spendius

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 06:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
They have been talking about it all day. The targeting shite and ignoring the large majority of states as if they are of no account.

Cunning eh?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 07:44 pm
http://ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/mitt-romney-loses.jpg?w=315&h=189&crop=1
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 08:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
Nah, Obama is going to make him ambassador to Libya. Wink
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 08:19 pm
@Butrflynet,
Perhaps in Benghazi. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 08:21 pm
Sore winners?

Not you guys.
Rockhead

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 08:24 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
how does that crow taste, finny...?
0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 08:25 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Sore winners?

Not you guys.

Get over yourself you piece of crap!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 08:39 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Sore winners?

Not you guys.

Aw, give us a little slack, finn old shoe. After all, you only have to hear it from us for
FOUR MORE YEARS.

Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 08:42 pm
I rest my case.
MMarciano

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 08:43 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I rest my case.

What case? you never had one!
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 08:45 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
You were talking a big game before the election and you expect not to take a little ribbing? You know you'd be dishing it out if the shoe was on the other foot.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 08:53 pm
@engineer,
Whether or not I would should have nothing to do with whether or not you do.

I don't mind taking ribbing, rib away.

I do find it unseemly, though, to continue the slanderous insulting of Mitt Romney.

But hey, if you think it's A-Ok why pay attention to my comment?
snood

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 10:00 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Whether or not I would should have nothing to do with whether or not you do.

I don't mind taking ribbing, rib away.

I do find it unseemly, though, to continue the slanderous insulting of Mitt Romney.

But hey, if you think it's A-Ok why pay attention to my comment?

'Why' is a timely question, and aptly put sir.

Here's another one...

Why can't you just settle down and eat your tasty four year portion of nice, filling, marinated in Liberal Progressive Ideology (and Black) CROW in silence?
McGentrix

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 10:01 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Why would they stop now? They've been at it for so long it's just second nature.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 10:01 pm
@engineer,
It was probably obvious to most people that Romney is a pathetic, pathological liar. How he ended up winning so many votes when nobody really knew where he stood on the major issues is the mystery of our times except for the fact that it proves people are willing to throw their ethics under the bus when it comes to politics.

0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 10:03 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Why would they stop now? They've been at it for so long it's just second nature.

Oooohhh how touching - the wingnuts are consoling one another......

It's like watching the little prairie rodents on National Geographic.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 10:06 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Oh stop Snood. It's not like you won anything. We have 4 more years of the same thing we've had the last 4 years. You're just being a bigger dick then usual now. Obama's victory does not excuse your current behavior. Quit the dickishness.
snood

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 10:14 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

snood wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Oh stop Snood. It's not like you won anything. We have 4 more years of the same thing we've had the last 4 years. You're just being a bigger dick then usual now. Obama's victory does not excuse your current behavior. Quit the dickishness.

Ok, McG. If you say so....... Because I always rely on your measure of what is appropriate levels of dickishness....

Oh, my sides, the pain..........
Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 11:15 pm
@snood,
Some people just haven't noticed how our economy has been recovering pretty well from the Great Recession; even our stock market is up by more than 10%. If anybody understands the stock market averages, this is a very good year - which is a reflection of our economy.

Home prices are steadily increasing, car sales are pretty steady, consumer debt is lower, and more people are millionaires today than in 2008. These are facts that cannot be denied - even when the conservatives say Obama has failed.

Choose your own poison; I personally like what I see in the growth of our economy in Silicon Valley. Many companies are building and leasing more realty in our are which protends for a pretty good future for the high tech industry.

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 11:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
This NYT article about the "cost" to big donors of the GOP only proves that money doesn't necessarily win votes or the election.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us/politics/little-to-show-for-cash-flood-by-big-donors.html?_r=0

What did they get for their $5 billion? I don't feel so bad about the camera I got stolen in Uruguay. Mr. Green Drunk Drunk Drunk