Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:23 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Again, let's bet.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:27 pm
Debbie Waaserman Schultz is an incredible liar.

Why does any network interview her?

Undoubtedly you partisans are willing to defend her honesty.

Please do so.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:29 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Which snap polls showed Romney winning the 2nd debate? Show 'em or admit you were just talking out your ass - again.

I'd rather pin you down on your lies than anything else at this point.

Cycloptichorn
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:30 pm
@Rockhead,
I'll meet you anywhere in the metroplex.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:30 pm
I'm planning on going to see edgar in the spring. if it works out, we can decide details then.

at least part of the journey is guaranteed pleasant, huh...

now back to the exciting mr romney and his mate eddie munster.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:31 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Desperate not to bet I see.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:32 pm
@Rockhead,
Coward.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:33 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Admit that you made that line up and I'll consider betting.

Cycloptichorn
Rockhead

@Finn dAbuzz,
fool.

I'll leave you win the last name calling came.

Ima go work on a car.

(there's a hint about my teaching profession)
MontereyJack

ooooh, another "My cojones are bigger than yours" battle. Get the popcorn and let's watch.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:36 pm
@Rockhead,
Gutless.

Have some and I'll pay for a dinner at Del Frisoco's
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:38 pm
Boy, the GOP side of the web is big on the 'the debate was a tie' and the 'this debate won't make a difference' memes.

And they are so familiar, as they are the exact same thing that the Dems were saying after the first debate.

Cycloptichorn
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:38 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
So we can bet?
Rockhead

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:39 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
if you did more on the forum than the monkeys throwing **** in the political threads, you might know that I have a very restrictive diet and cannot eat in most restaurants. nor drink alcohol.

when the time comes, if you really want to meet, I will PM you.

if all you want is an online pissing contest, you can piss all over yourself.

I'm going to go work in the shop now, but don't let that stop you embarrasing yourself by calling me names...
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:43 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

So we can bet?

Admit that you made that line up and I'll consider betting.

Cycloptichorn
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:46 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
So you won't bet
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:47 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Not unless you admit you are a liar. Which it seems you aren't willing to do, despite being provided proof that you were wrong.

It's much more fun to just ridicule you... I don't know how the election will turn out, but you will remain a douche supreme, either way, thanks to your cravenness.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 11:06 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
If he wasn't such a despicable lowlife, he'd be sort of pathetic.

I mean, you said it pretty well a couple posts back. He can't defend his P.O.S. candidate based on any positions he takes, because Finn can't really know where Romney stands on anything.

But that doesn't stop him from wanting with his whole weak little heart for Romney to win, because he just wants anyone but Obama in that White House -no matter what the person might do when they get there.

He doesn't give a shyt if Romney is a fraud and a liar; he doesn't care if Romney advances by agreeing or disagreeing with Obama because neither Romney or his little fucked up acolyte have any integrity or honor.

And he likes to call people cowardly, but he personifies cowardice. Win or lose in this election he will be ugly about it.

He keeps wanting to bet you so it looks like he actually has something at stake in this election but I hope you don't. Because nothing is at stake for Finn except his worthless little pride. Not the fate of the country, not wage equity for women, not affordable healthcare, not statesmanship abroad or sound economic policy at home, not affirmative action or Roe V. Wade or the 2nd amendment - nothing.

And I really hope I never do meet him because judging from the way he shoots off his big mouth in here he probably doesn't have the good sense not to try to be cute and provocative. And that along with my temperament and the general predilections of the police might cause me at the very least some serious inconvenience.

I mean, seriously Cyclo. What an unmitigated ass.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 11:08 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
Boy, the GOP side of the web is big on the 'the debate was a tie' and the 'this debate won't make a difference' memes.

And they are so familiar, as they are the exact same thing that the Dems were saying after the first debate.

But didn't you see a lot of dems just saying Obama got his ass beat? I know I did.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 04:47 am
The local news said the last two debates were a draw. The polls they cited were above 50% favoring Obama. Razz
0 Replies