A conversation with sociopaths.

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 03:21 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Have you gotten any sociopaths in there to talk to you yet? Would you know it if you had?

I think that I have but they have not admitted that they are.
I will probably post in other forms where they hang out at and invite them into this thread.

Here is a forum for sociopaths.
http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Am-A-Sociopath/42740
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 03:26 pm
The word you wanted was forum, not form. No thanks, i have no interest in sociopaths.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 03:33 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
No thanks, i have no interest in sociopaths.

Then why are you here?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 03:36 pm
Çause your threads are always a train wreck. There's a certain "there but for the grace of god" fascination in them . . .

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_hVOW2U7K4-M/Sa4QLaP14wI/AAAAAAAA7aE/p_Sn09TnSx4/423727983_dac49569c5.jpg
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 04:08 pm
@Setanta,
I am glad that you find my treads fascinating.

Tell me Sentanta do you consider yourself to be a sociopath or a Narcissist?
Enzo

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 04:14 pm
@reasoning logic,
I don't think you'll get anywhere worthwhile if you ask people loaded questions. Why do you presuppose the person above can only fit into either the category of a narcissist or a sociopath?
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 04:20 pm
@Enzo,
Quote:
Why do you presuppose the person above can only fit into either the category of a narcissist or a sociopath?

It was only a question that he would have an answer to "not that I expect an answer. I am sure there are many other things that he would consider himself to be.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 09:17 pm
@reasoning logic,
No . . .
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 09:26 pm
@Setanta,
hmmm...if you ask me I think you are a nice sociopath because the masses are stupid and you have no empathy with stupidity although you have being trying hard... Wink
absos

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 08:48 am
philosophically the idea of sociopath belongs to one truth so the lack of else

as the reason that explain why any society and social existence look necessarily sick

evil is the present that take advantage of that fact, the present is the free awareness will

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 05:11 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
i have no interest in sociopaths.

Why would you not have a interest in Sociopathic behavior? Maybe I have it wrong but you seem to me to have an interest in all of reality.

I find it interesting that you use a lower case " i" in your replies pertaining yourself and I was curious if you would respond to why that is. Do you think that a sociopath might not do the same thing?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 05:38 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
hmmm...if you ask me I think you are a nice sociopath because the masses are stupid and you have no empathy with stupidity although you have being trying hard..

Do you think that the phrase "It takes one to know one" has any credibility or do you think that it is not founded in logic?
aspvenom

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 06:25 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Do you think that the phrase "It takes one to know one" has any credibility or do you think that it is not founded in logic?

Your misguided generalities are mirthful to me.
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 06:34 pm
@aspvenom,
Quote:
Your misguided generalities are mirthful to me.

I am not exactly sure why you find the questions that I ask as being misguided and mirthful but I do appreciate anything that you care to share that is intellectually honest.
aspvenom

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 07:25 pm
@reasoning logic,
I don't know your intention in asking such a question to Fil, but it seems you're aiming the quote at Fil in a way to take his humorous message and turning it into a serious one with some kind of preconceived notion in your head of something along the line of "pot calling the kettle black."
imans

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 01:52 am
@aspvenom,
logics are ways of true means for existence end rights and freedom out of truth as constant fact to superiority rights

but they keep meanin logics as the source of existence and free wills bc they live by pretendin being the truth and the superior one
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 02:49 pm
@aspvenom,
Quote:
I don't know your intention in asking such a question to Fil, but it seems you're aiming the quote at Fil in a way to take his humorous message and turning it into a serious one with some kind of preconceived notion in your head of something along the line of "pot calling the kettle black."

I would not take every thing I say as serious, I was joking back at Fil.
0 Replies

denoue

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 08:53 am
@aspvenom,
i will come out straight because it amuses me to do so. i am a sociopath as you say but that is a tough meaning what is a sociopath? i dont know but people have defined me as being such. to me life is really just one big game all of it really i dont much care on if people die nor do i really care about much. i actualy have a dual pshychee and am a psychopath as well. it is very contradictory and confuses me at times and i most of the time supress that part but im not really sure what people consider a psychopath to be i beleive it to be moments where i have very strong emotions when usually i have very little. if i laugh im just playing at something really. if i talk or sound happy im just playing at it. or atleast i usually am however haveing this dual pshcyee sometimes i actually do feel emotions but i am still playing with you most of the time depending on how i want to be if i want to stay a sociopath i do if i want to be a psycopath for a while meh why not? its not like emotions really interfere with my thought patterns much except for love that really confuses me. as it is the strangest emotion out of all the ones i have i dont really understand what emotions are or why people have them they seem to get in the way most of the time...i really am very much bored most of the time and so i search for things to do.. i could easily go political but that would be very boreing and i dont see much point to acting like a child. i could join the millitary but again i dont feel like acting like a child. chruch? bah i wouldnt want to go within a mile of that i find things lime morals pointless why would you take it apon yourself to never hit a girl for example? what point would that serve? if a girl comes towards you with a knife do you hit her? or keep to your morals. most are actually hyporcritical and do indeed punch them. pretty much all of the bibles are the most hyporcritical things ive seen why would people follow a religeon that is hyporcritical and says your all bad and wrong but will be right if you basically whip yourself? i dont understand this concept verywell but this is because i cannot imagine myself doing it. i actually do understand humans are pack animals they follow the leader like sheep and do not question what is happening. if i had a bunch of people pushing towards me i would turn like most of you would and follow i would let my psychopath self out and rush towards them myself because i would be curious and very much dislike people walking towards me. for me killing seems to be a natural thing why do people look down on it so much? i think most fake that they actually care like i do when questioned in person because otherwise i get bothered about things that are simplistic and boring. if you have any questions i will awnser for a lack of a better thing to do
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 07:05 pm
@denoue,
You are a tedious low on dopamine spoiled brat playing a give me some attention game...of course if it is the case you are a sociopath without emotions then you won't get pissed with my little assertion on what you really are...go kill some worms on the garden for lack of anything better to do for the moment...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 08:37 am
@denoue,
Quote:
i will come out straight because it amuses me to do so, if you have any questions i will awnser for a lack of a better thing to do

What would you consider to be the most misunderstood thing about yourself that people misunderstand about you.