I need it more than her...?

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 11:43 pm
Hi,

I'm in a bit of a dilemma here - I recently made friends with a girl who now wants to be in a relationship with me. But the thing is, I think I want it more than her.

I'll give you a (very recent!) example - we usually talk every weekend, but she did not get back to me last night, which annoyed me to no end. I called her & questioned her about this, and her explanation was that she has had a busy day.

Am I over-reacting? What would your advice be for dealing with a situation whereby the girl does not keep to a prior commitment? & any other advice in general?

I appreciate the help, & look forward to hear from you all!

Cheers!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,365 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 12:50 am
@Escapade,
Was it really a commitment, or was it that "we usually talk every weekend?
Anyway, if you want a relationship to develope, it might not be such a good idea to make a secret of it.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 06:27 am
@Escapade,
I think you need to recognize that the world does not revolve around you, and sometimes people will be busy. If she makes a habit of blowing you off, that's one thing. But a one-time deal?

**** happens. Get over it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 07:49 am
Is this a long distance relationship? If so, that connection would be very important. If she's too busy to talk to you, take the hint that it's not strong enough to survive.

If not, and you have just seen her, then maybe it's not as important to her to have to check in with you so often by phone.
0 Replies

NicolasRoss

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 08:49 pm
@Escapade,
Completely over-reacting.This is normal but think about this:
women love to test men. They love to see how you will react to some things because it genuinely shows who you are. You need to stop this and show that you are a person on your own and that you don't live for her.
And also break the routine, girls hate routine.
0 Replies

Jecksoul

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 09:11 am
@Escapade,
Wow man you seem to really be into that girl.
Try to chill a bit because if you get pissed every time a tiny dilemma like that happens, you will get crazy.
0 Replies