What would it take for you to vote for the other guy?

ossobuco

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 07:30 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
If you think he is leftist, you are not as smart as I've surmised.
So, you're fibbing.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 07:36 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn, You silly putz, it's not only you who didn't dance because bin Laden was killed. What are you trying to say? What has your dancing or not dancing have anything to do with the death of bin Laden? Nothing.

Haltingly or not, he approved it as the CIC.

So what? It shows that Obama is not a far lefty as some of you would claim.

You don't know what McCain would have accomplished. You are more ignorant than I thought. Nobody knows how McCain would have handled any situation.

Prove that "Obama is gutting our economy?" Please provide any reliable source for your answer; your personal opinion doesn't count. Why? Because you are too ignorant to know much about the US economy after 2008 when GW Bush left with the Great Recession.

BTW, most Americans blame GW Bush for the current difficulties of our economy.

From politico.com.
Poll: 51% still blame George W. Bush for economy

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/62038.html#ixzz217eiuGTY<br />

You really don't know much, do you?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 07:44 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

If you think he is leftist, you are not as smart as I've surmised.
So, you're fibbing.

Sorry Osso, he is a Lefitist and you don't see that he is, you're not as smart as I've surmised, and so we are equal.
JPB

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 07:54 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
nah. He's a centrist which pisses off both the left and the right.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 07:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
CI you silly fu*ker.

Navy SEALs killed Obama why he was our president and so I must consider him a conservative?

Good Lord but you are a silly fu*ker.

Quote:
You really don't know much, do you?

Idiotic? Unless you are an idiot.

It's been fun, but A2K , of late, seems to be limited to an exchange with Cyclo, DrewDad, Parados, and CI (who have no other intent but to monitor A2K, irrespective of whether or not they are employed), and to a lesser extent with Rockhead, snood, and minor players.

I think I'll "ignore" you fools. Feel free to "ignore" me as well.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 07:57 pm
@JPB,
Centrist?

You couldn't be more wrong, despite your desire to be right.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 08:32 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
You probably still don't know, but President Obama made the decision as CIC of all the US military to kill bin Laden. He gave the charge to the SEALS, and they accomplished the mission directed to them by the President. It was the President's decision; nobody else.
Rockhead

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 08:37 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya...

I'm sure there is a conservative website that would just love your memes and derision of left wing morons.

adios...
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 08:49 pm
@Rockhead,
The reason people like Finn hates facts.

From Wiki.
Quote:
Osama bin Laden
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden was the founder of Al-Qaeda, the jihadist organization responsible for the September 11 attacks on the United States, along with numerous other mass-casualty attacks against civilian and military targets.[5][6][7] He was a member of the wealthy Saudi bin Laden family, and an ethnic Yemeni Kindite.[8]
Bin Laden was on the American Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) lists of Ten Most Wanted Fugitives and Most Wanted Terrorists for his involvement in the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings.[9][10][11] From 2001 to 2011, bin Laden was a major target of the War on Terror, with a US$25 million bounty by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.[12] On May 2, 2011, bin Laden was shot and killed inside a private residential compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, by U.S. Navy SEALs and CIA operatives in a covert operation ordered by United States President Barack Obama.[13][14]
DrewDad

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 09:53 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
If you weren't such a hateful, rude, partisan, and (most importantly) intellectually bankrupt putz, you'd probably get more participation.

I don't dislike you because you're conservative. I'm surrounded at all times by conservatives with whom I disagree, but who I like. I live in Texas, after all.

I dislike you because you behave like an ass.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 09:57 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
There would have to be something that would make you vote for Obama Finn.

You give the example of another 9/11 attack. That could be a definite reason. Better to keep a current administration in place under those conditions then to try having a new administration come in in the middle of a situation like that. I agree that it isn't going to happen, but we are talking hypothetical situations, not reality.

This is not a test of anyone's convictions towards their party or allegiance to their party. It's just a philosophical question.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 12:24 am
@cicerone imposter,
You obviously still don't know that Obama wasn't there in the Bin Laden coumpound with the SEALs who put their lives on the line.

I've posted time after time that he deserves credit for giving them the GO order, but he wants the credit for pulling the trigger.

Sorry, but his ass wasn't on the line, and he so he doesn't get credit for the kill shot. You clowns may have gotten wood over his "getting Osama," but the SEALS got the bastard, not The One.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 12:24 am
@cicerone imposter,
Yes you old fool, I hate facts.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 12:31 am
Thank you for admitting it.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 12:40 am
@McGentrix,
I think I gave you the something that would make me vote for Obama:

He completely changed his ideological orientation.

His opponent was an even worse choice then him: I'm sorry but I can't reasonably imagine the Republicans nominating a Neo-Nazi to oppose him.

Hypothetical scenarios are only of interest if they can at all approximate reality.

There is no hypothetical scenario that approximates reality which would would have me voting for Obama.

BTW - If, God forbid, there was another 9/11, I would not vote for Obama for consistency of authority sake. Such a vote would require evidence that the national tragedy had a profound and trans foramtive effect on him.

I am not being obstinate here.

Obviously, if the GOP nominated Charlie Manson to run for the presidency, AND, I thought he had any chance at all of winning, I would vote for Obama, but such a scenario is fantastic and not worthy of consideration.

There is literally no one the GOP might reasonably nominate for whom I would not vote.

That includes people who I would prefer not to be president like Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, Michelle Bachman, and Ron Paul.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 01:33 am
And that, looking at it from the other direction, is precisely why I can never conceive of voting for any of the Republican candidates, since I don't want to see America crash and self-destruct in 2013 or 2014.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 07:22 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Michelle Bachman??? Really? I can see not liking Obama but I cannot seeing electing a complete loose canon in order to get rid of a slightly left of center moderate.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 08:19 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Navy SEALs killed Obama

wishful thinking? Confused
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 09:42 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Thanks for putting me on Ignore. LOL

Obama put himself on the line by commanding the SEALS to go into that compound to kill bin Laden. If anything had gone wrong, he would have been blamed.

Your perspective of reality doesn't exist.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 01:22 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Oh, for Christ'ssake, I suppose you tsk tsked when George Bush was traipsing around in a flight suit under the Mission Accomplished banner. Did you say then what you are saying now?

No.

I hear you're leaving.

Don't let the screen door hit you in the butt on your way out.

Joe(bye)Nation
0 Replies