chubby

Luzy

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 09:23 am
hey would u date a chubby gurl in between fat and skinny? well im chubby like i got a stomac but not that much and its small and wen i take pics nothin shows like i got boobs thier big(not that big) like im going to a size D soon but it dont show in some pics like wen i use to be skinny real skinny they were size A but im young though i was wondering cuz i dont really dont understand cuz skinny gurls barley got nothin not all but some like i rather be chubby than skinny but then again ya i just wanna kno everyone response
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,557 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 12:50 pm
At a young age (you've written that you're 13 or 14), having self-confidence and a positive body image are hard concepts to grasp. Feel good about who you are! Focus on and understand that you're far more than just a body. You have a soul, a mind, a heart and dreams. The fact is in that pix you include in your profile, you don't look chubby at all.

If you think you'd be more comfy being thinner, then you can make a choice to lose weight and get more exercise in your own time. Forget what others think as they aren't you. They don't have your best interests at stake - only you do. Please yourself and that confidence will rub off on others and their opinions.
Luzy

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 05:27 pm
@Ragman,
oh thx, but i was talking in genral (i think thats how u spell it ) haha i rather be chuuby than skinny. haha im happy with my body !! well sometimes any way thanks for the advice
spendius

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 05:30 pm
@Luzy,
I prefer chubbies. Pink and kind ideally. A moderate amount of cellulite turns me on.
Luzy

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 05:35 pm
@spendius,
haha cool....pink? what do u mean by pink?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 06:35 pm
@Luzy,
It's tough for a 14 year old to resist the glorification of a starved body in all the glamour magazines, but you keep playing your violin and soon you'll be judged by your talent, not your body.
Luzy

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 05:47 pm
@panzade,
haha thx but i prefer viola
panzade

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 06:21 pm
@Luzy,
It's tough for a 14 year old to resist the glorification of a starved body in all the glamour magazines, but you keep playing your viola and soon you'll be judged by your talent, not your body.
0 Replies