Do you boycott certain businesses?

Robert Gentel

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 09:44 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
And I am offended that they parade constantly their domestic situation around A2K.....

Makes total sense. Everyone knows gay people use parades to subjugate straight people. And talking about their domestic situation in public might not leave enough attention left over for you when you take it upon yourself to tell strangers on the internet about your swinging domestic situation, or your views on the finer points of non-consensual sex (or, as you are wont to prefer, "surprise sex!").
Below viewing threshold (view)
Rockhead

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 10:17 pm
@Robert Gentel,
I wish a2k was more like survivor, and once a year we could hold a tribal council to vote one jackass off of the island.

I think the first one would be a hawkeyes landslide...
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 10:32 pm
@Rockhead,
As much as I disagree with hawk, he sometimes can provide some intelligent opinion about some topics. I'm sure there are many on a2k-land that sees me in the same way. Also, I find some posters on a2k who seems never to make any sense or provide any facts or evidence for their opinions. They are a waste of time and effort, but some people still engage them in discussion. From that sense, I'm sorta glad a2k is open to all without censorship.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 11:02 pm
@cicerone imposter,
you suffer stupid more readily than I.

but we knew that already...

I don't want him or anyone else (god bless jgoldieman) banned.

but I would sure endorse a vacation...
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 12:17 am
@Rockhead,
I really don't have patience for stupid. Most people know that about me!

Luckily, I give people a rest at a2k, because I do go on vacation quite frequently. Mr. Green Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk

Will be gone for 18-days starting Sept 1 for a journey to Italy, then a 10-day cruise to the Aegean on October 21. Onward to Austin/Houston on Dec 4 for one week to meet up with our son and some a2kers.

0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 09:45 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
If I'm the liar, then why are you challenged so often with your claims about so many topics on a2k?

Ah, yes, the true test of truth: Is your view popular?
MMarciano

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 10:16 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I still think they should be condemned.

We've heard that from better people then you, Christians!

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 10:43 am
@Ticomaya,
It doesn't matter, does it. If I lied, more people would challenge me, but they don't, and I even tell people to challenge my opinions.

Why don't you, rather than use ad hominems?

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 11:06 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
It doesn't matter, does it.

Of course it does.

Quote:
If I lied, more people would challenge me, but they don't, and I even tell people to challenge my opinions.

If I had a mind to, I could challenge every one of your posts. This is not to say you lie in every one of your posts.

Whether or not your opinion is challenged is not a good indicator of the truth of your opinion.

Anyway, I suspect you like posting at this site because you have found that the majority of folks here are usually aligned in thought with you.

Quote:
Why don't you, rather than use ad hominems?

Where did I do that?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 11:15 am
@Ticomaya,
You wrote,
Quote:

If I had a mind to, I could challenge every one of your posts.

Straw man; go ahead, challenge my opinions.

You don't have a mind; you have a supressed ignorance.
Ticomaya

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 11:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You don't have a mind; you have a supressed ignorance.

I do have a mind, and my ignorance is so suppressed it cannot be found. There, I challenged your opinion, therefore you did not speak "truth."

You are a buffoon.
There ... that's my opinion. Feel free to challenge it.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 01:22 pm
@Ticomaya,
I don't have to challenge something that you admit; a supressed ingorance. That's good enough for me!

It only means you don't know it, but it's obvious to others who read your BS.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 02:19 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

I wish a2k was more like survivor, and once a year we could hold a tribal council to vote one jackass off of the island.

I think the first one would be a hawkeyes landslide...

of course you would resort to a popularity challenge in order to mold the collective, as you have year after year proven unable to make a contribution to threads that have anything to do with reason or reality. you epitomize both white trash and trailer trash, even though I can not prove that you are either white or live in a trailer.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 02:28 pm
@hawkeye10,
you can shove your collective up your warped ass.

and I'd be careful with the class based name calling.

I will get back to spokane one of these days...

0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 02:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
what is it about me, specifically, that makes me white trash?

this might be fun...

0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 02:53 pm
@hawkeye10,
you're just gonna report me and walk away, huh...

that's pretty manly.

I bet rob just laughs at you again...

I have better things to do today.

toodles...
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 02:58 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
I bet rob just laughs at you again...

i have no information to indicate that he ever has. you are not a credible source.
0 Replies

Adam4Adam

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2012 02:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
The mods must be very understanding if they have allowed your sorry old ass to remain on the forum.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2012 02:32 pm
@MMarciano,
Reminds me of a scottish cardinal just in the news today. Well, not better. Fancier robes.
0 Replies