jcboy

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 06:04 am
I watched the debate this morning, Obama won hands down. I think its pretty clear, anyone who votes for Romney isn't looking for anyone who knows anything on foreign policy they are already dead set in their minds that Obama is the biggest weapon of mass destruction.

Romney could have went on stage and said he would create a civil war in america and they would be cheering, in 2012 a black man is more of a danger to the white ways than any terrorist from a foreign land.

Its called racism!
parados

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 06:05 am
Meanwhile it isn't over as GOP government officials in Ohio send out mailers to voters in Dem precincts giving them the wrong date and location to vote -

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/22/ohio-election-date-notices_n_2002726.html?utm_hp_ref=elections-2012
Below viewing threshold (view)
raprap

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 07:54 am
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/home/121022-three-debates-in-pictures.jpg

Rap
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 08:08 am
@parados,
Despicable
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 08:19 am
@revelette,

yet predictable...
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 11:24 am
@parados,
And you immediately assume it was intentional?
Are you that paranoid?
jcboy

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 12:34 pm
Chris Matthews hit the nail on the head. Of course, Fox News thinks Matthews is a racist, you know, because he mentioned racism. For conservatives, talking about their racism is being racist yourself. Bizarro Fox World!

Quote:
"I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases … this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of this president."

BINGO! Republicans hated Romney until he was the only choice left that was white.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 02:32 pm

Everything that Obama is doing now is designed to
hide who he really is and what his real agenda is.
jcboy

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 02:35 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Everything that Obama is doing now is designed to
hide who he really is and what his real agenda is.

Please explain Obama’s agenda, I’ve had a rough day and could use a good laugh. Cool
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 03:25 pm
@jcboy,

Take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, make sure your Obama
poster is visible and laugh. Laugh out loud before you start to cry.

Obama's days of rule over this country are numbered... he is toast.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 03:34 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Please explain Obama’s agenda

It's really sad that you mindlessly support this turd without knowing anything about him.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 03:36 pm
@H2O MAN,
I still want to hear Obama’s agenda.

I will hound you like a dog until you give me that information. And if you don't I'm coming over to unplug your internet again. Cool
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 03:45 pm
@jcboy,

I think all of America wants to hear his agenda.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 04:52 pm
@jcboy,
And when Hillary Clinton eventually runs and conservatives oppose her you will be screaming MISOGYNY!

It really is a pathetic tactic, which is shared by so many of your confreres.

You right though about the fact that most conservatives would vote for any of the other Republicans who sought the Party's nomination (not to mention several other possibles, including Bill Clinton if he could run again) rather than Obama, but it has nothing to do with his race.

You're also right that most conservatives think Obama is, in a sense, more of a threat to America than Islamist terrorists.

Obviously, the president doesn't hate America, isn't desirous of killing Americans, and seriously believes his polices benefit the nation, however even with intense animus, the terrorists can't destroy our economy and ultimately our way of life. The president can, and will ( unintentionally to be sure) if he has four more years of barely restrained governance.

Actually, I suppose the terrorists can destroy our economy if they get their hands on an Iranian nuke, and if they do, it will only be because of Obama's failed policy towards Iran.

His race has nothing to do with the danger he presents, and, in fact, for actual racists, he has been quite a false alarm in terms of the way they view things.

I suspect that there are a fair number of African-Americans who wonder what happened in 2008; where's the black president they voted for?

It's one of the reasons that while his share of the African-American votes will probably not change much from what he got in 2008, the turn-out and thus number of votes will be less.

Eventually a black conservative will secure the nomination of the Republican party. While this will definitively put the lie to reflexive Liberal charges of racism, it won't put an end to them.

sozobe

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 04:54 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Actually, I suppose the terrorists can destroy our economy if they get their hands on an Iranian nuke, and if they do, it will only be because of Obama's failed policy towards Iran.

What failed policy?

In yesterday's debate, Romney agreed that "crippling sanctions" were the way to go.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 05:33 pm
@sozobe,
Read what I wrote.

If Iran obtain nukes, the president's policy will, clearly, have failed since he has vowed that they will not get them.

His policy hasn't failed yet because Iran doesn't have nukes.

I think it will and they will, but that's a predicition, not an assessment.
snood

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 05:37 pm
@jcboy,
Pay attention. After Finn schools you on what's what about racism and misogyny, he might let you in on the real skinny about homophobia, too.

jcboy

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 05:43 pm
@snood,
I put him on ignore a while ago, and I don't peak Cool
snood

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 05:47 pm
@jcboy,
I'm going to try to do that now. Although I am terribly weak-willed and will be tempted to peek, I know that it's a far healthier thing not to visually ingest his crap.