Good in bed!

cavfancier

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 09:46 am
I should reiterate: Who cares? You got laid, and you got a compliment. Move on, especially if it was a one night stand. You want to be good in bed? Become a really good listener, my friend. Them wimmins will guide you, should you choose to accept that path...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 10:08 am
You just tell her, "baby, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen...that will have sex with me at the moment." Things like this melt bitchez hearts.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 10:15 am
I also like "okay, I'll have sex with you, but don't expect breakfast. I was born a ramblin' man." Allman Brothers quotes also melt the female heart, and Steve Miller as well.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 10:41 am
You can tell by how much talk there is after you're done.

If she:

lays there panting, with a satisfied smile on her face, saying the word "amazing" over and over and then falls asleep -- congratulations! That is the definition of "great sex". This is what you are shooting for.

If she:

wants to talk to you about her job, tell you about the new shoes she bought today, starts reading a book, or gets up to do household chores -- You suck. Seek professional help immediately.

Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 10:43 am
kickycan wrote:
You can tell by how much talk there is after you're done.

If she:

lays there panting, with a satisfied smile on her face, saying the word "amazing" over and over and then falls asleep -- congratulations! That is the definition of "great sex". This is what you are shooting for.

If she:

wants to talk to you about her job, tell you about the new shoes she bought today, starts reading a book, or gets up to do household chores -- You suck. Seek professional help immediately.

Laughing

Not bad insight for a virgin!
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 03:46 pm
Ok...lol...this is getting pretty funny. First off, I am a woman! And I was just wondering because When I first started having sex with my bf, he was telling me how he's such a god and a sex machine, how he can last for hours and hours. This was after we had sex the first time. And I'm just like how the hell do you know. (It wasn't that great) So then the other day he was telling me about all these woman he slept with that told him he was "so good" in bed. And I just find that really hard to beleive. So it just kinda bugs me that he thinks he's a sex machine when he can't possibly know. Now that you all know about my sex life....lol
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 03:57 pm
stand up for pessimism wrote:
Ok...lol...this is getting pretty funny. First off, I am a woman! And I was just wondering because When I first started having sex with my bf, he was telling me how he's such a god and a sex machine, how he can last for hours and hours. This was after we had sex the first time. And I'm just like how the hell do you know. (It wasn't that great) So then the other day he was telling me about all these woman he slept with that told him he was "so good" in bed. And I just find that really hard to beleive. So it just kinda bugs me that he thinks he's a sex machine when he can't possibly know. Now that you all know about my sex life....lol

Dagnabbit...this should have been your original post. This brings up an entirely different issue. He sucked in bed...now that I know you are a woman, I would say, communicate with him, and if he won't hear you, dump his ass. Smile

A LOT of guys think that being "long-lasting" is the most important thing. That and penis size. You have your wants and desires, and if he cares enough, a 'primer' on what you need sexually may help. Even though you 'stand up for pessimism', a gentle, romantic approach will probably do better then harping on the issue in a negative way.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 03:59 pm
I wouldn't WANT to last "hours."
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:09 pm
We have had the discussion a few times. The first two times were kinda "beat around the bush" (pardon the expression..lol) kind of conversations, but then our relationship was getting really bad because i was getting so pissed of that he was gettin off and i wasn't, so we finally talked more seriously again about it and he's been trying alot harder to satisfy me. So yeah, thats my story. Thanks for the advise Cav.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:13 pm
Oh yea...he's a pro.

Half the reason why you said it wasn't that great is because he hyped himself up.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:14 pm
It must suck having him grunting and groaning on top of you for hours and not getting anything out of it.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:19 pm
lol....as if i would let it go on for hours.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:31 pm
Wheew! I was worried that you were a glutton for punishment. Smile
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:34 pm
SO back to the question, How can he still think he's god in bed when he knows that i'm not happy. Is he blaming me for this by saying something like that or like what the hell?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:36 pm
Well, let's see, maybe he thinks that you are the one with the problem. Yeah, he might be a selfish prick like Slappy.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:37 pm
Tough question in general...does he go down on you, and if he does, is he a good or bad? Just trying to be honest here regarding foreplay and all.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:38 pm
Yeah, I keep wanting to call him selfish.....oh wait I have, but he has been doing other things now to make it better for me. So i dunno.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:41 pm
Maybe he's insecure, and when you tell him that he's not that good, it hits him right in that insecure spot and he has no choice but to try to make himself look better in your eyes by trying anything he can. If that is the case, then you should probably tell him that it's not such a big deal or something. Maybe he'll be more open to what you're saying if you do that.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:43 pm
So...does he go down on you?

Kickykan, I'm not all that much of a selfish prick. After I'm done, throw the towel in her face, tell her to clean herself up and fetch me a beer, I let her get a beer for herself too, ya' know.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:44 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Tough question in general...does he go down on you, and if he does, is he a good or bad? Just trying to be honest here regarding foreplay and all.

He does now. And it's alot better then he is!
0 Replies