Judge Roberts backlash

snood

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 10:32 am
@Lash,
Seemed like that kind of inflammatory language to me - if it didn't to you, it didn't.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 10:33 am
@RABEL222,
I'm pretty sure she has...
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 10:55 am
@RABEL222,
I certainly saw people insulted - "trash" and other generic put-downs - but I looked back a bit and didn't see any references to race.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 11:01 am
@snood,
I don't think oral is a "racist scumbag," because his responses to everybody is based on ignorance. He thinks all others are "trash," and he also believes he's one of the "betters," but that only proves his superiority thinking is his weakness. He doesn't have a clue that he's one of the dumbest posters on a2k.

No credible source that challenges his thinking makes any difference. He believes his own interpretation of history and the US Constitution.

Hopeless.
snood

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 11:35 am
@Lash,
I respect that, CI - if you were not offended in that way, then I have no right to be, since the particular remarks weren't directed to me.

I do however not think it unreasonable to see something racist in a white person calling an Asian person "trash", and asserting that he watch how he speaks to his "betters". Perhaps its my socialization.

It's a tendency I've seen in Oralloy before.

And Lash, if you don't agree, you don't agree.
oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 09:17 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
oralloy:

Quote:
"You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters..."

Trash? Betters?

wtf?

If you're not a racist scumbag you're doing an Oscar-worthy imitation of one...

Nonsense. Race has nothing to do with the fact that CI is a retard, nor with the fact that I am not.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 09:18 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
All I can think of when I read your posts is cuckoo clocks.

You're a freak who hates our freedom. It is natural for freaks like yourself to demean those of us who support civil rights.

(I do admit that it would be pretty funny if you ended up on a waterboard next to your buddy KSM.)
DrewDad

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 09:21 pm
@oralloy,
Cuckoo!
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 09:22 pm
@DrewDad,
ditto

I just put him on Ignore; he's not worth the time or effort. He believes his own opinions has merit even when presented with credible sources that refutes what he says.

When you try to give the guy some wiggle room, he becomes an asshole.

A loser in every way.
oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 09:24 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
He's just trolling at this point, trying to get folks upset so he can feel superior.

Don't be silly. Providing evidence to show what the Constitution means is hardly trolling.

I know the idea of civil rights makes a freedom-hating freak like yourself upset. But no, it isn't even close to trolling.

And I don't need to "make myself feel" superior to you and CI. I am well-secure in that knowledge already.

DrewDad wrote:
I suggest we reply to all of his posts with "CUCKOO!"

You forget that not everyone shares your hatred of our freedom.
DrewDad

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 09:27 pm
@oralloy,
Cuckoo!

This is fun. It's very liberating to let go of expecting or hoping for someone to be rational, and just calling a kook a kook.
oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 09:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
his responses to everybody is based on ignorance. He thinks all others are "trash," and he also believes he's one of the "betters," but that only proves his superiority thinking is his weakness. He doesn't have a clue that he's one of the dumbest posters on a2k.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own ignorance and stupidity.

cicerone imposter wrote:
No credible source that challenges his thinking makes any difference.

No credible person has even *attempted* to challenge my thinking.

After I proved that I was right, there has been tons of bobbing and weaving here, but not one intelligent person has made any attempt to challenge what I said, or to try to present an alternative interpretation.

cicerone imposter wrote:
He believes his own interpretation of history and the US Constitution.

And with ample justification. I do have a lot of evidence to back me up after all.

It's not like I have to rely on bobbing and weaving and bluster like some other people do.....
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 09:34 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
Cuckoo!

Freedom-hating freaks like you always demean those who support civil rights.

It's just part of you being a scumbag.
DrewDad

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 09:35 pm
@oralloy,
Cuckoo!
oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 09:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
I just put him on Ignore;

Well the day's not a total waste then. Try to keep your word if you can.

Not having you spew your retarded gibberish at me all the time will be kind of refreshing.

The worst is when you ask me a question, I provide the correct answer, then you forget what you even asked (even though it is just a couple posts up), and because you can't understand my answer you try to accuse me of your own stupidity.

I'd already resolved to just blow you off next time you ask a question. But yes, please free me from your retarded gibberish.

cicerone imposter wrote:
He believes his own opinions has merit even when presented with credible sources that refutes what he says

There has been no source whatsoever (either credible or non-credible) provided to challenge what I've said.

cicerone imposter wrote:
When you try to give the guy some wiggle room, he becomes an asshole.

You define "falsely accusing me of your own stupidity" as "giving me wiggle room"?

cicerone imposter wrote:
A loser in every way.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own worthlessness.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 09:47 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
I do however not think it unreasonable to see something racist in a white person calling an Asian person "trash", and asserting that he watch how he speaks to his "betters". Perhaps its my socialization.

Being Asian does not exempt CI from being put in his place when he falsely accuses others of his own stupidity.

I mean, I have nothing against CI being a retard. Genetic variability means there has to be a range of intellects. In a way I should honor his sacrifice. He's a retard so I don't have to be.

But I'm only going to put up with so much of a retard falsely accusing me of his own stupidity before I point out who the real retard is.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 09:53 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
Cuckoo!
This is fun. It's very liberating

You freedom-hating trash have a long history of demeaning those of us who support civil rights.

DrewDad wrote:
to let go of expecting or hoping for someone to be rational

I've been completely rational. I'm the one here who has actually provided a wealth of reputable links to back what I was saying after all.

DrewDad wrote:
and just calling a kook a kook.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own kookiness.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 09:59 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
Cuckoo!

How far does your hatred of civil rights extend, anyway? Do you burn crosses in people's yards too? Did you cheer when your freedom-hating comrades flew planes into the World Trade Center?
DrewDad

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 10:06 pm
@oralloy,
Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
Lash

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 10:35 pm
@snood,
(clicked on snood's post - but this is a general question)

This is interesting to me. I didn't think anything of a guy (who I don't know or care is white or any other ethnicity) calling another guy "trash." I thought it was based solely on his opinion of the respondent's opinion or his personal feeling about the respondent - but at no time did I consider it a racial thing.

I thought a charge of racism was totally out of left field.

I wonder - if people don't mind - did anyone else consider this a racial exchange? Rude? Oh yes! But racial?