I do not believe gods exist…but I do not believe there are no gods.

reasoning logic

Sat 2 Jun, 2012 05:01 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I do not believe you can read my mind...and I do not believe you cannot read my mind. I simply do not have a "belief" on the matter.

You do not need to believe me Frank when you can know it is true. Don't you think I did a pretty good job of reading you?

You know that I know what people are thinking at times. I know what you are thinking at this moment when you are reading this. You are thinking about riding a muscular, long hair, pink unicorn bareback.
Frank Apisa

Sat 2 Jun, 2012 05:20 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
You do not need to believe me Frank when you can know it is true.

I do not have to “believe” anything that I know to be true, RL. Neither does anyone else.

Quote:
Don't you think I did a pretty good job of reading you?

You certainly were right about the “Frank’s handicap” thingy…as I mentioned.

And you were right that I do not “believe” SpadeMaster is a prophet just as I do not “believe” SpadeMaster is not a prophet.

Quote:
You know that I know what people are thinking at times.

I do not “know” that! I suspect that all observant humans can pick up cues from what people say, do, or write…that can cause them to make very informed guesses about what other people are thinking. So I suspect that you are an observant human...and you can pick up cues...and may be able to infer what people are thinking rather accurately.

When you guess or infer that I do not “believe” something, for instance--you are probably picking up some subtle clue that I gave you that I do not “believe” things.

Quote:
I know what you are thinking at this moment when you are reading this. You are thinking about riding a muscular, long hair, pink unicorn bareback.

Right on the button. When I read those words…I was thinking exactly that.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Mon 4 Jun, 2012 02:08 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I can only guess it is not believing Rolling Eyes

I was talking about his Golf game...even though someone did not understand this, and gave that post a thumb down??

Quote:
Franks handy cap at times is his own thinking. Did you know that frank thinks that you are agnostic and he does not believe that you are a prophet?

What does that have anything to do with Frank's views, or rejections of beliefs?? He also, does not "know" whether I am an agnostic, as he does not "believe"...and he also, does not "believe" I am "not" a prophet....

Quote:
I can read frank's mind

It does not appear you can read mine...So, I am not so sure that Frank "thinks" him and I are alike at all...Or you and I are, Or You, and him are...If you did, you would "believe" it, to "know" it was true!

And, I am not so sure, what makes you think, you can read his mind, either??
XXSpadeMasterXX

Mon 4 Jun, 2012 02:21 am
@Frank Apisa,
Logic:

Quote:
I know what you are thinking at this moment when you are reading this. You are thinking about riding a muscular, long hair, pink unicorn bareback.

Frank:

Quote:
Right on the button. When I read those words…I was thinking exactly that.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You sure, you can read minds logic?? Razz Razz Exclamation

So, since Frank knows, what I thinking (to you)...Does he "think" I was "thinking" of that at the "same exact time" as him, also??

Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz 2 Cents
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Mon 4 Jun, 2012 02:31 am
@Frank Apisa,
This has always been my problem with you Frank.

You "don't believe"...

Full stop.. Which I find sad. Don't care what the subject is..

On another note, I think you are correct.. You don't believe either way full stop, it is what it is I don't particularily care, quite Frank ly... Is the way I read you..

XXSpadeMasterXX

Mon 4 Jun, 2012 02:52 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
On another note, I think you are correct.. You don't believe either way full stop, it is what it is I don't particularily care, quite Frank ly... Is the way I read you..

I am not so sure, I see it that way...I think if Frank did not care...He would not have made this thread to try to genuinely express himself...

The problem is, is that Frank Genuinely feels the way he does...and everyone else is trying to tell him how he feels, and what he is...

Perhaps, (to me) he is someone, who honesty does not believe, he believes anything...

Whether or not it sounds illogical...To others...

I feel it is entirely possible, for someone to genuinely feel that way...

I will not say to Frank, like others have, he must be this...

Because if he genuinely feels the way he does...Than he does, and not one on here, know Frank, better than he knows himself...

Although, many will continue to tell Frank what he believes, does not believe he is...

I find that sad...

Even if Frank is wrong...It is genuinely the way he feels about it...

And it is crystal clear...

So, I am not so sure, why others, feel they must tell him, what he is....

So they are not necessarily right, and he is not necessarily wrong...And Vice Versa, from the other side of things...Yet not one, has even thought about this, or taken this into account, yet, when they tell Frank who and what he actually is...

But Frank, only seems to be content in explaining himself, and most times, not telling others what they actually are...

I do not understand why others do not see a problem with doing that to Frank...

It would bother me, and I understand, why it bothers him...

And if I did it to others, I am sure they would be mad as well...

When I have, it is only my opinion, and I could very easily be wrong about it...

Just as others are as well...If they do or have done it to me...
FOUND SOUL

Mon 4 Jun, 2012 02:55 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quite an impressive thought pattern there Spades on the logic and illogic of any replies provided.

Like I always say in any event. How can someone/anyone change someone's thought pattern on their own thoughts? That can't it belongs to them.
Frank Apisa

Mon 4 Jun, 2012 03:22 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
This has always been my problem with you Frank.

You "don't believe"...

Full stop.. Which I find sad. Don't care what the subject is..

Not sure what your point is here, FS...or why it causes you to have a problem with me.

I do not like making guesses about things like whether or not there are gods involved in the REALITY of existence.

There may be gods; there may not be gods; there may be stuff involved that would make the existence of gods look like small potatoes.

I honestly do not know what the REALITY is...and I think it senseless to make such specific guesses about something as complicated and hidden as this.

So...I don't.

Lots of people do...and that is their right. Some people guess there are gods; some people guess there are no gods; some people guess the so-called REALITY is just an illusion. People guess all sorts of ways on the issue.

Some people then announce and assert their guesses as "beliefs."

I simply refuse to do that.

There are times I make guesses or make estimates, or suppositions.

When I do, I call them guesses or estimates or suppositions. I never call them beliefs...and as far as I am concerned, I do not have beliefs.

If you actually are asking me if I have some guesses or estimates or suppositions...I DO HAVE THOSE.

But not on issues like the true nature of the REALITY of existence.
FOUND SOUL

Mon 4 Jun, 2012 03:26 am
@Frank Apisa,
I love the word "believe" ..

I think anything is possible if you believe, if only, you believe.

A few months ago I was facing bankruptcy, well not really but at least selling all assets and coming out with naught.. Then I went "believe" and now I have 10 listings and answers and enough to get me through another month whilst I sell.

I believe in the word believe, perhaps self.

This applies to alot in my life so it's personal it's not you it's me Smile

I also agreed with what you are saying about you... You believe to not believe because in my opinion you don't have one, you don't know what is real or not and so you choose not to answer, I believe not to believe but I believe.

That latter I am hoping.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Mon 4 Jun, 2012 12:45 pm
@reasoning logic,
http://able2know.org/topic/190405-42#post-5003428

I know what your answer will be, logic...

Frank "thinks" he does not "believe" I was thinking about the unicorn thing, and he does "not believe" I was "not" thinking about the unicorn thing, right?

Then Clearly, Frank does not know what I am thinking, like you said, he does...And Clearly, you can not read his mind...

As if these were true, you would both know the answer to those questions!

Wink Wink Wink Razz Razz Very Happy Exclamation 2 Cents
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Mon 4 Jun, 2012 12:55 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Quite an impressive thought pattern there Spades on the logic and illogic of any replies provided.

Like I always say in any event. How can someone/anyone change someone's thought pattern on their own thoughts? That can't it belongs to them.

You know, I always love what you have to say, as well!!! And think your thought patterns are impressive also!! Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Mon 4 Jun, 2012 03:40 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
He also, does not "know" whether I am an agnostic, as he does not "believe"...and he also, does not "believe" I am "not" a prophet....

I told you that I can read Frank's mind. Laughing If you do not believe that frank thinks that you are agnostic then why don't you ask him?

You may not want him to give you his honest opinion on whether he thinks you are a prophet or not because it may not be pretty. Idea

Quote:
And, I am not so sure, what makes you think, you can read his mind, either??

Because I am a profit. Rolling Eyes
wmwcjr

Mon 4 Jun, 2012 07:30 pm
It just isn't the same without Setanta. Sad
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Tue 5 Jun, 2012 12:10 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I told you that I can read Frank's mind. Laughing If you do not believe that frank thinks that you are agnostic then why don't you ask him?

Don't even NEED to do it! if he does not "believe" Then he does not "know" me...

Quote:
You may not want him to give you his honest opinion on whether he thinks you are a prophet or not because it may not be pretty. Idea

Why would it matter what anyone thinks on the subject, except for me?? And (who I believe, for argument sake, God telling me so)...?

Quote:
Because I am a profit. Rolling Eyes

Don't you think, if you were, you would have spelled the word correctly? Rolling Eyes Razz 2 Cents
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Tue 5 Jun, 2012 12:33 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:

Why would it matter what anyone thinks on the subject, except for me?? And (who I believe, for argument sake, God telling me so)...?

Other than that, It would be some sort of self praise, or self glorification, A dead giveaway, I am not, in fact one...

My message, is to Spread Christ's words, from the perspective he has explained to me...Not harp, about who and what I am...

If I did that, I would be the God in the scenario, and God would be the Prophet or less...

It does not offend me, if 99.999999999% of people on here think I am full of ****...

I never said, what I have, in fact said, is an easily, believable thing...

But that Not Equal it untrue, Or that, I am in fact, wrong about it...

It just means, it could very well, be true, but not at all, an easy thing for other people to understand...Or relate to...

Since they have not incurred it, or experienced it, themselves...

And it should not matter what Kind of gift I have, do not have...Unless you "think" I do have a gift!

It would be like me saying to you, I think your view of atheism is full of ****...(I do not, just making a point) But then asking you questions about it...

Would you not say to me, at some point, what is the relevance? Or why do you even care?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Tue 5 Jun, 2012 01:48 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank, I think I missed it...Or I never got a reply....

What is your handicap in your golf game??

And did you see Tiger win again?

And that amazing chip in from 50 feet out?
Frank Apisa

Tue 5 Jun, 2012 04:05 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
What is your handicap in your golf game??

Right now, it is my approach shots. Wink

My handicap last year was around 14. It has been much higher this year...and in fact, when the last index came out (June 1st) I had risen to a 20. (Lots of games in the mid to high 90's this last period.)

But I am expecting to get it down by the June 15th index...and considerably down by the July 1st index.

It is very disheartening to be playing this badly, but all golfers go through periods of torture. It is part of the nature of the game.

Stay tuned.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Thu 7 Jun, 2012 06:14 am
@Frank Apisa,
That is not really that bad when you think about it....

It is really, one extra shot per hole...Which is not really that bad....Especially if you are not playing all par 3's....

You did not comment about Tiger??

Did you see him win again?

And his amazing chip in from 50 feet out, on hole 17??

My brother in law was around a +1 handicap....I would tell him all the time to go to make the pros...

But he never did...And he does not have the time to play anymore...

I guess, my cousins new husband, works for a Golf company, and has a very good job, in fact, he just got a promotion, and they are both moving to Long Island...He does something with the irrigation systems of the golf Courses...Anyways, he tells me, he was around a 4 or 5 handicap, But I have never seen him play....
Frank Apisa

Thu 7 Jun, 2012 07:44 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
That is not really that bad when you think about it....

It is really, one extra shot per hole...Which is not really that bad....Especially if you are not playing all par 3's....

Actually, a 20 index (actually a 20.4) is a LOT worse than just one extra shot per hole. All the courses I play are par 72. Bogie golf would put me at 90. I have been shooting in the high 90's...very, very high for someone who usually playing in the mid to high 80's. It has been very discouraging...and I have decided to take a week off from golf...have not played since last Thursday. Gotta regroup!

I am rooting for Tiger to make a complete recovery. This win at the Memorial should build his confidence; his built confidence should result in lower scores; his lower scores should result in torneys won.

I wish him the best...he is, in my opinion, golfs best gift at the moment.
Frank Apisa

Thu 7 Jun, 2012 07:45 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I watched the last day of the Memorial live...and saw the shot at 16. Truly a great shot. If you can have Jack Nichlaus say it was a great shot...it WAS a great shot.