bump

roger

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 09:55 am
@Region Philbis,
Leave it to Region.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 10:47 am
@jcboy,
Now Cher's hideous plastic surgery of 10 years ago finally makes sense. She's been saving the permanent pained expression for this ad!

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 10:53 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
What has anyone's plastic surgery have to do with the issue at hand?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 11:17 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Bottom line: Romney 315, Obama 223.
That sounds high for Romney.
But he could drop Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and still win the election.
Fundamentals.

Barone: Going out on a limb: Romney beats Obama, handily

BUMP /\
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 12:25 pm
@roger,

it's funny, right rog?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 12:25 pm
@H2O MAN,
You've not been known for accuracy nor political objectivity on A2K. Actually you're exercising wishful thinking and negativity towards the sitting President. Muickracking, to say the last, is hardly constructive and it's clear that by your own history on A2K, that when Romney loses (and he will), that you will continue your harangues.

"President Barack Obama holds an edge over Mitt Romney in Florida and Ohio , the two largest battlegrounds in determining who will win the White House on Tuesday, new polls show.

The Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Marist Poll surveys of likely voters released Friday show Mr. Obama maintaining a foothold little changed from four weeks ago, when the Journal surveyed voters in both states just after Mr. Romney's strong debate performance in Denver.

With just days to go before the election, both the Obama and Romney campaigns are targeting their bases, getting the vote out, and reaching out to the few undecided voters in the key battleground state of Ohio. WSJ's Andy Jordan spent a few days there to get a sense of strategy on the ground.

People voting early on Oct. 30 in Columnbus, Ohio, a battleground state where a poll shows President Barack Obama maintaining an edge.

The surveys found the two battling neck-and-neck in Florida, with Mr. Obama drawing 49% support among likely voters to Mr. Romney's 47%.

Mr. Obama held a firmer lead in Ohio—51% to 45%, unchanged from mid-October—where the relatively more buoyant economy and the federal bailout of the auto industry appear to have solidified his support among a wide swath of voters.
"
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 12:29 pm
@Ragman,
Those auto jobs also saved much more jobs in Ohio, and also expanded their state's tax revenues; they are all winners, but not many people understand the impact of saving those auto jobs.
Ragman

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 12:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Absolutely. The savings is also with the distributors of the parts, hardware and makers of subassemblies...not to mention saving those dealerships around the country that kept their doors open and people employed. Oh yes, and banks and finance companies making car loans.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 12:36 pm
@Ragman,

You have the right to post what you like, but I can't say that I agree with your opinions.

Hmm, what will you do when Obama loses?
Ragman

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 12:40 pm
@H2O MAN,
Opinions are a dime a dozen. Actions speak louder than words. Let's watch the events unfold.

BTW, have you actually gone out and campaigned for your candidate? Or do you consider posting biased info here your campaign effort? I have campained for Obama, personally, and attended Democratic party events.

If you and I were local, I'd like to put a real wager on it. I'd enjoy taking your money. Better yet, the winner would have to have dinner and the loser of the bet would have to cut up the winner's food and feed him in a public place.

Or perhaps, even better still, the loser would have to eat crow. Ever taste crow? If not, this is your chance.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 12:50 pm
@Ragman,
waterboy has had his shoes in his mouth so often, he probably can "eat crow" without much difficulty.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 12:59 pm
@Ragman,

Delusions of a Democrat Victory.

How do you like your crow served?
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 01:02 pm

Can Mitt Romney Win Maine CD-2?
Ragman

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 01:55 pm
@H2O MAN,
I like my crow served to the loser of the bet...which namely will be you.
realjohnboy

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 02:09 pm
@H2O MAN,
Interesting that you consider the possibility of Romney winning one electoral vote in Maine significant, H2O. I thought you were predicting Romney would win in a landslide.
I still have Obama 303 - Romney 235.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 02:10 pm
@H2O MAN,
People like you, too ignorant to understand any media report on this election, only shows that the only delusional person around here is you!~

What mental institution do you live in? It must be nice to live in the world of delusions.