How many queers are on this forum?

Eva

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 03:41 pm
@aidan,
Oh, I'll get off your back. And the next time you throw a fit and need a friend on this board, as you did two years ago and again yesterday, I won't PM you. I'll remember this is how you treat people who are kind to you. One thing you can count on: I have a very, very good memory.

Did you learn your impressive people skills from the inmates where you work? Just a guess.
EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 06:18 pm
@Eva,
Well I can tell these ladies aren't queer or they would have kissed and made up by now Very Happy
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 06:46 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

EqualityFLSTPete wrote:
A cat fight is more entertaining than a queer fight,
one queer slaps the other silly and it's over with.
I 've never seen that happen.
Thay don 't use a closed fist ?

David

only occasionally and then with a great deal of lube I hear....

OMG, I'm dog tired, but that made me guffaw!

Love it!
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 08:56 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Watch the movie Cruising.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 09:57 pm
@Eva,
Quote:
Oh, I'll get off your back. And the next time you throw a fit and need a friend on this board, as you did two years ago and again yesterday, I won't PM you.

uhm, what?! I threw a fit and needed a friend? What?! I think I was talking to Thomas about my view of Christianity or something and you pm'd me to tell me what a good person Thomas was. Fine...but I didn't pm you looking for a friend...what the hell are you talking about? You guys really love putting your own spin on **** and attributing motives to people that HELLO - just aren't there.

I have one or two 'friends' on this forum but this aint why I'm here - I'm happy with the friends I know in real life - who, by the way really do know me and so really do know what they're talking about when they talk about me.

I come here to talk about issues.

Quote:
I'll remember this is how you treat people who are kind to you.

Oh, were you extra special kind to me? What's up with you? Want a medal or something?
Quote:
One thing you can count on: I have a very, very good memory.

Good for you.

Quote:
Did you learn your impressive people skills from the inmates where you work? Just a guess.

What a shitty, UNKIND thing to say about people you don't even know - you don't know their circumstances - either now or the ones that brought them to where they are. ..anything about them - and you sit there making your judgmental assumptions.

As a matter of fact, YES, I have learned ALOT from the men that I work with (I don't call them INMATES). And in terms of enlightenment and kindness some of them would put you and Chai to shame.
I would ten times rather work with them than with the likes of people who pass judgment on people they don't even know.

You can keep your brand of kindness.

URL: http://able2know.org/reply/post-5005960
Ceili

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 10:00 pm
@aidan,
yawn
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 10:05 pm
@Eva,
Eva, nice to know if ever I need another friend on here, I can call upon you Smile

And, nice to know you will guide us "almost newbys" on the characters here, they are aren't they? Real characters Smile

And, given my Internet friend Dutchy became my "real friend in life" from here, amongst a few others across the World over the years, I get, that friends are real regardless from where they originate from.

That's all.... out of here
aidan

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 10:12 pm
@Ceili,
Still hanging out to watch people be denigrated? Just take a nap if you're tired.
Eva

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 10:30 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Thank you, FS!

One can never have too many friends, either online or in real life. Some of the people I've met on A2K have turned out to be very dear friends IRL as well. It's nice to hear from you! I always enjoy reading your posts.

I'm sorry that aidan has not turned out to be a friend after all, but this hasn't been a complete waste of my time. At least now I've seen her true colors. Oh well...can't win 'em all.

Goodnight!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 10:34 pm
@Eva,
Thank you Smile

Night Ms Eva..

Actually, that reminds me. My Grandmother always said you can count your true friends on one hand in a lifetime. Ain't that such a fact ? Smile

"How Queer? " Smile

Takes years to develop them for life and honestly, those that don't travel the journey? Well you don't want them anyway, in, your life...

Personal comment there not directed towards anyone.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 10:50 pm
@aidan,
If I had a buck everytime you moan and go on a woes me campaign, I'd be rich.
aidan

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 11:35 pm
@Eva,
Quote:
I'm sorry that aidan has not turned out to be a friend after all, but this hasn't been a complete waste of my time. At least now I've seen her true colors. Oh well...can't win 'em all.

Yeah - and you've shown your true colors too - making assumptions and judgments about people you've never met and vowing to remember perceived slights...
Fine - but now I've got to go to work with those who you already KNOW without even having met them- have no people skills and influence others negatively.

Have a nice day ya'll! And pray for me Miss Eva - super Christian.
aidan

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 11:35 pm
@Ceili,
I know you don't like me Ceili- you can stop now.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 02:21 am
@aidan,
Quote:
Fine - but now I've got to go to work with those who you already KNOW without even having met them- have no people skills and influence others negatively.

Me? She doesn't have to meet me, I can tell from simple words, what a person is worth and whether worthy for "my" friendship and Eva is all that.. She didn't influence me, I'm a grown woman and I make my own choices.

I thought you were rude too. Go figure. And, evidently should anyone offer you any form of "help" it's disregarded and thrown away if bought up.. She was "trying" to be a "friend" on both occasions but lucked out. Because, ? You chose to use "anger" I didn't think that was a Christian thing to do? I thought you are meant to love thy neighbour? Or something .... Or at least appreciate when someone has helped you.

Sorry Aidan, but I won't let you use me, to try to put her down a fifth time... I make my own decisions. Don't know you, but I know you wouldn't want to be my friend, don't care though.. I've seen enough.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 04:36 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Just to add.

The last comment was un-fair, had a bad day... I don't judge, just speak..

Hanging around for years to come.... But rest I honestly don't feel is correct, I honestly make my own opinions.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:27 am
I'm feeling a lot of love on this thread. Laughing
Eva

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 07:26 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Yeah, me too, Bear. Laughing
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 08:35 am
Girls, you certainly showed the queers (who are all reading along Wink ) what
a good cat fight is. Laughing

This reminds me of the time where aidan told us that she's a male psychology student and she's only here at a2k to get good study material.
She just went ballistic then, actually a few other times too, but who is counting, eh? Too bad the search engine doesn't work or I would have quoted her statements from then.

Once your reputation is tarnished, it's hard to recuperate from that. Best thing is, just act accordingly - like me, calamity is part of my name Wink
Eva

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 08:43 am
@CalamityJane,
Good! I hope everyone enjoyed it!

I know I've learned a lot from this...not the least of which is that I'm going to have to start telling my journalism students that "inmate" is apparently no longer an objective, factual term, but a politically incorrect one. I wonder what term we should be using now..."liberationally-challenged," maybe? Drunk
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 08:57 am
@Eva,
The word "unjustified" needs to come up too, Eva! Wink
0 Replies