Drug addict/cheating husband wants a child or just BS?!!?

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 07:51 pm
My older brother is a notorious liar. Hes very well known, very rich and very popular among people. Hes 32 and his wife is 30. Married- 5 years.

Marriage Status- At a private dinner party he even kissed a girl on the lips in front of his wife, he said he was single, got laid with 30 girls at parties while he was engaged, last year had an affair with a colleague, but she left him and he trashed her for her sex life on radio, he had an affair with his colleague while his wife was pregnant and even after the birth of their baby, he resumed the affair with his colleague and another fling with a girl.
Basically has been cheating every year since they began dating in 04. Wife DOES NOT CARE AT ALL.

when we went to the swimming pool as a family, he went swimming with the kid and wifey went away, at their daughter's play he was aloof, at daughter's birthday last year, he was sitting among kids while wife was busy somewhere else
He got suspended for using illegal drugs and in the interview, he said "our mom and dad were happy that he had days off since he had been working for 4 years nonstop" even though he took a month off for vacation in Jan this year and was absent for 14 days in Feb due to concussion. Our parents will never say this!

He also said that it hurts that his 4 y/o daughter will read about his suspension online when she grows up. He does drugs and smokes weed and he has the nerve to say this.

He was also blaming people/his fans for intruding into his privacy/family life (some crazy fan started mistress rumors) but its my brother's fault.
He said he really wants to kick himself for bringing his wife/kid on his DVD (family scenes, kissing scenes, father-daughter scenes instead of a professional DVD) because people made negatives of it.
Honestly nobody made negative of it. Most of the guys were unconvinced that hes not a family man because they knew his history.

Ever since he got married, he has put his family life in public, how beautiful his family life is, how he loves his wife and daughter., he kisses his wife in the crowds after his play is done and he says privacy.
On twitter and in interviews, he has to mention his family most of the time. If he is watching TV, he ll write watching TV with wife etc

His job requires him to be on road most of the time. So sometimes hes gone for weeks for world tours and others and hes in Vancouver since 2 weeks for his new play, he ll be there till November but i think he ll come in between a few days) "starting to really miss my family ,longest been away from family". What the hell. I mean hes on road, they ve been like this for 7 years and hes saying longest?

His wife is the one who has put up thousands of her photographs whilst partying, drinking, doing makeup, dancing or giving poses in the car, on every social networking site.
She has also put up dozens of her daughter's photos on the net. My brother also used to do the same until a few people photoshopped his kid's pics and he stopped it but his wife still posts her pictures

She claims to keep it private because people are generally nasty to her, but in between opens it to release her pictures or asks her friends to release her photos and he blames people?
And the biggest lie was the refrains from using social media?!! Hes on twitter and instagram, updates frequently, through it he keeps talking about his family, his wife is gathering publicity of herself and her makeup business from twitter including appointing fans on tumblr to KEEP HER IMAGE GOOD and he refrains!?!

But today, he was tweeting that his wife sent a video of his now 4 year old daughter singing a song and now she's so big and maybe its time for a sibling!

I mean what? Once he says its a dream to have kids and now he says its time for a sibling! 10 months ago also he said he would love daughters and even now he said he would like daughters in response to his fans.

Why would a SANE married man tell his teenage fans that his kid is big and maybe its time for a sibling? Why would he discuss this with fans?

And he's just 3 weeks away from home and he's saying his kid is getting so big
Having a kid is between a husband and wife right, not public? Is he just doing publicity BS or real intentions?
concerned
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,883 • Replies: 1
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 08:25 pm
@poppydream,
http://able2know.org/topic/199273-1#post-5126031
0 Replies