JPB

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 11:43 am
@sozobe,
I'm seeing calls for everything from impeaching him to arresting/incarcerating him. There's little doubt that there's a push to "deliver Ohio" to Romney by the Ohio Republicans. It will be interesting to watch as the votes come in.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 11:44 am
bump
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 11:46 am
bump
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 11:48 am
Why aren't fair-minded republicans challenging these actions? Does any exist?

I've yet to see one republican speak out against these atrocities against our democracy.
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 11:50 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Im simply amazed and impressed how the various "Admen" responsible for peddling their respective candidates hve actully enabled the nation to be split apart politically with two divergent worldviews that arise from two separate plains of reality. Its fuckin amazing how, the Obama record has been besmirched in a fashion that , were Romney the incumbent, his party would be celebrating these accomplishments from rooftops.

This has actually put Obama on somewhat of a defensive and he has no reason to be so. Its fascinating marketing to see how people are manipulated, then they accept, and finally the absorb it as a core beleif.
Dems have their phony worldviews too, its just that, in 2012, duplicity and lying has been taken to a high art by the Romney campaign.

absolutely. People accept a definition of reality that makes them comfortable. Not necessarily justifiable. Comfort and security are very high on the need scale.
Even when it is a lie.

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 12:01 pm
@IRFRANK,
However, when it reaches to the extremes of what has happened during this presidential campaign goes way beyond psych 101.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 12:26 pm
Well, it's already begun in Philadelphia:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/06/judge-issuing-order-to-reinstate-booted-philadelphia-election-officials/

Quote:
A Pennsylvania judge issued an order Tuesday to reinstate Republican election officials across Philadelphia who allegedly were ejected or refused entry by on-site Democratic voting chief judges.

One Republican official claimed that "just under 70" Republican election officials were blocked from Philadelphia polling sites Tuesday morning by Democrats on site. One of them, the official claimed, "was shoved out of the polling place."

"For this many inspectors to be ejected from polling places is rare, even for Philadelphia," the official told FoxNews.com.

It was one of several controversies surfacing in Pennsylvania's largest city on Election Day.

How much mischief can be accomplished from the point when the Dems force the GOP inspectors out and the Judge forces them to let them back in?

Quite a lot I'd bet.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 12:30 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Fox News always cracks me up.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 12:38 pm
@maxdancona,
Willful ignorance is an unbecoming trait. You should work on that max.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 12:44 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
That is newsworthy. Who knew there were 70 Republicans in Philadelphia?
Ticomaya

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 12:45 pm
For those of you with ADD or incipient Alzheimer's ... a 2-minute summary of the campaign ...

0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 12:58 pm
IT'S A ROMNEY LANDSLIDE!!!*

*according to GOP pundits
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 01:08 pm
@joefromchicago,
Nothing like stretching their loss to this kind of non-reality.
Ragman

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 01:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
In less than 24 hrs, this mystery (and Romney Presidential fantasy) will be over.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 01:17 pm
@Ragman,
And good riddance to the "disappearance" of this pathological liar from our sight!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 01:17 pm
@Ragman,
HOPEFULLY.

There are a lot of plausible scenarios in which it would take a lot longer than that.

But I'm hoping.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 01:19 pm
@sozobe,
With the majority of the tossup states in favor of Obama at this juncture, I don't see how Romney can overcome this huge handicap.

Of coarse, they're (the GOP) still working to cheat the system, and that can produce a different result.
sozobe

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 01:23 pm
@cicerone imposter,
My concern there is less about who is more likely to win and more about possibilities of delays.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 01:29 pm
@sozobe,
I'm willing for the delays for a more accurate election.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 01:35 pm
@joefromchicago,
They're from Bucks County. Where all the rich people live.
0 Replies