spendius

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 02:24 pm
@DrewDad,
The GOP still controls the House. And 24 States. Solid across the south and pretty solid in the west.

That's hardly devastating.

If they think that higher taxes and increased borrowing is bad for the US they can't be expected to support them. That a majority does support them is not their concern.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 02:29 pm
@DrewDad,
My response has been posted but isn't showing on my kit.
Rockhead

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 02:48 pm
bump
farmerman

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 03:31 pm
@Rockhead,
who's Romney?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 03:41 pm
Now that he's realized he wasted the last six years of his life, do we dare hope that he will FINALLY just shut up and go away?
spendius

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 03:50 pm
@spendius,
Normal service is resumed.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 04:00 pm
@MontereyJack,
How do you work out that Mr Romney has wasted the last six years of his life? It's a very odd thing to say. He was the standard bearer for the GOP which won 24 states, as I pointed out, controls the House and persuaded many millions of Americans to vote for it. Near 60 million maybe. Became world famous.

The demographics beat him and there's nothing he could do about that.
spendius

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 04:04 pm
@spendius,
If women voted what their husbands told them he would have won. And they used to. So feminism beat him actually. And the white blokes and food growers are going down the pan.

Three cheers.
mysteryman

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 04:07 pm
@spendius,
Please tell me that you dont actually believe this crap you are spewing!!
Women no longer are treated like property. They are allowed to make up their own minds about voting, without having to consult their husbands first.

Its time you joined the 21st century, or at least the last half of the 20th.
spendius

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 04:11 pm
@mysteryman,
If you had read my post more carefully mm you would have been unable to avoid noticing that I passed no opinions either way.
jcboy

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 04:12 pm
This is all Obama's fault! He has increased the unemployment rate by one more person. Good luck on the job search Mittens! Cool
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 04:13 pm
@spendius,

Quote:
If women voted what their husbands told them he would have won. And they used to.

Thats not an opinion?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 04:14 pm
@MontereyJack,
He's lucky he had so many "rich friends" who funded his billion dollar debacle.
spendius

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 04:25 pm
@mysteryman,
Quote:
Thats not an opinion?

No. It was just a logical deduction from the split in favour of Mr Romney of the male voters. If the published demographic was wrong the deduction was wrong.

And it's a fact that women used to vote how they were told to on the assumption that they wouldn't have married a bloke who didn't know what was best for both of them. Women have enough on their plates without worrying about Washington infighting. So why not give their husbands two votes. Stubbornly refusing to do that in order to prove they have independent minds is patently ridiculous.

They might have thought that them going to the polling station to cancel each other out was a waste of time and money.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 06:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I wonder if all those who contributed millions to Romney's campaign now has buyer's remorse? LOL Mr. Green Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk
spendius

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 06:01 pm
@spendius,
The Ohio vote went to Mr Obama by 1.8%. Since the 2008 election the white population of Ohio has decreased by 4% and the black population has increased by 4%.

That demographic shift is what you silly sods are wanking yourselves off on and what do you think Mr Romney could have done to change it?

Appeal to black voters I suppose.

I have come to the conclusion that A2K's most admired political pundits have not the faintest idea of what politics is all about. And I cite some of the above posts as irrefutable evidence.

You should read a higher class of literature. Media has only one interest and it is to **** you over. No wonder you are obsessed with rape.
JPB

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 06:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I think that's got a lot to do with why Carl Rove was so apoplectic when Fox call OH for Obama.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 06:02 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
If women voted what their husbands told them he would have won.

For all you know all married women did vote the way their husbands tell them too. There are many married men that voted for Obama and many women that don't have husbands at all so they could have voted any way they wanted to.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 06:11 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
The Ohio vote went to Mr Obama by 1.8%. Since the 2008 election the white population of Ohio has decreased by 4% and the black population has increased by 4%.

And what does that have to do with anything? Other than to prove you can throw out meaningless numbers and false numbers?
Ohio census % white
2008 2011
84% 83.6%

You should find a better source for facts.
Or were you fucked by the media and still giddy with the afterglow?

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 06:21 pm
@parados,
You have my highest admiration in knowing how to respond to spendi - the know-nothing.