How to setup a secret date??? help!

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 03:10 pm
OK....I am 14 and she is 12. I don't want to hear about how we are to young. We see each other at the skating rink but her parents and our friends are always around and neither of our parents can find out. We have been wanting to go on a date, but have no way of doing so without parents finding out. If there is any ideas or experiences like this please post. I really like this girl and the first girl i feel a real connection with.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 4,398 • Replies: 6
No top replies

nqyringmind

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 03:17 pm
@jayjay00,
Keep it public, Junior. Besides, you have money to date. The only "connections" the two of you should be making should involve someone pressing an "answer call" button.
If you don't want to hear about the reality of "dating" a 12 year old, may be you shouldn't ask adults.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 03:22 pm
@jayjay00,
Don't do anything behind the back of her or your parents - they'll find out, trust me and then it will backfire on you.

Involve your parents and ask if they can drive you to the movie theater and pick you up later on. So at least you will be "alone" in the movie theater.

By the way, I am a very open mom, but I would have never allowed my daughter to date at 12, let alone to a boy who is 2 years older.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 03:23 pm
@jayjay00,
Sorry ain't gonna help you.

You are not showing much maturity by trying to sneak out behind parents' back and you are not showing much in the way of being a good boyfriend by enticing this girl to do something wrong.

A better way would be to show/prove to her parents and your parents that you are mature enough to date. Sneaking out isn't going to show any level of maturity. Its just going to land you into a heap of trouble when you get caught.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 03:41 pm
@jayjay00,
jayjay00 wrote:
OK....I am 14 and she is 12. I don't want to hear about how we are to young.

Trust me, there's never really a good age to be dating a twelve-year old.

Learn from my mistakes.
0 Replies

legalbillingsoftware

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2012 12:29 am
oh!
you're both too young...
guess, u start as friends.
jayjay00

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 05:23 pm
@legalbillingsoftware,
exactly what i asked people not to put
thumbs down