0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 10:12 pm
lol...ok, i'll remember that!....hehe
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 05:18 am
stand up for pessimism wrote:
He's practically whipped in everyother way, but i'd rather have good sex then breakfast in bed every morning.

Heh. I'm beginning to think you are each other's deserved punishment ... ;-)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 05:25 am
I always thought that breakfast in bed was guy-speak for "I want sex."
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 10:10 am
breakfast in bed is nice ... for long lazy sunday mornings ... <sighs>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 10:27 am
Morning sex. Aaah . . . nice . . . but . . . morning breath is not sexy. If you are going to be doing it face to face, the teeth must be brushed first!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 11:14 am
That's what doggy style was invented for...that, and butta face.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 12:19 pm
nimh wrote:
stand up for pessimism wrote:
He's practically whipped in everyother way, but i'd rather have good sex then breakfast in bed every morning.

Heh. I'm beginning to think you are each other's deserved punishment ... ;-)

Hey, I don't ask to be treated like a queen throughout the day, maybe it's because I'm so good in bed.....lol
No seriously i've actually asked him to stop doing so much around the house.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 03:53 pm
Let me see if I've got this right.
This guy is doing TOO much around the house to suit you.
Have you looked out the window?
What color is the sky on your planet?
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 04:26 pm
It's multi coloured....lol
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 04:27 pm
I just mean he tries too hard in some areas, and not enough in others.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 04:29 pm
perhaps this is a stupid question, and i'm all for every man and woman's right to good sex and all, but, err ...

do you love him?
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 06:38 pm
I thought I did, until he took the trust away from the relationship. I havn't felt the same since. And no he didn't cheat on me. He snooped around through some of my private things, private thoughts and read things he had no business to.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 07:26 pm
Thats not good. Thats not respectful. Are you angry or bitter with him about that?

I'm sorry, I'm totally butting in here, I realise. Its just that something about your posts struck me as odd - I mean, unless your bf is a very casual fling. Thats why I posted that flippancy above (about being each others deserved punishment).

I mean, it really sucks when you have sex problems with the person you love. Its painful <nods>. But you seemed so dismissive about him, altogether, that I was beginning to wonder whether that wasnt an issue all by itself.

And any of that would also feed back again into the sex ...
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 02:47 pm
I am bitter about it, but i'm working hard to get over it. I think i'm in denial of the whole love thing. I feel too young to be in love, but I don't want him to leave. THe relationship feels really normal now, kinda like i think it would feel if we were married for a long time. I'm going on a little holiday in a couple of weeks so hopefully when I come back things will be better. I know my attitude doesn't help the situation any and i've been working hard on improving that.
0 Replies

JamesMorrison

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 06:32 pm
As to the original question posed:
The phrase "good in bed" uttered by one person in the context of one instance of a single intimate sexual experience specific to that particular circumstance (is there a pun in there...somewhere?) is purely subjective. Therefore its value relates only to the common sexual experience of those specific partners and the issuing agent's.

I am not sure of the inherent value resulting from the micro-analysis of such a statement. Indeed, inviting comparative criticism of one's sexual receptiveness, prowess, physical attributes, or animalistic behavior, although titillating for others, lends little to an individual's self judgment in such matters. There is always somebody larger, tighter, more sensitive, more experienced or whatever to compare one self to. The comparison is unnecessary and only sets one up to potential disappointment. Take the compliment and move on. If both enjoyed the experience it can only be a good thing. This is not the stuff of excellent resumes. After all, most such self promoting documents already strain the credulity of their target audience.

JM
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 10:50 pm
Aw, jeez! I was just gonna go to bed and came upon this post! Now i gotta read it and see if i can offer my wisdom. Smile
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 11:05 pm
Well before you get too carried away, things have been much much, much much better. We finally have gotten more time alone which is good, but now i'm goin away for a month on monday. So won't be seein him for a bit.
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 11:20 pm
heh heh! That was worth staying up for! Twisted Evil
It sounds like you are going out with my last boyfriend! These guys have two things in common:
1; nosy, going thru your private stuff Mad
2; want you to get off at least 3 times Very Happy
#1 is bad!
#2 is good, but sometimes a girl justs wants a quickie, am I right? Smile
Although my guy really was good in bed. he read a quote by Larry Flint and designed his life around it. Lucky me! But our sex was three-part, because he was older and out of shape and couldn't last too long.
#1 foreplay
#2 the old beast with two backs, as seal said, and #3 more foreplay, because heaven forbid I only had one orgasm! He was a man on a mission.
I hate to say, sometimes I did fake it, because Confused you can't always come just because it feels good, and I wanted him to be satisfied at completing his mission! I don't feel guilty or that it took anything away from his masculinity. He was the first and so far only man to give me an orgasm (and we didn't meet until I was 30 years old)!
But yeah, if a guy's bragging about how good he is, especially when you're already having sex with him, that's insecurity.
Your last statement speaks to me, as well. I was with this guy for many years, but I'm not sure I was ever 'in love" with him. we were together five years before he suggested we move in together. I wasn't crazy about the idea of couple-hood to that extent, but I did it anyway. For the nookie.
Which is the only thing about him that I miss. That, and having somebody here to un-do my bra when I get home from work! You know what I'm saying! :wink:
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 11:21 pm
I was getting carried away while you were posting!
Enjoy your trip! Very Happy
0 Replies