Why am I curvy like a girl?

Josi

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 10:53 am
I'm a 18 year old boy. I'm 5'4" and 125lbs. Bust/Chest 36, Waist 28 and Hips 36 inches.

Setanta

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 10:57 am
So you're a boy with boobs, too, huh? Do you really think anyone looks at your profile picture and believes you when you claim you are a boy?
ehBeth

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 11:51 am
@Josi,
Have you asked your family doctor this question? what has s/he told you?
Josi

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 06:47 am
@Setanta,
I didn't ask about my pictures.
0 Replies

Josi

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 06:48 am
@ehBeth,
Yes, he says I'm normal.
sozobe

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 11:01 am
@Josi,
A normal biological girl or biological boy?

I'm wondering if maybe you are a biological girl who feels like you're "really" a boy?
Josi

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2012 06:06 am
@sozobe,
A normal biological boy.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2012 06:42 am
@Josi,
and your doctor has told you that you are shaped normally for a normal biological man?

one of you is incorrect
engineer

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2012 06:45 am
@Josi,
Very few of us meet the Greek ideal of masculine beauty. Some guys look like bears, some look like you, most of us are in the spectrum in between. You're on the short, slender side, so what? There are plenty of guys who could pass for women if they chose to. The difference between masculine and feminine is not so radical that there is no overlap. If you want to redefine those feminine curves, hitting the gym and getting some more muscle definition will go a long way. Being a guy really shows up in the gym where your body chemistry will allow you to quickly add muscle. But it's really up to you. As your doctor said, you are a normal, healthy guy. You just happen to be on the small side. You'll appreciate that when you are 50 and your knees don't hurt and your back feels fine.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2012 06:46 am
@engineer,
36" 28" 36" is pretty unusual for a woman, let alone a man

engineer

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2012 11:58 am
@ehBeth,
I little thin across the chest maybe. From this website, got that well proportioned for a 28" waist would be 40",28",34". So he's got a couple of extra inches around the hips, not so unusual. 30 minutes a day, three days a week can add those four inches to his chest and maybe something to his self image. One more thought - you're not done growing yet. You are probably as tall as you will ever be, but over the next two to three years, you are going to grow across the chest, possibly a fair amount (possibly not since you clearly have a slight build). Hit the gym if you want, stay fit and you will be fine.
Josi

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 01:51 pm
@engineer,
Check my image, please.
Green Witch

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 02:11 pm
@Josi,
You avoid many of our questions, but the issue is: were you born with a penis or a vagina? I think you have a gender identity problem and I think you enjoy hearing people tell you you look like a girl, whether or not you really are one.
Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 02:16 pm
@Josi,
You told me that your image wasn't relevant. I go along with Green Witch, and i think you're just doing this for the attention. The image you're using now is noyting at all like the image you were using when you started this thread.
engineer

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 02:32 pm
@Josi,
All I can tell from that image is that you seem to be comfortable being perceived as a girl, so I'm not sure what the issue is.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 02:34 pm
@Josi,
That's an interesting poster for a normal biological man to choose to pose in front of.

Nothing wrong with it. Just an interesting choice.
Josi

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 02:24 am
@Setanta,
The picture wasn't relevant at first. Then I wondered what a new angle would bring. Maybe I'm doing it for attention, but it's still an issue for me. Also, I have not been rude like you and many "real" attention-seekers. And Setanda, if you think that of me... Why then bother giving me attention at all?
0 Replies

Josi

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 02:27 am
@Setanta,
Maybe I have boobs! People has the right to their own opinion, right?
0 Replies

Josi

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 02:32 am
@ehBeth,
They taken my hormone-levels, but has not told me yet the answers. The individual measurements are within normality. They said I'm a bit short for a guy, but not for a girl.
0 Replies

Josi

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 02:36 am
@Green Witch,
I try my best to answer, but it's complicated... I was born with a penis if you must know. Smile