40 days and 40 nights can he do it folks?

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 06:51 pm
Why would we care what you look like? Will it change our minds or the facts?lol...i'm just razzin you anyway!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 07:16 pm
Fred said
Quote:
Plus the girl I was with last I want to be the last person I was with before I get married, plus I couldnt do that to her, even though were not together I would still feel wrong sleeping with someone else.

That ^^^ still bothers me a lot. If I was the new gal in town, and had the slightest suspicion that you were thinking like that ^^^ yer @ss would be gr@ss.

Move on, have freakin' sex. It's not like it's a big deal. It's just sex. Play sex games, not mind games. It's a lot healthier all round.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 07:24 pm
jespah wrote:
Then if she made the bet I have my doubts that she's a virgin (not that that matters, but you might wonder about other areas where she's told you stuff). I'm sorry to impugn her character, but generally people (male and female) who've held out sexually for a significant period of time have done so for a reason. And then when they lose their virginity they do so for an extremely compelling reason, such as marriage or engagement. If she's suddenly looking to bust loose for something a lot less compelling than that, well, argh, the whole thing just reeks to me.

<shrugs> You got all kinds. The assumptions that if she's still a virgin at 22 she must (still) be extremely conscientious about it, her conscientiousness must have had to do with the not-before-marriage thing, and thus this whole plot where she's suddenly pushing for it must "reek", is assuming a whole lot.

I mean, she might once have been very serious about keeping her virginity, and now have changed her mind about it. Happens. Her choice not to have sex previous times might not have had to do with a determination to wait till marriage - but simply with waiting till she found the right guy. And now here's Fred. She might never have gotten an attractive enough chance, and now here's Fred. Like I said, there's all kinds.

My second gf was still a virgin at 20. She'd chosen to keep her virginity for the right guy. Not out of any religious conviction or anything, just cause it seemed the right thing to do. But he didnt come along, and she simply got fed up when she was 20 (or so). So she asked the most handsome / nicest guy at her temporary job out for a night when she left there, and asked him to have sex with her. (He took the opportunity of some sexing but refused to go all the way, btw, telling her it was better to wait. Like I said, you got all kinds, and sometimes you cant win for losing. Heh.)
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 03:44 pm
Ok folks were on day 6 now and so far so good! Smile
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:09 pm
Fred wrote:
Ok folks were on day 6 now and so far so good! Smile

Translation: I'm still masturbating, but I'm lying about it. Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:28 pm
LOL!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:44 pm
Does humping the "happy hole" in your mattress count as not masturbating?
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:47 pm
Hey Slaps, how's outside sales treatin ya?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 04:48 pm
Haven't started yet....start training Tuesday for a couple weeks, then after that I'll start. Thanks for asking, George.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 04:12 pm
LOL all of you crack me up, But seriously no sex/masturbation now 7 days
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 07:05 pm
33 more to go! ****, you've got your work cut out for you. The only way I see you making it is if you can somehow manage to break both of your hands in a bizarre accident of some kind.
0 Replies