Good in bed!

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 04:42 pm
When someone tells another person that they're good in bed(like real good)does that mean they're actually good in bed or is that just a way to boost someone's confindence to make them them feel good?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,603 • Replies: 80
No top replies

SealPoet

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 04:58 pm
With the right person, either is just wonderful.
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 05:01 pm
Yes Smile
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 05:02 pm
Ok, what if it was a one night stand? Or does it matter if they mean it or not? They still said it.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 05:03 pm
I guess the best thing to do if you want to be sure is read their diary, but I can pretty much guarentee that will throw a wrench into the relationship. Hey, if it was said, so it shall be. No point dwelling on it.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 05:45 pm
If it was a one night stand, then it wasn't really all that good, now was it.

Bed is much, much more than sex! Mrs. SealPoet and I spend a third of our lives together in bed. Very little of that time is spent making the beast with two backs, and yet, we enjoy being in bed together.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 06:16 pm
Making the beast with two backs?? *LOL* Gee, you have such a romantic way with words! Wink

http://www.kiki-net.de/smilies/froehlich/biggrin.gif
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 06:24 pm
SealPoet wrote:
If it was a one night stand, then it wasn't really all that good, now was it.

Exactly my point.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 06:27 pm
Maybe you were the best banana in a bad bunch.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 06:31 pm
lol...good one Joe! Just so were all on the same track here, this is not me were talking about, it's someone I know quite well. Just trying to get my point across to the inividual.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 07:26 pm
Ah, leave him (her). It might have been true. And if not, why burst his/her bubble. Even if it was just said to boost someone's confidence, why would you want to un-boost it?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 07:33 pm
SealPoet wrote:
Bed is much, much more than sex! Mrs. SealPoet and I spend a third of our lives together in bed. Very little of that time is spent making the beast with two backs, and yet, we enjoy being in bed together.

standupandP - maybe the sex was great, and the rest of the relationship-to-be wasn't? That's always a real possibility. Maybe they were just meant to be one-time or occasional sex-buddies.
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 08:10 pm
One can be absolutely great in bed with some partner Smile and terrible with another Sad.
It depends on the chemistry and body language understanding.
It's not a competition, anyway (and this also means you're not competing with your friend).
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 08:27 pm
Aah, now here's an interesting topic. There is no such thing as being good in bed. What one person likes, someone else may not.

And what is this crap about one-night stands not being good? That makes no sense. Almost every one night stand I've ever had has been great!

But there is no way to know why the person said it. If she said he was good, then he was probably good, for her. And even if she was just saying it to boost confidence, why analyze it? Just accept it, and don't forget, practice, practice, practice!
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 01:08 am
People say a lot of things, doesn't neccessarily means it's the truth. You can tell a whole lot about what a person's going to be like in bed, just by talking to them.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 05:26 am
kickycan wrote:
Aah, now here's an interesting topic. There is no such thing as being good in bed. What one person likes, someone else may not.

One man's mate is another man's person.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 01:19 pm
I don't understand why you would ask this question. That's like saying, "hey, I ran into an old relative, and they said I looked good...do they REALLY mean it?"

Doesn't make much of a difference, it could mean either way.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 06:22 pm
Yeah Slappy. Would you sleep with someone then afterwards brag to her about how good you are in bed? Like how the hell would you know, wouldn't it be up to the woman to decide if your good or not?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 09:28 am
Like, how the hell is someone on a message board going to know if her comment was sincere?

You should be able to figure out if she meant it or not.

Let's say, you're done banging her, and you say, "baby, you're so good in bed," and she replies "you too, honey. I'm hungry." That's probably not very sincere.

Let's say you're done banging her, and she's short of breath, sweaty, flushed skin, rubbing her hands all over you saying "oh my God, how the hell did you learn how to do THAT? You're amazing!" That's a better sign. Probabaly sincere.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 09:40 am
I'm not as good as I once was ... but I'm as good once as anyone ever was :wink:
0 Replies