CARNATION: EASY TO USE...

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 06:28 am
"Carnation Milk, Best In The Land,
Comes To You In A Red & White Can.
No "Teets" to Pull, No Hay To Pitch,
Just Poke A Hole In The Son-Of-A-*itch"...

(I wanted to say it right, but didn't know whether to or not)... lol Wink

Don't Forget Your Hat! Wink
Patt
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,611 • Replies: 13
No top replies

blatham

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2004 10:20 am
I simply cannot understand why this thread has not gained further contribution.
0 Replies

PegasusPatt

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 04:28 am
Mornin' Blatham! Smile I can't figure that out myself, but then again, I am still new here, & been out of touch for awhile, but perhaps I can come up w/something else to gain some attention... lol Wink

Have a Good 'Un Your Way!
Patt Wink
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 06:38 am
Ya gotta hook em right off the bat. "Carnation, easy to use" falls a little flat. Better some other lead-in, like, say,
"HEY...Wanna See My Knockers!?"

The disadvantage there is that you'll pull in the lowbrow contributors like craven and cavfancier and ehbeth. So you might want to sneak in the sexual component while making the pretence of some more lofty intent, as in
"Hooterville - Country Wit and Wisdom"
0 Replies

PegasusPatt

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 07:43 am
blatham wrote:
Ya gotta hook em right off the bat. "Carnation, easy to use" falls a little flat. Better some other lead-in, like, say,
"HEY...Wanna See My Knockers!?"

The disadvantage there is that you'll pull in the lowbrow contributors like craven and cavfancier and ehbeth. So you might want to sneak in the sexual component while making the pretence of some more lofty intent, as in
"Hooterville - Country Wit and Wisdom"

You've definately got to be a Yankee, for not knowin' that Hooterville, is a slang word for a Country town in the South... And as for my "knockers", that ain't none of anyone's business but my Husband's... lol Smile (But, they're pretty nice if I do say so myself!) lol Wink

Enjoyin' The View In "Hooterville"
Patt Cool
0 Replies

PegasusPatt

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 07:46 am
blatham wrote:
"Carnation, easy to use"[/quote)

Now I know you're a Yankee... lololol Did you see "easy to use" anywhere in that quote? Nope you surely didn't... FYI= pay attention, you might learn more...

Hugs!
Patt Idea
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 07:59 am
PegasusPatt wrote:
blatham wrote:
"Carnation, easy to use"[/quote)

Now I know you're a Yankee...[/quote]

Wow, now i bet that got his attention; in fact probably caught both them knackers.....off at the roots!!! (Yankee, he, he, he, ........)
0 Replies

PegasusPatt

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 08:03 am
Hi BoGoWo! Some folks just simply must have almost everything explained to them before they completely understand... lololol Wink

Have a Grand Canadian Day!
Patt Smile
0 Replies

PegasusPatt

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 08:06 am
Blatham strikes me as borderline Pervert anyway... After all, just look at his Avatar! lol Wink

Contemplating Silly People...
Patt Smile
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 08:10 am
he would be offended by your use of the word "borderline"! Shocked

and Blath is lined up and waiting for an operation (Canadian Medical Systems being stressed, as they are) to have his tongue removed from his cheek (where it is usually 'stuck')!
0 Replies

PegasusPatt

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 08:13 am
lololol, yes he would, but he'll just have to get over the "borderline" insanity in his own little world... Wink

Have a Good 'Un!
Patt Smile
0 Replies

PegasusPatt

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 08:15 am
It's just too bad that they can't take those vicious words out of his fingers!!! lol But, the tongue is a start in that direction...lololol
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 08:21 am
blatham wrote:
The disadvantage there is that you'll pull in the lowbrow contributors like craven and cavfancier and ehbeth.

<gasp>

<sob>
0 Replies

PegasusPatt

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 08:51 am
lol This is a good gasp, yes? Wink
0 Replies