gollum

Sat 6 Oct, 2012 03:14 pm
I am experiencing strong back pain today. Should I exercise to treat it? Or avoid exercise?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,526 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed

dalehileman

Sat 6 Oct, 2012 03:20 pm
@gollum,
Avoid the lifting of heavy objects

As far as possible I defer such til the visit of my offspring, two strapping adult men
0 Replies

shari6905

Sat 6 Oct, 2012 05:58 pm
@gollum,
Look for some stretching positions, avoid strenuous activity. Heat on and off.
roy25

Tue 23 Oct, 2012 02:59 am
@shari6905,
yep..that makes pretty much sense Smile
0 Replies

SheriAniston

Thu 27 Nov, 2014 03:09 am
@gollum,
You can go to a therapist for a massage to relieve the pain. Make sure also to eat foods, rich in vitamins and nutrients to nourish the bones, muscles, discs and other structures in the spine.
0 Replies

drfelde

Wed 9 Sep, 2015 10:22 am
@gollum,
If the pain lasts for more than 6 weeks you need to consult some chiropractor. Dont ignore your back pain, it could lead to anything serious.
0 Replies

infodheeraj

Thu 15 Oct, 2015 06:31 am
@gollum,
In case your back pain is actually mild, try to physical exercise in addition to sustaining an engaged lifestyle. You can apply just about any activity giving one's body an excellent workout. There exists a few research of which typical yoga and fitness practice is beneficial if you have substantial body stress, heart disease, aches, which include low back pain, depression and also stress. physical exercise programs are more effective if conducted often and also above extended stress. Have at the least one 30 minute for physical exercise daily. You might develop to this slowly above several weeks.
Examples of best exercise for back pain include walking, running or jogging, cycling, dancing, swimming, hydrotherapy (exercising in water) and aquarobics.
0 Replies

donna downing

Fri 6 Nov, 2015 09:43 pm
@gollum,
hey gollum

In treating my back pains I usually put exercise on hold for a while until the pain subsides. You should treat the pain first to prevent further aggravation. There are numerous methods you can use. You can have it massaged or you can put essential oils and herbal creams on the painful areas. I've tried using endoca hemp oil and lavender cream extract with eucalyptus on my chronic back pain, after application the muscles on my back relaxed immediately and the pain disappears.
0 Replies