@Ragman,
Rubber... Glue?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 02:44 pm
@realjohnboy,
realjohnboy wrote:

Interesting that you consider the... blah, blah, blah

I'm not considering anything yet, I've only shared the link.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 11:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What bugs the hell out of me is that there are so many of his ilk in the U.S..
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 12:01 am
@RABEL222,
Guess what?

It bugs the hell out of us that there are so many of your ilk in the US.

Personally, it also depresses me since such blind ignorance, as you display, can't be good for our society.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 06:27 am
"Blind ignorance".

This, from a man who is supporting a man who no one knows his stance on anything, who has been exposed as a liar who counts on his constituency being ignorant of his lying.

I hope you at least have the self respect to at least STFU a little bit after your pathetic excuse for a candidate loses.
JPB

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 06:31 am
@snood,
That's not quite true, snood. We know that he is absolutely anti-gay.
snood

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 06:33 am
@JPB,
But he purported to be to the left of Ted Kennedy on gays and abortion at one time...
JPB

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 06:36 am
@snood,
He was lying. He is absolutely anti-gay. No doubt about it. I don't know which opinion of the moment on other issues represent his true beliefs, but there's no doubt in my mind on his homophobia.
snood

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 06:40 am
@JPB,
I hear you. And I respect your opinion. But my opinion is that the man has no core values except success as defined by amount of wealth. Nothing else. I think he wants to be president 'cause he thinks it will make him look good. Nothing else. I've seen nothing about the man to convince me that he stands strongly for, or against anything besides what makes money and improves his status.
JPB

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 08:31 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
I think he wants to be president 'cause he thinks it will make him look good. Nothing else.

I've thought about that. I don't think it's just ego that drives him. I've said for a long time that he's driven by reasons of his own that I don't begin to understand. I think his faith may very well come into play. The "avenging Joseph Smith" and fulfilling Mormon prophesy is making more sense to me all the time.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 08:37 am
Oh Snap! Cool

Mitt Romney’s campaign insults voters

Quote:
THROUGH ALL the flip-flops, there has been one consistency in the campaign of Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney: a contempt for the electorate.

How else to explain his refusal to disclose essential information? Defying recent bipartisan tradition, he failed to release the names of his bundlers — the high rollers who collected hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations. He never provided sufficient tax returns to show voters how he became rich.

How, other than an assumption that voters are too dim to remember what Mr. Romney has said across the years and months, to account for his breathtaking ideological shifts? He was a friend of immigrants, then a scourge of immigrants, then again a friend. He was a Kissingerian foreign policy realist, then a McCain-like hawk, then a purveyor of peace. He pioneered Obamacare, he detested Obamacare, then he found elements in it to cherish. Assault weapons were bad, then good. Abortion was okay, then bad. Climate change was an urgent problem; then, not so much. Hurricane cleanup was a job for the states, until it was once again a job for the feds.

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 08:57 am
Guess who Pee Wee Herman endorsed.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peewee-herman/sandy-obama-election_b_2068783.html
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 09:26 am
@jcboy,
To me, that speaks more to the voters who have no clue about liars, cheaters, and exploiters. They're pretty dumb bunch of people - from MPOV. Do they really know who they're voting for? I doubt it; it's impossible to know who Mitt Romney really is.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 09:48 am
@edgarblythe,
Why would Pee Wee Herman even think anyone wants to hear his opinion on anything? Is that a prime example of major league Chutzpah or proof of how far out-of-touch he is with reality. Is he attempting to help Obama's re-election or help Romney by endorsing Obama?

We'd all have been better off if he opened up a can of STFU.

Let's see more clips of Colin Powell's endorsement of Obama.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/25/colin-powell-endorses-obama_n_2011162.html
parados

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 10:24 am
@Ragman,
Pee Wee Herman is well aware that people have opinions like yours Ragman that is why he says this in his post....

Quote:
And while I have your attention as a blogger, please keep reading, for my presidential endorsement. Unless, of course, you're one of those people who believe celebrities should shut up and sing. Then please view this clip of me singing "Bird is the Word" and/or "Girl on the Flying Trapeze."
Links included in the original
mysteryman

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 11:00 am
@edgarblythe,
So Pee-Wee Herman is endorsing Obama?
Well that settles it, I will run right out and put up Obama signs all over my front yard now.
I will switch my support away from my candidate (BTW, I don't support Romney or Obama), and start supporting Obama now.

Seriously, I don't think Obama is going to be jumping for joy over the news that Pee-Wee Herman supports him.
snood

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 11:03 am
@mysteryman,
OK, I'll grant ya that. But Romney has some characters endorsing him I wouldn't "jump for joy" about either.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 11:03 am
@mysteryman,
What a ****'n jerk!@
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 11:06 am
@mysteryman,
Meat Loaf endorsed Romney.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 11:08 am
@parados,
Anyone at all has the right to express their opinion..even celebrities (if they can form coherent sentences...not like clint eastwood). However, Pee Wee Herman apparently has no sense of what the negative effect his particular reputation and his past deeds that his endorsement could have on his candidate of choice.