Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 11:44 am
@hawkeye10,
Damn Hawkeye, I agree with you.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 11:46 am
@IRFRANK,
IRFRANK wrote:

Damn Hawkeye, I agree with you.

our numbers are small, but growing rapidly.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 11:47 am
@hawkeye10,
I don't think so. The reasons Romney won is based on several factors; 1) disenchantment with Obama's unemployment rate and the sluggish recovery, 2) the misconception that Romney's business background makes him a better potential to improve our economy, and 3) bigotry against Obama.

Romney won the primary because of the billions spent on destroying his own party members; not because Romney was a better candidate.

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 11:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I don't think so. The reasons Romney won is based on several factors; 1) disenchantment with Obama's unemployment rate and the sluggish recovery, 2) the misconception that Romney's business background makes him a better potential to improve our economy, and 3) bigotry against Obama.

Romney won the primary because of the billions spent on destroying his own party members; not because Romney was a better candidate.

you should be forbidden from ever again claiming to be a moderate free thinker after giving voice to this fantasy generated by the D machine.
IRFRANK

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 11:54 am
@cicerone imposter,
CI, I agree with your perceptions. I lost my job in 08 and now have been working for two years, in automotive. I would not have a job if the govt had not bailed out GM. I am better off than I was in 08. What amazes me is how well off some people are that show such disdain for Obama. It's more of a culture and emotional thing to many people. I can't help but think racism is at the core. Obama has lived the American dream, why aren't they proud of him? I am.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 12:01 pm
@IRFRANK,
Quote:
why aren't they proud of him?

because he tends to be a prick, he has been a poor leader, and being black does not make up for that. the lesson from Obama is that the political system does not work, feeling good about the skin color of the failed leader only goes so far to hide the problem.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 12:12 pm
@hawkeye10,
What "fantasy" are you thinking of? If they're fantacies, please explain why?

Simple; you're ignorant, because you don't remember all the negatives I have spoken against Obama.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 12:12 pm
@IRFRANK,
Quote:
I am better off than I was in 08.

now for the more important question...are your kids and grandkids better off then they were in 08? nothing has been fixed, and the bills we are giving them have grown a great deal since 08.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 12:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
The kids and grandkids are worse off today because of the trends that began long before Obama took office. You really are stupid, aren't you?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 12:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

The kids and grandkids are worse off today because of the trends that began long before Obama took office. You really are stupid, aren't you?

so when you were in management and failed to fix ( and with obama that is even try to fix) problems that started before your time you were not held accountable? feeling good about Obama sitting in the chair is only possible with lack of caring about our future or delusion.
parados

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 12:20 pm
@hawkeye10,
I guess I wouldn't fire management if the only candidate to replace them is worse.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 12:28 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

I guess I wouldn't fire management if the only candidate to replace them is worse.

the assertion was that we should feel good about Obama sitting in the chair, that we should feel proud of him.

****. THAT!

We should be mad as hell, and we should be ashamed of ourselves for letting things get so bad that the last three choices we have had are McCain, Obama and Romney, none of the three of them are good enough to warrant even serious consideration for the job. these guys are the best that America has to offer? No way, they are not even part of the best million we have.

I demand better
MMarciano

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 12:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

parados wrote:

the assertion was that we should feel good about Obama sitting in the chair, that we should feel proud of him.

****. THAT!

We should be mad as hell, and we should be ashamed of ourselves for letting things get so bad that the last three choices we have had are McCain, Obama and Romney, none of the three of them are good enough to warrant even serious consideration for the job. these guys are the best that America has to offer? No way, they are not even part of the best million we have.

I demand better

I'll bet this birdbrained asshat voted for Bush.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 12:48 pm
@MMarciano,
Quote:

feel free to pick any point or assertion that I have made and respond to it, not that you have ever shown any ability to contribute substance to A2K before now. This thread is about this election, specifically Mitt Romney...do you have anything to say on that?
MMarciano

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 01:09 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

feel free to pick any point or assertion that I have made and respond to it,

Your comments make you sound like an ignorant asshat, nothing worth responding to.
jcboy

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 01:11 pm
@MMarciano,
Would you do me a favor and just put hawkass on ignore, trust me it works, makes the forum seem like such a fabulous place Cool
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 01:25 pm
@MMarciano,
Quote:
Your comments make you sound like an ignorant asshat, nothing worth responding to.

riiiiight

http://www.people-press.org/files/2012/09/9-24-12-WP-11.png

but your evasion of substance is par for you.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 01:28 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hardly worth the stats, hawk. What matters are polls on a) popular votes, and b) electoral votes. Anything else is divergent from the "important" information on this election.

The level of satisfaction doesn't matter.

That's somewhat analogous to how people rate congress, but keep voting those same people in.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 01:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The level of satisfaction doesn't matter.

at least till the masses get pissed enough to do something about it, then watch out!
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 01:32 pm
@hawkeye10,
Oh! Says who? People have been pissed for a very long time, and we keep getting the same results - or worse results. That's the nature of the animal; it doesn't change it's stripes.
0 Replies