A conversation with sociopaths.

Smileyrius

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 08:54 am
@denoue,
Sociopaths dont feel emotion, spell, use capitalisation or paragraphs?

Not sure I like the world we live in anymore.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 09:12 am
@Smileyrius,
Quote:
Sociopaths dont feel emotion?

This is somewhat a copy and paste.

The famous psychopathic serial killer Ted Bundy freaked out when he realized he would be put to death. Another psychopathic serial killer named Edmund Kemper said he got scared after his first kill on a stranger "he had killed his grandparents before that. Ive also watched the man get emotional and sob when talking about his mother which he hated and killed. The thing is these men are different in what makes them trigger. I think the reason for why many people think they have no emotions is because people expect everyone to react in the same way they will. "If a sociopath is able to kill with no remorse he must have no emotions at all" people imagine. Im sure some bad ass sociopaths will cry watching a Disney movie, but when it comes to doing what they do best they don't need to feel anything.
0 Replies

denoue

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 08:38 am
@reasoning logic,
That is a very tough question because i don't really talk about it much. But, I think its the fact that i simply don't care that people cannot understand or do understand ,but not the reason for it. Such as being able to look at death and ignore it or not care really. They would come out and say something along the lines of what if it was your family that died? Well, my awnser would then be that I've never felt love for my famil in the first place so why would it matter? This would catch most people off gaurd or they'd respond with a yes you do your just saying you don't to look tough. Truth is no i'm really not i've never felt love for any of my family members. However, that would be a red alarm to people and since they kill what they don't understand I would only do this once and play it off as a joke. People mostly misunderstand what a sociopath is since there's no real definition for it even if you look for it its like all diseases and other things theres different levels of it all it affects everyone differently.
denoue

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 08:43 am
@Smileyrius,
why should i use caps? i don't really see a reason for it and its more amuseing to see who will complain about it than not. it tells me about the people reading what im writing. and i have very slight dyslexicya so some of my letters will be in opposite spots as well as this keyboard doesnt always pick up my keys when i hit them. If I wanted to I could very well write in complete grammar if it would please you. However, I don't much like doing this seeing as it isn't as much fun for me.
0 Replies

denoue

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 08:48 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Thats a very interesting imagination you have. Perhaps I am a child? you would be insulting a child and making a fool of yourself. Why would you do such a thing? That would make you a bad guy in everyone else's opinion would it not? How would you feel if it was a five year old you were making cry very much and started crying to his mom? I woudn't care ,but you might or someone else with morals might. Be assured Fil i'm not a child most of you are children to me though.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 01:09 pm
@denoue,
If you were a child and did wrote what you did I would have no problem in re-writing what I did all over again...as to where my moral stands you can only speculate although given your posts we already have a pretty good idea where yours is...If I was your father I would send you to an African colony in the summer holidays for a couple of months...you need to rough up a bit to learn to value what you have, right now you are probably just another idiotic teenager calling out for some attention...
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 02:54 pm
@denoue,
Quote:
eople mostly misunderstand what a sociopath is since there's no real definition for it even if you look for it its like all diseases and other things theres different levels of it all it affects everyone differently.

You seem to have an advanced understanding about this compared to other people I talk to.
From what I understand most sociopaths have a high IQ but I do suspect that they lack partial logic required to have a better understanding of the value of striving for a moral society. I would compare this to a blind person not seeing a value in art.
north

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 06:21 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
eople mostly misunderstand what a sociopath is since there's no real definition for it even if you look for it its like all diseases and other things theres different levels of it all it affects everyone differently.

You seem to have an advanced understanding about this compared to other people I talk to.
From what I understand most sociopaths have a high IQ but I do suspect that they lack partial logic required to have a better understanding of the value of striving for a moral society. I would compare this to a blind person not seeing a value in art.

Psychopaths or sociopaths have Not the ability ever to see the morality at all

Psychopaths cannot be changed at all, that's what people don't understand, they are what they are, if you don't believe me look it up
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 06:30 pm
@north,
Quote:

You may be correct but I think that many of them are able to form logical conclusions regardless if they are able to experience empathy.

Quote:
Psychopaths cannot be changed at all, that's what people don't understand, they are what they are, if you don't believe me look it up

I have researched it and just as a blind person can not see visual things sociopaths can not experience empathic things but I do hope that this does not mean that they are enable to make logical decisions concerning social morality or social advantages.
north

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 07:11 pm
@reasoning logic,

Quote:

Quote:

You may be correct but I think that many of them are able to form logical conclusions regardless if they are able to experience empathy.

Absolutely and that's the danger

Quote:

Quote:
I have researched it and just as a blind person can not see visual things sociopaths can not experience empathic things but I do hope that this does not mean that they are enable to make logical decisions concerning social morality or social advantages.

Social morality logically, no not capable

Social advantages that they take because they are predators
north

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 07:26 pm

For more info on this topic go to

Http://cassiopaea.org/

Then go to the right hand side and you will see the section on psychopathy studies
denoue

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 07:44 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
oh? But i do understand exactly what i have probably more so then most do. Think of it like this its all a giant chess board to me every move is a chess peice in my mind every action every desicion i make. however my chess peices haven't been touched because i dont see anything i want. what you don't seem to comprehend is that if i wanted attention i certainly wouldnt sit here to get it theres far easier and more effective ways to get attention sir.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 09:27 am
@denoue,
Is there ? I reason seating in a desk in front of a computer is the lamest easiest way to get some...all that crap about chess gives you a sense of self importance or aims for others to feel you are important ? just drop the nonsense, we are all irrelevant...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 08:17 am
@north,
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Absolutely and that's the danger

The way that sociopaths have been defined by most is they are all predators but aren't we all predators to one degree or another?

I wonder if it is possible for some of them to see a greater logical advantage to themselves living a more moral life.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 11:09 am
@north,
Quote:

Then go to the right hand side and you will see the section on psychopathy studies

Thank you for sharing the links with us all.

I myself see sociopathy as being very grey rather being an absolute such as black and white.

A little something extra to think about.

north

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 01:21 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:

Thank you for sharing the links with us all.

I myself see sociopathy as being very grey rather being an absolute such as black and white.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EREriwV71mA[/youtube]

A little something extra to think about.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU[/youtube]

You will see in the Site I have given you that none of this has anything to psychopathic behaviour
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 02:26 pm
@north,
Quote:
You will see in the Site I have given you that none of this has anything to psychopathic behaviour

I am not sure why you are claiming that what I have shared has nothing to do with sociopathic behavior. I thought that it is the brain that is at the root of the problem. The below quote is from your source.

The causes of this sociopathic disorder have been narrowed to several factors through research. One of the primary causes of sociopathic behavior is believed to be neurological abnormalities mainly in the frontal lobe of the brain
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 05:29 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
See my post above. Being emotionally sterile, so to speak, is not a definition of sociopathy. This woman might have thought of herself in those terms because of her inability to love her child(ren) but that's hardly a definition any mental health care professional would accept.

I just wanted to say think you for giving me something to think about.

"Emotionally Sterile" I hope that others who follow what I share and what others share will accept what we share as "being how we understand" this subject rather than an insult toward any group of people.

I personally think that we all fall short in understanding the logic of empathy.

I think that empathy may be a form of logic that is genetic in nature and I have no clue why it is but I do think just as with all other forms of logic that it also may be be seen to be logically consistent and can be detected by means of man made devices such as neuro imagining or other means.

I do hope that one day emotionally sterile people along with sociopaths will be seen in a similar light as a person who is epileptic or who has other differences in brain function.

The greatest speech so far in history.

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 05:47 pm
@reasoning logic,
I guess I need to learn how to spell.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 11:20 am
Psychopath rapes his own four year old daughter and punches her mother's teeth out. I know that this is not how all psychopaths operate but I thought that some of you may want to hear her story.