Judge Roberts backlash

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 11:15 pm
@Lash,
When any individual has a need to believe himself superior in any way, and calls himself "betters" and others "trash," they are the most insecure and obnoxious of people. In the US, "white trash," are people who are in a lower socio-economic status. "Trash" is the equivalent of putting others down to their own level, but they just don't realize it. They believe themselves to be superior, because they don't have a clue that they are no better than most others living as humans on this planet. They don't understand the social sciences or themselves.

It's a childish game of "my dad is bigger and smarter than your dad." Infantile.
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 08:53 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

You freedom-hating freaks sure do have contempt for civil rights.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 08:55 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
When any individual has a need to believe himself superior in any way, and calls himself "betters" and others "trash,"

It should be noted that I am not referring to most people this way. Rather, I am referring to filth like you and DrewDad.

cicerone imposter wrote:
they are the most insecure and obnoxious of people.

Nah. No insecurity is involved. I just have limited patience for retards like you falsely accusing me of being a retard like you.

I'm obnoxious? Too bad. Next time don't go around falsely accusing people of your own stupidity.

cicerone imposter wrote:
"Trash" is the equivalent of putting others down to their own level, but they just don't realize it.

Nope. You're a retard and I'm not.

Not even close to the same.

cicerone imposter wrote:
They believe themselves to be superior, because they don't have a clue that they are no better than most others living as humans on this planet. They don't understand the social sciences or themselves.

I understand that you're a retard and I am not.

cicerone imposter wrote:
It's a childish game of "my dad is bigger and smarter than your dad." Infantile.

You're the one who started that game. You're just whining because you got put in your place.
Lash

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 09:19 am
@cicerone imposter,
This is the understanding I've always had of the term, CI. White people routinely call other whites to whom they feel superior "white trash." It has no racial connotation. So, my interest was really piqued when someone called oralloy a racist based on what he said.

btw - Sorry you've been spoken to so rudely, CI. It was unmerited. I'm sure you didn't take it to heart.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 09:22 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

This is the understanding I've always had of the term, CI. White people routinely call other whites to whom they feel superior "white trash." It has no racial connotation. So, my interest was really piqued when someone called oralloy a racist based on what he said.

btw - Sorry you've been spoken to so rudely, CI. It was unmerited. I'm sure you didn't take it to heart.

Really? I have had CI on ignore since the feature was introduced because of his rudeness. I doubt it was unmerited.
DrewDad

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 09:25 am
@oralloy,
Still a cuckoo, I see.

Crazy is as crazy does.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 10:12 am
@McGentrix,
McG, Thank you for keeping on Ignore. What I have done was challenge your statements for which you rarely responded. That's okey, because I do the same for most posters, friend or foe. I've also invited people to challenge my opinions, but not me. I attack when any poster continues to ignore my challenges, because it shows their opinions are baseless.

Honesty is the best policy; I doubt Romney knows anything about honesty.

oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 10:28 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

You are mistaken. It was entirely merited.

I did not call CI a retard until he falsely accused me of his own stupidity (multiple times).

And unlike his false accusations, my accusations are actually correct. CI is as stupid as a fencepost.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 10:31 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
I doubt it was unmerited.

Indeed.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 10:35 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
Still a cuckoo, I see.
Crazy is as crazy does.

You freaks sure do hate it when people defend civil rights.

How many crosses have you burned in people's yards, freak?
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 10:36 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
What I have done was challenge your statements for which you rarely responded. That's okey, because I do the same for most posters, friend or foe.

The trouble is, you are too stupid to be making such challenges. You really have no idea what you are talking about, even with simple and easy to grasp topics.

cicerone imposter wrote:
I've also invited people to challenge my opinions, but not me. I attack when any poster continues to ignore my challenges, because it shows their opinions are baseless.

No, you attack (with false accusations of your own stupidity) every time you don't understand something (which since you are so stupid, is every single time).
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 10:39 am
@oralloy,
Your Cuckoos! are getting more shrill.

Ooo... what a kook.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 10:42 am
Officially boring now

Cycloptichorn
DrewDad

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 10:45 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Oh, god yes.

It is kind of entertaining to see what kind of lame-ass troll attempt he'll come up with next, though.
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 10:55 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
Your Cuckoos!

You freedom-hating freaks sure do hate it when people defend civil rights.

DrewDad wrote:
shrill.

Liar.

DrewDad wrote:
Ooo... what a kook.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own kookiness.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 10:58 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Officially boring now

Cycloptichorn

It's your own fault. You faced an intelligent argument laced with tons of reputable citations, and you chose to respond by bobbing and weaving and avoiding actually confronting the argument.

The end result was fairly predictable.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 11:00 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
It is kind of entertaining to see what kind of lame-ass troll attempt he'll come up with next, though.

Stop lying, freak. Denouncing your sleazy attempts to demean civil rights is hardly trolling.
DrewDad

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 11:03 am
@oralloy,
Cuckoo!
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 11:09 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
Cuckoo!

You freedom-hating trash sure do get upset over people defending civil rights.
DrewDad

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 11:12 am
@oralloy,
I find it amusing that you think going "Cuckoo!" is defending civil rights.

Cuckoo!