A conversation with sociopaths.

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 01:55 pm
@reasoning logic,
Look I am not trying to stir up some bull **** here but we do have to admit that there is a psychopath involved in this story that she has told. I am not saying that she is lying but could it be that she is the psychopath and that this is a publicity stunt to get more money? Please do not think that I am saying that this is the case but what if we were to check out the facts such as her mother losing her teeth and so forth and found that non of this was true?
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2012 12:35 pm
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2012 04:35 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Wow. Thank you for sharing. I think that that may have been the most advanced video yet that I have seen on the subject. I do value what you share and if you did a research "if you do not already know" you will see that I admitted to you being right where I was wrong in the past. Thank you for sharing. Very Happy
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2012 06:58 pm
@reasoning logic,
Glad you like it ! Wink
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 02:06 pm
@reasoning logic,
I personally do not understand why if you think that people are sociopaths Logic...Why any of them would admit that they are, and talk about it?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 06:42 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I personally do not understand why if you think that people are sociopaths Logic...Why any of them would admit that they are, and talk about it?

Well Ryan Some of them do talk about it and I shared a link where they do. I do not think sociopathy is as black and white as one may think.

Ryan do you think that slave masters who treated their slaves badly were sociopathic or do you think that they were empathic but there ethical radius did not extend very far?
Another question is do you vote? and if not do you think that you have a responsibility to yourself and others to try and elect someone who rules over you who promotes the values that we need?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 06:53 pm
@reasoning logic,
I am just saying Logic...That I would not believe that many people who a sociopaths would come out and say that they were or explain why they think that they are...Because reasons why they are...Is that they do things that they keep secret...Or do not realize that other people think that what they do are sociopathic...And if someone said that they were one, and explained why they think they were...I would think they may have problems like everyone else...But I am not sure I would call them a sociopath...

I can't tell you if a slave master is sociopathic or not...As I was never one...I would imagine some were, and some were not...Because what they were doing was correct to them even if it was morally wrong...It all comes down to how sociopathic they were about being one...That is not to say that I think there should have been slaves or slave masters, nor am I diminishing what the slaves had to deal with, that I did not...

Quote:
Another question is do you vote? and if not do you think that you have a responsibility to yourself and others to try and elect someone who rules over you who promotes the values that we need?

I have voted before, and I have chosen not to vote...I think this is a correct statement if I had the freedom to vote for whoever I wanted to be in an election...If it is between 2 people, or maybe 3 that does not really matter as to only play a spoiling effect upon the major 2 people running...I have no obligations to elect either one of them, if I think they will both be poor choices...And in that Case my vote would go for Mickey Mouse, if that is what you are asking me....
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 07:11 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Do you vote republican or democrat?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 07:28 pm
@reasoning logic,
Not much of either one...But closer to a democrat...
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 07:35 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I am an independent voter myself but have always voted democrat. Do you know where the Dixiecrats went to after the civil rights movement?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 07:52 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I am an independent voter myself but have always voted democrat.

If you are an independent why do you feel an obligation to elect a Democrat? That is why at times I chose not to vote...
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 08:00 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I can't tell you if a slave master is sociopathic or not...As I was never one...I would imagine some were, and some were not...Because what they were doing was correct to them even if it was morally wrong..

I can some what agree with what you say but I personally think that when we are being antisocial to others "we are being sociopathic "even if it is for a moment when we have a fuzzy feeling about god and those who may be closer to our ethical radius.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 08:39 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
If you are an independent why do you feel an obligation to elect a Democrat?

When I say I am independent it has nothing to do with me voting democratic, it only means that I can choose who ever I want that I think is best for us all.

Do you know where the Dixiecrats went after the civil rights movement?
JLNobody

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 10:23 pm
@reasoning logic,
Good answer: independence is not a party affiliation.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 10:48 pm
@JLNobody,
Quote:
Good answer: independence is not a party affiliation.

I agree...

But would you vote democratic if you thought that both people were poor choices? Or republican for that matter....?

Independence also means telling the 2 choices they stink if you do not like either of them...

To logic...The Mid Atlantic, And North East...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 10:55 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
When I say I am independent it has nothing to do with me voting democratic, it only means that I can choose who ever I want that I think is best for us all.

I understand what an Independent is...Mate, as I said I am basically one myself...I do not understand why you would always vote Democratic?...If you say you are independent? So you have never voted Republican? If you have not, why do you think you are an independent? And not Democratic? Or were you just saying that, almost always, you vote Democrat?...But very few times, you have voted Republican? And I am just taking what you said, way too literal?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 12:07 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
...maybe he just means that if there was a 3 option he would be open to consider it...I can quite well understand why he would not vote Republican even if claiming he is independent...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 12:08 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Do you vote republican or democrat?

Not much of either one...But closer to a democrat...

I am sorry mate...I misread this...And thought you said are you a rep. or demo.

It is cool that someone drinks the hateraid...I guess they do not make mistakes...

I do not vote if I do not like either parties...Or will vote for Peter Pan etc...Or the green party...If I think they are better than democrat or republican...

If I like a democrat, enough to vote, I will vote for him/her...

If I like a Rep. I will vote for him/her...

Though I am closer to a democrat if I had to say who I was closer too...

And can only think of 2 or 3 times myself where I voted for a republican...
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 12:33 am
Signing a "contract" with a political party doesn't seam a very bright idea to me, which is exactly what people do when the say they belong to this or that party, if anything being independent is indeed a great way of keeping politics and policies in check !
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 03:17 am
@reasoning logic,
Mate, I think I just misread what you said...And I did not understand what you were trying to say...Because from the top to the middle, I was off on what you were saying and meant...

I would say we see it a lot alike...

But since I am still young, I have only been able to vote 3 times for the presidency...

1st I voted for Kerry over Bush...

2nd I voted for Obama over McCain...

3rd I did not vote...For personal reasons which I will tell you in a PM if you would like me too...But I did not vote...

The only other time I have voted, I voted for a mayor of a town that was a Republican....Because it was the town I lived in...And he was a much better man for the job than the democrat...

And I believe on some of the ballots, I did not like either parties, and put up Mickey Mouse or something...Or went green...

So I think we see it a lot alike...

But if you have always went Democrat, and I am not being too literal...

Then I would say we differ in that I would not select either party if I thought they were both no good...
0 Replies