dealing with guilt: making a woman cry

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 04:52 pm
Hello world,

I am on this site because I messed up big time and I have no one to talk to about it as I am ashamed of what I did.

A little about me, when I was young, I was not the best looking guy in the world, in fact, I was overweight and was bullied a lot. I was a late bloomer so when I grew up, like junior/senior year, I ended up growing into a pretty good-looking guy and now girls were into me a lot. Now, this whole process has made me f*kd up in the head as I have serious body image issues, and I'm constantly paranoid that women are into me because I am good-looking and not because I'm a good person or whatever.

I met this one girl who was a little overweight, and on a horny spell I gave her a call and straight up told her I wanted to f*k her. Literal words. Now, when this girl got naked to do the deed, my penis just gave up on me because I felt repulsed by her fatness. So I told her "I have never been with a girl like you", she asked "what, like, fat?" and I said yes. I left and she said it was OK but I could tell she was fighting back the tears.

I feel so bad after this! This has weighed on me for more than a couple of weeks and I can't stand it anymore! I tried calling the girl to apologize but she won't answer my calls. I feel like the biggest piece of sh*t on earth.

I need help.

Mame

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 04:59 pm
Yeah, you do need help. Send her some flowers or something with a very apologetic note and say that you're the asshole, not her. Tell her she's worth more than you and can find a better man.

That was a really rotten thing to do. I'm glad you feel terrible.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 05:02 pm
@LaCagada,
yove learned a very important lesson when you realized that youve maybe become something that youd rather not be.
Now, as part of your penance, Id reccomend that you make a heavy effort to win the rst of this lady that you insulted. Maybe yor body issues and hers can intertwine as you may wish to help her with her isses and you expose your problems to her. You may both come out ahead, and learn from this .
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 05:22 pm
@LaCagada,
You do need help. You should seek counseling to sort out your feelings of inferiority, and understanding of the worth of a person not related to looks or weight. You were bullied as a child now you are the bully. The only difference between you and the kids that bullied you is you KNOW how it feels, which is why you are feeling miserable now. Please get help for the sake of yourself and others.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 06:03 pm
@LaCagada,
LaCagada wrote:
I'm constantly paranoid that women are into me because I am good-looking and not because I'm a good person or whatever.

I don't think you should be worried that women are going out with you because you're a good person.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 07:30 pm
This sounds like something from "Shallow Hal"

Watch the movie.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2012 06:06 pm
@LaCagada,
That was a bad thing to do - but you already know that.

Do you fear being fat again?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2012 02:23 am
@LaCagada,
I thought Canadians were nice people what happened?

Let me see, so I was, I thought Ugly, then turned into a swan, all women do, and then my confidence actually was still a bit low, but also high, I was confused over people thinking I was attractive, so how did you go for A-Z? Thinking you are all that? And, then treating lets say what would have been you, before, like shirt?

Write her a letter and tell her you were an ugly dude, fat, and you were trying to find the old you, as you are confused about the new you, and it wasn't her at all..Leave it on her doorstep... with as others stated flowers.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2012 07:17 am
@LaCagada,
I'm curious to know what made you 'desire' her and how much respect you had for her in the first place, if you approached her straight up with 'I want to **** you!'

I mean, I've had men say to me, 'I'd really like to kiss you,' or 'I'd really love to make love to you!' and when I was young a couple of boys said, 'I'd really like to **** you!' - one even said, 'I'd like to breed with you!' but they said those things to me after seeing me as I was, and I figured they were attracted to me as I was and that was what spurred the desire.

I mean, you could tell this girl was overweight before her clothes came off and yet you still indicated that you desired her enough for her to trust you enough to take her clothes off in front of you, and then guess what - you really didn't?

Was there any foreplay before she took her clothes off - or did she just whip them off ready to get fucked because you said you wanted to?

I'm not castigating you - I'm just curious as to how you can look at her and see she's heavy and yet you still wanted to **** her and then when she's completely and entirely vulnerable, the whole thing changes.
People know what naked fat people look like don't they- from movies and magazines and such?
Why was it such a big surprise to you?

In terms of telling her you're sorry - text her or send her a letter- that would be kind of you, but you need to understand, you've probably given her an experience she won't ever totally forget.
When I was thirteen, I was skinny, flat-chested, wore glasses, had acne. I had a big crush on this guy. I never said a word to him, but my friends, thinking they were helping me out I guess, did.
He came up to me in the library at school and said, 'Just so you know - don't get your hopes up. I would never go out with an ugly scumbag like you.'
I've never forgotten it - even when my figure filled out and my acne cleared up and I got contacts and people (boys and girls) told me I had a pretty face and a good figure...to this day, I can remember how I felt that day.

Maybe next time you can figure out that you're not attracted to fat people before they take their clothes off and you try to use them as a '****'.
0 Replies