That's pretty insulting, to insist that anyone who's made up their mind is a mindless robot.
I seriously doubt there's anything that could convince me to vote for Romney. I'm convinced that he's a pandering, lying sleaze ball, who will say anything to anyone as long as it has a chance of increasing his vote count. He stands for winning the election, and that's it.
It's an impression that I've built up over months, not because I'm a mindless drone, but because I've actually paid attention to the issues and to what the candidates say. (Or don't say, in his case.)
Your point is like Superman?
I somehow doubt you will find anything to shake my convictions in regard to gravitation, either.
Doesn't make me a robot, it just makes me someone who looked at the evidence, considered it, and made up my mind.
Kinda like how I've made up my mind that you're an ass. You might convince me otherwise, but it will take a long track record, and I don't think you'll ever manage it.
A commitment to the following issues:
- The environment
- Alternative energy sources/ reducing dependence on oil
- Abortion rights
- Improving the prestige + pay + training for teachers (more support, more reasons for skilled people to become teachers)
- Improving educational opportunities for all kids
- Increasing taxes on the wealthiest (over $250,000)
- Gay rights
- Increasing governmental oversight (banks, etc.)
- Increasing governmental efficiency
- Reducing the deficit
- Health care
An avoidance of:
- Saber-rattling (especially re: Iran)
- Pandering to the loonies, whether they're on the left or right
*WE ARE ONLY PROGRAMMED TO OBEY* *WE MUST HEED OUR OVERLORDS AND DO WHAT THEY SAY WE MUST DO* *I HAVE NO IMAGINATION* *MY MIND ONLY HAS ONE TRACK ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE RAILS*
It's funny because you still don't get it. Are you this stupid in real life or just an act for A2K.