If I had a son, he'd look like.....

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2012 06:34 pm
If I had a son, he'd look like...

Actually, if I had a MIXED RACIAL son, he'd look like...

I mean, it's no secret that more than a few of the foxier kinds of women you'd come across in and around the D.C. area have somewhat darker complexions than mine and for white guys living around D.C., the potential for it is always there. It wouldn't take more than a little bit of luck for such a hypothetical kid turn turn out looking like this:

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXxK5R6daf2nvzjkrWA6wkJG6ODzhl-sIVz92VLaPAprCrOO76NA

That would be Alexander Pushkin of course, whose great Grandfather was given to Tsar Peter by the sultan of Turkey and grew up to be a minister in Peter's court. Pushkin is arguably the best poet who ever wrote in any Indo-European language, the author of the story which is the basis of Bizet's "Carmen", the original creater of the Snow White and Seven Dwarves tale, and you could do a lot worse.

For that matter, Bork Obunga WOULD do a lot worse. We know that if Bork had ever had a son, he wouldn't look like Alexander Pushkin at all. Bork himself has told us what a son of his (if such existed) would look like:

http://i.imgur.com/LoC6s.png

What I can't believe is that this turkey (Obunga) hasn't caught a world of **** over this. The idea of a president and/or his attorney general joining a lynch mob is basically an abomination and an atrocity and worse, most people would call not being able to have better-looking children than that a genetic defect, if not some sort of a sex dysfunction kind of problem.

DrewDad

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2012 10:00 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
What I can't believe is that this turkey (Obunga) hasn't caught a world of **** over this.

That's because you're batshit crazy.

Everyone else is fine with it.
gungasnake

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2012 10:35 pm
Another view of what a mixed racial kid might grow up to look like:

http://www.loc.gov/loc/lcib/0705/images/tuskeegee-enlarge_1.jpg

Those two are Tuskeegee airmen, standing in front of a P-51. Again you could do a hell of a lot worse than that and Bork Obunga by his own admission WOULD do a hell of a lot worse than that. Bork notes that if he had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin. Most people would have themselves fixed in order to prevent anything like that.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2012 11:27 pm
You really are an asshole, aren't you.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 05:22 am
@Ceili,
I've lived around the D.C. region all my life and have been observing D.C. politics for a long time. This "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin" thing is the very worst and lowest thing I have ever seen a US president say or do. We've had several very bad presidents since WW-II, including Nixon, Carter, and Clinton, and none of those would have ever thought of doing anything like joining a lynch mob or allowing his AG to join a lynch mob.
farmerman

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 05:38 am
@gungasnake,
Bat **** crazy, that sums it up. Cant top that. Nope.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 05:48 am
Judge revoked bail and ordered Zimmerman back to jail.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 05:50 am
I mean, you could talk about Waco or Kosovo and certainly those two adventures were EVIL, but they weren't LOW like this one.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 05:53 am
@Frank Apisa,
I've commented on that on another thread. I can see only two possible motives for that, either a desire to have the problem go away ala Jim McDougal, or a desire to limit Zimmerman's financial ability to defend himself.

Again, at this point, if anything were to happen to George Zimmerman in a Flori-duh jail or prison while awaiting trial, there would be no hiding it and no spinning it. The GOP would not need any other issues in November.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 05:57 am
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/dershowitz-no-jury-would-convict-zimmerman-of-murder-unless-afraid-new-black-panthers-might-kill-them/
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 06:07 am
@Frank Apisa,
Another way of looking at it... George Zimmerman as of right now would have as good a case as you'd ever find in the world of seeking political asylum in some other country. You've got the "New Black Panther(TM)" party putting out a price on his head and no agency of any level of US government lifting a finger to stop that, and a judge whose motive apparently is to put him into some sort of a jail cell with forty or fifty NBPP members.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 06:44 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:

Another way of looking at it... George Zimmerman as of right now would have as good a case as you'd ever find in the world of seeking political asylum in some other country. You've got the "New Black Panther(TM)" party putting out a price on his head and no agency of any level of US government lifting a finger to stop that, and a judge whose motive apparently is to put him into some sort of a jail cell with forty or fifty NBPP members.

Interesting…and reasonable perspective, Gunga. I actually agree with part of what you say here...especially the implied thought that being in a jail in America right now as a suspected white racist is not the most pleasant of prospects.

Zimmerman has certainly made a bed that may be uncomfortable for sleeping.

A few years back, it is worth noting, most blacks would have had as good a case for seeking political asylum somewhere else as he has now.

We’ve come a long way down that road…with much more to travel.

The thought that went through mind when reading your post, though, was: If you cannot do the time, don’t do the crime.

A jury will determine if a “crime” was committed. But I guess an inference of “If you cannot do the time, don’t do the crime” is: If you cannot do the time, do not do stuff that might end up being determined by a jury to be a crime.

At some point we will know if a jury will determine that what Zimmerman did is a crime. If the verdict goes against Zimmerman, I do not think the “time” will be very pleasant time.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 07:09 am
@Frank Apisa,
The only crime in this entire picture is the activities of the judge and prosecutor, Zimmerman was just defending himself and trying to stay alive.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 07:54 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

I've lived around the D.C. region all my life and have been observing D.C. politics for a long time. This "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin" thing is the very worst and lowest thing I have ever seen a US president say or do.

What about the illegal war in Iraq?
gungasnake

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 08:00 am
@izzythepush,
You mean George Bush's response to Saddam Hussein supplying the 9-11 jackers with the anthrax which was used in the immediate follow-on attacks?

What about it??
izzythepush

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 08:02 am
@gungasnake,
You really have swallowed the bullshit. Sadam Hussein had absolutely nothing to do with anthrax or 9/11, but why let facts get in the way of wishful thinking? You've never done that before.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 08:13 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
The only crime in this entire picture is the activities of the judge and prosecutor, Zimmerman was just defending himself and trying to stay alive.

We'll see, Gunga.

I must acknowledge that I will be astonished if the judge and prosecutor are convicted of any crimes in what they have done so far in this case.

In the meantime, it would not surprise me even slightly if Zimmerman were convicted of something serious in the matter...even if less than the most serious charge.

DrewDad

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 09:28 am
@Frank Apisa,
In other news, Gungasnake gets a hardon when he views pictures of adult, mixed-race men.

Good for him.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 09:43 am
Gunga reminds me of the old bigot - Strom Thurmond - he hated blacks, yet it didn't stop him from fathering a child with a black servant, did it?

gungasnake

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 12:22 pm
@CalamityJane,
You should stop doing whatever sort of drugs or bad sex or bad whiskey which is creating the delusions about other people hating blacks, it makes you look like an idiot.