Do you boycott certain businesses?

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 01:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You said "current." Get a grip, hawk. You're confused!

right, i compared our current president to past presidents unfavorably. we used to be better.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 01:35 pm
@hawkeye10,
You still haven't explained why.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 01:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You still haven't explained why.

because we have not valued leadership...we do not train leaders because have not wanted to be lead, we wanted to do our own thing, what ever we wanted to do. this is been a bang up success! now that we are finally waking up the the hash that we have made of this country we dont have any good ready leaders to get us to better. we have had obama, mccain and romney....nuff said!
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 03:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
No, about Obama's leadership. Are you really that dense?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 12:14 pm
De Blasio To New York: Don't Eat At Chick-Fil-A
0 Replies

Cinderellie74

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 01:17 pm
@jcboy,
I have never boycotted anything per say. I don't eat at Chick-fil-A because I do not like the food. I try and donate to places that support our Veterans. I also try and support local mom and pop shops but there are not a lot of those stores near where I currently live. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions which is why I don't boycott anyone per say.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 06:28 pm
@Cinderellie74,
The only places I boycott are those that served bad food. I remember many years ago going to the Elephant Bar and ordered the spare ribs. They were very dry, so I asked for the manager and told him it was too dry. He said he'll bring a replacement, and also offered to bring another entre if I wanted. We still go there - once-in-awhile.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 29 May, 2016 01:44 pm
@jcboy,
just when the company states its offensive rejection opinion in the media. eg barilla said to be anty gay and if that offended people they could by some other brand
0 Replies