012 10:03 am
oristarA posted an interesting question from an article, which relates well to this thread.

The Path to Extreme Violence: Nazism and Serial Killers

Abstract
In people's minds, extreme violence is an enigma. The tortures inflicted on defenceless victims seem to defy reason. Yet, the fact that these incidents keep recurring is proof that there are rules governing them. It is these rules that I have attempted to isolate. We shall see that they are clearly defined and that they are to be found in individual as well as collective violence. To categorise them is the first step towards implementing preventative measures which would help to protect the rational majority from a dangerous minority. Practice and theory are inextricably linked in the analysis of “organised insanity” that is extreme violence.

Geneva International Academic Network, Geneva, Switzerland
Edited by: Guillaume Poirier, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland
Reviewed by: Albert Rizzo, Institute for Creative Technologies, USA; Mark Levine, Lancaster University, UK
*Correspondence: Philippe Cotter, Rue du Vieux-Billard 9, 1205 Genève, Switzerland.

Click here to the entire article
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2012 01:48 pm
@Enzo,
Thank you for sharing I have read about half of it so far.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2012 02:01 pm
I found a very interesting video on sociopathy for those who may be interested.

The Fascists That Surround You

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2012 08:09 pm
An interview with someone who has studied sociopathy.

0 Replies

sociotendant

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 07:24 pm
@absos,
Excuse me but do you have a program that scrambles all of those words for you... or do you take the time to do it manually?
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 10:26 am
@sociotendant,
I think it comes naturally
0 Replies